Sign in to follow this  
hjsmuc

No aircraft to be parked, there are no gates ..............

No aircraft to be parked, there are no gates with an airline and type option.

That's the error I get on most airports. I ran the PPos Generator and I copied the parked folder back to the PSXseecon directory afterwards. Where should I start troubleshooting?

This is with Prepar3D v5, ORBX and a couple of other sceneries for which I indicated the path in PPos Generator. Real Traffic provides the live data. 

Thanks for a hint.

Hans

2 hours ago, hjsmuc said:

No aircraft to be parked, there are no gates with an airline and type option.

That's the error I get on most airports. I ran the PPos Generator and I copied the parked folder back to the PSXseecon directory afterwards. Where should I start troubleshooting?

This is with Prepar3D v5, ORBX and a couple of other sceneries for which I indicated the path in PPos Generator. Real Traffic provides the live data. 

Thanks for a hint.

Just let the sim run for at least a few hours and it will build up an airport file. Do not check "real time parking only"

Why did you copied the parked folder afterwards? What do you want to achieve with that? Let PPG create the airports and point PSXT to the airports folder of PPG. 

Edited by kiek

14 hours ago, kiek said:

What do you want to achieve with that

That must have been a misunderstanding on my side. So basically, to get the proper parking spots for one airport this airport needs to be active in the sim for some time before the parking spots are properly populated. I will try that. 

Hans

Hi,

i have the same problem:

"No aircraft to be parked, there are no gates with an airline+type option", after fresh installation of P3D and all tool.

Follow the log:

Sat Nov 21 20:43:34 2020 (utc) PSXT (64 bit) version 19.5 for Prepar3D v5

********************************** parameters **********************************
from C:\Users\Administrator\AppData\Roaming\PSXseeconTraffic\parameters.xml
ADD_ORIG_DEST=false
RANDOM=true
ALWAYS_GND_TRAFFIC=false
LIVE_IF_USER_AIRBORNE=false
MAIN_WINDOW_X=400
MAIN_WINDOW_Y=20
PARK_GROUNDSPEED=20
FLOOR_ALTITUDE=-1000
VERSION_CHECKED_AT=Nov 21, 2020
PROGRAM_VERSION=19.5
INSTALL_PATH=C:\PSXseeconTraffic
ALWAYS_ON_TOP=false
HEAVY_MIDDLE_AIRCRAFT=true
LIGHT_AIRCRAFT=true
HELICOPTERS=false
INCLUDE_NOTYPES=true
LOG_APF=false
AUTO_MODE=false
LOG_PARKING=false
COLLISION_LIVE_PARKED_GND=true
COLLISION_USER_GND=true
LATERAL_RANGE=40
BLOCK_CALLSIGN=
LIVERIES_FOLDER=C:\PSXseeconTraffic\installation_liveries
AIRPORTS_FOLDER=C:\PSXseeconTraffic\parked_updates
FLIGHTPLANSFOLDER=
********************************************************************************

C:\Users\Administrator\AppData\Roaming\PSXseeconTraffic\avg_heights.txt not found

Aircraft type information read from data\types.xml
author: PSXseeconTraffic, version: 19.3, date: Oct 30, 2020

Aircraft similar type information read from data\types.xml
author: PSXseeconTraffic, version: 19.3, date: Oct 30, 2020

Wingspan information read from data\wingspan.xml
author: PSXseeconTraffic+Nico, version: 19.2, date: Oct 22, 2020

***************************************** liveries summary *****************************************
1831 liveries read from file C:\PSXseeconTraffic\installation_liveries\AI_liveries.xml
author: AILGenerator, version: 8.1, date: Nov 21, 2020

