Sign in to follow this  
Christopher Low

Most wanted addons that are not on the horizon

• ORBx TrueEarth Ireland (all of it) - I am not optimistic that this will even be considered now
  • ORBx Jersey (no news of either this or Guernsey in a long time; I have ES Guernsey and Isle of Man working in P3Dv4, so Jersey is the one that I need)
  • EINN Shannon (if any developer can be bothered)
  • EGHQ Newquay (this one actually is on the drawing board, but the release of MSFS has pushed it way down the list)
  • EHRD Rotterdam (the Aerosoft P3Dv4 upgrade has apparently been abandoned)

Anyone else want to chime in with their own personal rant list? :smile:

Edited by Christopher Low
  • Upvote 2

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

joburg, joburg and joburg 

any scenery with a correct afcad, and optimised dynamic lighting 

a version of gatwick that isnt either  a. designed by a guy still using fs2004 standard type scenery or B. a guy who actually finishes his product and visits his support forum to iron out issues. 

Im sick to death of shoody developers.  I dont think in the history of flightsim we have stooped so low with the rubbish that is churned out by some developers and people just take it, and never complain.

example below of releasing a  half finished scenery then doing a runner to not to deal with the complaints.  youd hope MS would ban them somehow from making money from their new platform.   

Capture.png

im holding out hope of any of the above. why change the habit of a lifetime

Edited by fluffyflops

14ppkc-6.png

• Orbx TrueEarth Ireland
  • Orbx TrueEarth New Zealand
  • Orbx EGNS
  • Orbx YPPH
  • Drzewiecki Design RJTT Haneda + Tokyo city scenery
  • FlyTampa KATL
  • FlyTampa OMDB
  • Anyone to bring to a P3D v5 worthy version of KJFK, KEWR, KLAX, EGLL, LIRF, YBBN, YMML
  • Any decent version of FAOR and EICK.

Guaranteed purchases from me if these actually happen.

• Upvote 4

AMD Ryzen 5800X3D; MSI RTX 3080 Ti VENTUS 3X; 32GB Corsair 3200 MHz; ASUS VG35VQ 35" (3440 x 1440)
Fulcrum One yoke; Thrustmaster TCA Captain Pack Airbus edition; MFG Crosswind rudder pedals; CPFlight MCP 737; Logitech FIP x3; TrackIR

MSFS; Fenix A320; A2A PA-24; HPG H145; PMDG 737-600; AIG; RealTraffic; PSXTraffic; FSiPanel; REX AccuSeason Adv; FSDT GSX Pro; FS2Crew RAAS Pro; FS-ATC Chatter

-ft atl

-an improved jfk

-an improved dca

-Indianapolis. I know a few are working on it though 

-airbus a350

-a220 buy done with quality in mind 

5800X3D, Gigabyte X570S MB, 4090FE, 32GB DDR4 3600 CL14, EVO 970 M.2's, Alienware 3821DW  and 2  22" monitors,  Corsair RM1000x PSU,  360MM MSI MEG, MFG Crosswind, T16000M Stick, Boeing TCA Yoke/Throttle, Skalarki MCDU and FCU, Saitek Radio Panel/Switch Panel, Spad.Next

With respect to EGNS Isle of Man, that is the next new product on the UK2000 HD list...

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

A350 FSLabs like........;-)

EDDS

EHRD

Updated EHAM and OMDB

Regards,

Marcus P.

xaP1VAU.png

True Earth EU

True Earth NA

True Earth SA

True Earth Oceania

True Earth M-E

True Earth AF

True Earth Asia

Think big ...

• Upvote 1

13900 8 cores @ 5.5-5.8 GHz / 8 cores @ 4.3 GHz (hyperthreading on) - Asus ROG Strix Gaming D4 - GSkill Ripjaws 2x 16 Gb 4266 mhz @ 3200 mhz / cas 13 -  Inno3D RTX4090 X3 iCHILL 24 Gb - 1x SSD M2 2800/1800 2TB - 1x SSD M2 2800/1800 1Tb - Sata 600 SSD 500 Mb - Thermaltake Level 10 GT case - EKWB Extreme 240 liquid cooling set push/pull - 2x 55’ Sony 4K tv's as front view and right view.

