Sign in to follow this  
DAD

ORBX LOWI - bump in rwy?

Folks, anybody else using LOWI from ORBX? Just took of Rwy26 with the neo and short before v1 the neo hit quite a bump in the rwy, basically catapulting the neo into the air. Is it just me and my install?

Phil Leaven

i5 10600KF, 32 GB 3200 RAM, MSI 3060 12GB OC, Asus ROG Z490-H, 2 WD Black NVME for each Win11 (500GB) and MSFS (1TB), MSFS Cache and Photogrammetry always disabled, Live Weather and Live Traffic always on, Res 2560x1440 on 27"

Fly in and out of there quite often (Orbx version) and never noticed a bump on the runway, there was one on the taxiway at the far end, but i think it was fixed..

AMD Ryzen 7 5800x3d, MSI X570 Pro, 32 gb DDR4 3600 ram, Gigabyte 6800 16gb GPU, 1x 2tb Samsung  NvMe , 2x 1tb Sabrent NvME, 1x Crucial SSD,

Yet another strange issue. Again and again amazing how non reproducible such issues are, varying from install to install. 

Phil Leaven

i5 10600KF, 32 GB 3200 RAM, MSI 3060 12GB OC, Asus ROG Z490-H, 2 WD Black NVME for each Win11 (500GB) and MSFS (1TB), MSFS Cache and Photogrammetry always disabled, Live Weather and Live Traffic always on, Res 2560x1440 on 27"

40 minutes ago, hervef said:

You need to uninstall manually Asobo Lowi, since update 5 there is a terrain conflict

Alright. Good to know. Will try first thing tomorrow morning

Phil Leaven

12 hours ago, hervef said:

You need to uninstall manually Asobo Lowi, since update 5 there is a terrain conflict

That did the trick. Thanks a lot!

• Like 1

Phil Leaven

Yes this is an issue since update 5 - move the Asobo LOWI folder from your /official folder as workaround.

Thomas Derbyshire