Sign in to follow this  
stigt

If you don't know where to fly..

Just came across this website https://worldtour.flights/ 

Its a website where users can upload flightplans, so you can download them. You can browse flightplans by terrain type, region, flight time etc, so you can select the right flightplan for your current mood and just start flying.

• Like 4

Arjen Nederstigt

System:

Intel Skylake Core i7 6700K @ 4.0GHz / Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1080 Xtreme / Kingston 2x8GB, DDR4, 2666MHz, CL15

Microsoft Windows 10 Home 

39 minutes ago, stigt said:

Just came across this website https://worldtour.flights/ 

Its a website where users can upload flightplans, so you can download them. You can browse flightplans by terrain type, region, flight time etc, so you can select the right flightplan for your current mood and just start flying.

Already been covered here, and featured in the last Asobo's dev roadmap. But thanks for the reminder. 😊

3 tours in tropical destinations. Really? 😀

A pilot is always learning and I LOVE to learn.

I think its a work in progress, the more people who share their flightplans, the more options there will be for others. I just like the idea and hope it will grow bigger in the coming months.

Arjen Nederstigt

System:

Intel Skylake Core i7 6700K @ 4.0GHz / Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1080 Xtreme / Kingston 2x8GB, DDR4, 2666MHz, CL15

Microsoft Windows 10 Home 

1 hour ago, stigt said:

I think its a work in progress, the more people who share their flightplans, the more options there will be for others. I just like the idea and hope it will grow bigger in the coming months.

It's a good idea. I'd prefer that it be organized by region an by country. This then gives the option to explore Spain, Italy, France, Tahiti, Hawaii, etc.

A pilot is always learning and I LOVE to learn.