Sign in to follow this  
GEKtheReaper

A32NX working with 1.10.11.0?

Title says it all...can't seam to find anything related to the A32NX and the newest MSFS update.

I downloaded it just yesterday and MSFS did not load it.

Gerald K. - Germany

Core i7 10700 / ASUS ROG Gaming-E / ASUS Strix  RTX 3090 OC / 32 Gb RAM GSKILL.

"Flightstick" = X56 HOTAS RGB Logitech

Did you use the installer??

I downloaded it also, but was having trouble with both the default A320 and the Flybywire version. AP was the worst it's been since launch.... Today i log on and thought, i'll give it  another go and it performed great, no wandering off on it's own, and seemed back to what we were getting before the update.

I tried the 787 later in the day, and found that to have improved quite a bit on pre update, so i am just wondering are they tweaking things behind the scenes..? There seems no logical reason other than that, where one day it's virtually unflyable, and the next the issues seem to lessen.

AMD Ryzen 7 5800x3d, MSI X570 Pro, 32 gb DDR4 3600 ram, Gigabyte 6800 16gb GPU, 1x 2tb Samsung  NvMe , 2x 1tb Sabrent NvME, 1x Crucial SSD,

It works, though you may have to have the dev version of the a320nx.

(FYI, you may already know 🙂 you won’t see the AC in the menu - you just have to load the default a320 neo, and as long as the mod is in your community folder, it should load.)

• Like 1

So I did use the downloader but it failed first in the attempt of unzipping in the community folder. I then pointed the downloader to another drive then copied the A32NX folder manualy in the Community folder.

MSFS seams to load only the default A320 NEO in my case.....

Any advice guys @Car147 @sd_flyer??? Previous versions did work fine...

Gerald K. - Germany

Never had a problem installing from the downloader, very strange. if you installed it directly, check that there is not another file inside the A320NX file with the same name, as i have seen this with some files, eg you install the downloaded file, but the one you need resides in the same folder. If so drag and drop this file into the community folder

You do also know you wont see a new A320nx it just improves the systems etc... on the base version.

Edited by Car147

AMD Ryzen 7 5800x3d, MSI X570 Pro, 32 gb DDR4 3600 ram, Gigabyte 6800 16gb GPU, 1x 2tb Samsung  NvMe , 2x 1tb Sabrent NvME, 1x Crucial SSD,

2 hours ago, GEKtheReaper said:

So I did use the downloader but it failed first in the attempt of unzipping in the community folder. I then pointed the downloader to another drive then copied the A32NX folder manualy in the Community folder.

MSFS seams to load only the default A320 NEO in my case.....

Any advice guys @Car147 @sd_flyer??? Previous versions did work fine...

Mod overwrites default NEO. So there is no extra icon or anything. If you can load A320 and switch ADIRs to NAV then you have mod

flight sim addict, airplane owner, CFI

The fbw A32NX latest dev version has been working pretty good with YourControls shared cockpit 👍 

AMD 7900X  |  ASRock Steel Legend X670E  |  G.SKILL 32GB DDR5 6000  |  MSI 6950XT  |  Noctua NH-D14  

EVGA Super NOVA 850W  |  Cooler Master HAF932  |  Hisense 43" 4K UHD  |  Win11

10 hours ago, sd_flyer said:

Mod overwrites default NEO. So there is no extra icon or anything. If you can load A320 and switch ADIRs to NAV then you have mod

I know how it is supposed to work. I installed many versions of the A32NX and also the Liveries Megapack. All worked fine before the latest MSFS update.

Something has happened on my end and it does not load it anymore.

Did you guys tried to Delete the A32NX and install it fresh from the FBW DL Manager? Because this is what I did and maybe theres a file missing or something.

Gerald K. - Germany

I have done both in the past. deleted it first, then installed the newer version via the installer. Or at times i have just let the installer over right then previous version.

46 minutes ago, GEKtheReaper said:

I know how it is supposed to work. I installed many versions of the A32NX and also the Liveries Megapack. All worked fine before the latest MSFS update.

Something has happened on my end and it does not load it anymore.

Did you guys tried to Delete the A32NX and install it fresh from the FBW DL Manager? Because this is what I did and maybe theres a file missing or something.

I had same problem.  Be sure you download the developer version(300+mb)

Michael Moe

Michael Moe

fs2crew_747_banner1.png

Banner_FS2Crew_Emergency.png

@Michael Moe if I hit the Development button, the downloader gets me 1Gb of data, not only 300+mb.

Maybe I shold try the stable one then overwrite it with the Dev version

Gerald K. - Germany

@sd_flyer @Car147 @Michael Moe here's one for you guys:

I start the FBW Downloader and hit the "Download Development version": the downloader informs me "Downloading development version...xxxMb!" xxx gets up to over 1Gig of data.

If I hit DL latest Stable version a progress bar apeares and the download is only 300+ Mb.

Could it be that the Downloader is broken in the meaning that it downloads the opposite of what is selected?

Gerald K. - Germany

My FBW installer just downloads and shows a percentage complete and not how much it is downloading. Works fine - not sure if there is a later version or what you are using.

CJ

1 hour ago, GEKtheReaper said:

@Michael Moe if I hit the Development button, the downloader gets me 1Gb of data, not only 300+mb.

Maybe I shold try the stable one then overwrite it with the Dev version

Try this link, i Also had 1gb version which did not work

Developer version here

https://github.com/flybywiresim/a32nx

Michael Moe

• Like 1

Michael Moe

fs2crew_747_banner1.png

Banner_FS2Crew_Emergency.png