13600  6 cores @ 5.1 GHz / 8 cores @ 4.0 GHz (hypterthreading on) - Asus ROG Strix Gaming D - GSkill Trident 4x Gb 3200 MHz cas 15 - Asus TUF RTX 4080 16 Gb  - 1x SSD M2 2800/1800 2TB - 2x  Sata 600 SSD 500 Mb - Corsair D4000 Airflow case - NXT Krajen Z63 AIO liquide cooling - 1x 65” Sony 4K tv as left view.

FOV : 190 degrees

My flightsim vids :  https://www.youtube.com/user/fswidesim/videos?shelf_id=0&sort=dd&view=0

Dornier 328 Jet/Prop

Saab 2000

Tristar L-1011 ("ready for pushback"-quality)

EASA PPL SEPL ( NQ , EFIS, Variable Pitch, SLPC, Retractable undercarriage)
B23 / PA32R / PA28 / DA40 / C172S 

MSFS | X-Plane 12 |

54 minutes ago, GSalden said:

True Earth EU

True Earth NA

True Earth SA

True Earth Oceania

True Earth M-E

True Earth AF

True Earth Asia

Think big ...

think big.......streaming google maps data.....without performance impact......and without LOD decreases!

One of the things I would really like to see, and what I like about MSFS, the density of the whole areas (Cities, villages, industrie, etc.) That is what I miss in P3D. Patches of houses and a lot of empty spaces between them. Would mostly likely be performance wise. 

But as you mentioned think big.....I thought BIG 😉

• Like 2

Regards,

Marcus P.

xaP1VAU.png

4 hours ago, fluffyflops said:

joburg, joburg and joburg 

any scenery with a correct afcad, and optimised dynamic lighting 

a version of gatwick that isnt either  a. designed by a guy still using fs2004 standard type scenery or B. a guy who actually finishes his product and visits his support forum to iron out issues. 

Im sick to death of shoody developers.  I dont think in the history of flightsim we have stooped so low with the rubbish that is churned out by some developers and people just take it, and never complain.

example below of releasing a  half finished scenery then doing a runner to not to deal with the complaints.  youd hope MS would ban them somehow from making money from their new platform.   

Capture.png

im holding out hope of any of the above. why change the habit of a lifetime

I hope ATL is still planned for P3D...

3 hours ago, micstatic said:

-ft atl

-an improved jfk

-an improved dca

-Indianapolis. I know a few are working on it though 

-airbus a350

-a220 buy done with quality in mind 

Who is working on IND? I know Taxi2gate announced it but it was 3 years ago....

I believe LIRF is in progress by MK-studios

Shom

[Win 10 Pro, i7-9700K, MSI 3080Ti, 4K screen, Crucial 2666 16GB, 2 500GB Samsung EVOs 850/860]

[MSFS 2020 running with Fenix A320, PMDG 737, FSS E-175, Aerosoft CRJ]

[P3D v5.3 HF2 running with ifly 737 Max 8, FSLabs A319/320/321, Feelthere E170/175/190/195 v3, PMDG 737 NGXu ,TFDI 717, Aerosoft CRJ Pro, Majestic Dash 8, CS 757 iii, Feelthere ERJ-145, Fly The Maddog X, QW 787, PMDG 777]

Maybe I am old fashioned, but I prefer to have flight simulator scenery installed on my hard disk. TrueEarth World is not really feasible on hard disks, but I still like the idea more than streaming data from the internet. I do not trust the latter to be 100% reliable.

Edited by Christopher Low

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

I would much like a TAXI2GATE - ISTANBUL ATATÜRK AIRPORT LTBA for P3Dv4,v5

- TONY -

TE Scandinavia (with seasons), Italy, Caribbean, Papua (New) Guinea. Remaining Canary Islands, Cap Verde. 

LC Asia.

Edited by dilore

P3D45, 8700K, RTX3080Ti, 32 GB, HDD 3 + 6 TB, SSD 0.5 TB Warthog HOTAS, Honeycomb Bravo, MFG pedals, Reverb G2