Sign in to follow this  
baxterbj

MCE and MSFS

I had MCE working fine in MSFS prior to latest update, now when I start MCE, with Aircraft ready on the Runway, MCE just drops off, disappears.

I am emailing (Ben and Gerald) the Guys from MCE, but is anyone else experiencing similar problems?

Kind Regards

Brian (BJ from OZ)

What is MCE?

"That's what" - She

For a good time, download my repaints for the RealAir Scout/Citabria/Decathlon in the AvSim library by clicking here!

5 hours ago, VFRHawk said:

Multi Crew Experience I believe..

Thanks I thought it was Modified Cockpit Enclosure.

"That's what" - She

For a good time, download my repaints for the RealAir Scout/Citabria/Decathlon in the AvSim library by clicking here!

7 hours ago, Stoopy said:

What is MCE?

Voice Conrol for MSFS 2020, Prepar3D, FSX and FS9. 46 complex aircraft supported, with very deep integration) in one package, 3 ATC systems (Native ATC, PF3 and Radar Contact ATC interaction via voice). Total voice control.

<media> 

</media>

Fully working Demo available here

Edited by FS++

Thanks to the wonderful work of Ben, I'm back up and running MCE in both P3d and MSFS.

I take my hat off to both Ben and Gerald, I've been using MCE since 2012, and could not fly without it.

The support from MCE has to be the best in the Flight Simulation Industry, it doesn't matter what your problem might be, they never have once stopped helping me.

Take a bow Guys, your product is the greatest and your support is fantastic.

My problem was unique, but Ben read through all of my 5 emails a day, and nailed it. Not once did he stop looking for ways and ideas, until he resolved my Issue.

Technically I have No idea what what was done, I know I have a New MCE.EXE file that has it working in both Sims.

BRAVO ZULU

Thank you again MCE.

I have No affiliation with this product and am not paid for my comments, but I know if you give this program a shot, the support is continuously there, as it has been for me for 8 years.

It is a must have.

Kind Regards BRIAN (BJ from OZ)