87 registration codes found in the liveries of the user
generic Boeing liveries for 2 types: B744 B748
generic Airbus liveries for 3 types: A319 A320 A321
no generic Embraer liveries
no generic Bombardier liveries
no generic ATR liveries
no generic Private liveries
398 unique airlines, 96 unique aircraft types
Default livery set for aircraft category Heavy, type B763, # liveries: 62
Default livery set for aircraft category Middle, type A320, # liveries: 329
Default livery set for aircraft category Light, type PC12, # liveries: 6
No default livery found for aircraft category Heli
28904 registration codes + Airline + Type added from data\regcodes.xml
author: AILGenerator+Nico, version: 5.1, date: Oct 20, 2020

****************************************************************************************************

21546 airports found in data\airports.xml
author: ParkPosGenerator + Nico, version: 19.3, date: Oct 27, 2020

Waiting for data provider to connect to PSXT ...
Waiting for Flight Simulator ...
Lockheed Martin Prepar3D v4 (4.5.14.34698) connected
Data provider connected
User aircraft title: AC11 Commander 114 - Deep Blue
User aircraft model: AC11
User aircraft wing span unknown, max is taken instead, please report in my Forum!
Connecting QNH Reader to UDP port 49004 ...
QNH Reader connected
Connecting Traffic Reader to UDP port 49003 ...
Traffic Reader connected
QNH=1016
User aircraft on the ground at airport LICJ, standing still
The parking airport is LICJ (PMO)

Out of business information read from data\outofbusiness.xml
author: Nico, version: 3.3, date: Oct 10, 2020

Airport file parked_updates\LICJ.xml for Punta Raisi
author: ParkPosGenerator, version: 18.3, date: Nov 21, 2020

supplier:
    parking positions: 30, with 0 real live
    altitude feet: 33
    home base carriers:
    max two   carriers:
    real time parking only: 0
    not yet updated

No aircraft to be parked, there are no gates with an airline+type option
Exiting: USER CLOSED SIM
20:45:02 User closed PSXseeconTraffic
QNH Reader has stopped
Traffic Reader has stopped
MAIN_WINDOW_X=400
MAIN_WINDOW_Y=20
Sat Nov 21 20:45:04 2020

Any advice?

Thanks

Same problem  same answer...

When you start the airport has not yet information about who parks where. It has to be gathered at run time. Just let PSXT run for a while . Unfortunately due to the corona pandemic there is less real traffic, so it will take longer then normal.

I'm sorry because I have recommend psxseecontraffic for a thousands of my followers in p3d and msfs, but the recent changes has ruined for me the enjoying completely in p3d because your integration with msfs, removing parking positions and so. 

Could you please take in consideration to make separate apps for msfs and p3d, please? I don't find practicall to have to change the liveries path and the airport path everytime I switch between sim platforms and I must say that moving psxseecontraffic closer to msfs is getting me off this amazing tool for my p3d flights.

Unchecking MSFS Mode in parkPosGenerator it doesn't work propperly under version 18.4 when you scan for p3d you get msfs poluting your p3d airport list. 

Please, could you consider developing one tool for platform?

My best regards and thank you for your free addons

Richard

14 hours ago, Gumerson said:

I'm sorry because I have recommend psxseecontraffic for a thousands of my followers in p3d and msfs, but the recent changes has ruined for me the enjoying completely in p3d because your integration with msfs, removing parking positions and so. 

Could you please take in consideration to make separate apps for msfs and p3d, please? I don't find practicall to have to change the liveries path and the airport path everytime I switch between sim platforms and I must say that moving psxseecontraffic closer to msfs is getting me off this amazing tool for my p3d flights.

Unchecking MSFS Mode in parkPosGenerator it doesn't work propperly under version 18.4 when you scan for p3d you get msfs poluting your p3d airport list. 

Please, could you consider developing one tool for platform?

My best regards and thank you for your free addons

Richard

If you change mode in PPG you should either empty the output folder or use differnt output folders for P3D and MSFS, and link to these in PSXT.

But I admit that it complicates the already complicated setup even more. I'll consider making  tools for each platform. 

Nico

Edited by kiek
  • Like 1

On 11/24/2020 at 3:25 PM, kiek said:

But I admit that it complicates the already complicated setup even more. I'll consider making  tools for each platform.

They are now available, separate tools for MSFS: AILG_MSFS, PPG_MSFS and PSXT_MSFS. See my web site.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, kiek said:

They are now available, separate tools for MSFS: AILG_MSFS, PPG_MSFS and PSXT_MSFS. See my web site.

Yes!!!

Thank you very very very much! Downloading and testing now!

Richard

On 11/22/2020 at 4:35 AM, kiek said:

When you start the airport has not yet information about who parks where. It has to be gathered at run time. Just let PSXT run for a while . Unfortunately due to the corona pandemic there is less real traffic, so it will take longer then normal.

Hello Kiek, I'm having this similar issue with the latest PPG (since I was forced to update last weekend). However, since I'm running PSXT v17.5 with no RT, it's not an option to leave it to learn all parking positions. Is it possible to reenable this, or at least remove the "poison pill" in previous PPG versions?

Best regards,
Luis Hernández 20px-Flag_of_Colombia.svg.png20px-Flag_of_Argentina.svg.png

Main rig: self built, AMD Ryzen 5 5600X with PBO enabled (but default settings, CO -15 mV, and SMT ON), 2x16 GB DDR4-3200 RAM, Nvidia RTX3060 Ti 8GB, 256 GB M.2 SSD (OS+apps) + 2x1 TB SATA III SSD (sims) + 1 TB 7200 rpm HDD (storage), Viewsonic VX2458-MHD 1920x1080@120 Hz, Windows 10 Pro. Runing FSX-SE, MSFS and P3D v5.4 (with v4.5 default airports).

Mobile rig: ASUS Zenbook UM425QA (AMD Ryzen 7 5800H APU @3.2 GHz and boost disabled, 1 TB M.2 SSD, 16 GB RAM, Windows 11 Pro). Running FS9 there... sometimes on just battery! FSX-SE also installed, just in case. 

VKB Gladiator NXT Premium Left + GNX THQ as primary controllers. Xbox Series X|S wireless controller as standby/travel.

24 minutes ago, Luis Hernandez said:

However, since I'm running PSXT v17.5 with no RT 

I'm sorry, PSXT was designed to work with real traffic only. It is not a scenery enhancer. I made that side step a while ago indeed, but I have to focus my developments.

You could use ADS-B Live, it is free.

23 hours ago, kiek said:

I made that side step a while ago indeed, but I have to focus my developments.

You could use ADS-B Live, it is free.

I remember when you announced your new development direction, and that's why I requested back then to prevent v17.5 from expiring. Somehow I missed when you announced changes on PPG too.

I'll try ADS-B Live, although it will take a lot of time because there are practically no flights here (facepalm). Thanks for your suggestion.

Edited by Luis Hernandez

Best regards,
Luis Hernández 20px-Flag_of_Colombia.svg.png20px-Flag_of_Argentina.svg.png

Main rig: self built, AMD Ryzen 5 5600X with PBO enabled (but default settings, CO -15 mV, and SMT ON), 2x16 GB DDR4-3200 RAM, Nvidia RTX3060 Ti 8GB, 256 GB M.2 SSD (OS+apps) + 2x1 TB SATA III SSD (sims) + 1 TB 7200 rpm HDD (storage), Viewsonic VX2458-MHD 1920x1080@120 Hz, Windows 10 Pro. Runing FSX-SE, MSFS and P3D v5.4 (with v4.5 default airports).

Mobile rig: ASUS Zenbook UM425QA (AMD Ryzen 7 5800H APU @3.2 GHz and boost disabled, 1 TB M.2 SSD, 16 GB RAM, Windows 11 Pro). Running FS9 there... sometimes on just battery! FSX-SE also installed, just in case. 

VKB Gladiator NXT Premium Left + GNX THQ as primary controllers. Xbox Series X|S wireless controller as standby/travel.

You can always add parking options to an airport file manually. 

• Upvote 1