Sign in to follow this  
CFIJose

What's this?

Great price... Thanks Umberto.. Instant buy for me.

tpewpb-6.png

5 minutes ago, RW1 said:

Great price... Thanks Umberto.. Instant buy for me.

It's only $10 at the FSDT store.

A pilot is always learning and I LOVE to learn.

Just now, DJJose said:

It's only $10 at the FSDT store.

Yup just grabbed it there.

• Like 1

tpewpb-6.png

Instant buy for me as well. Good to see that addon prices have come down with MSFS as we hoped. 10-15$ seems to be the new average for airport scenery addons. And that pricing strategy appears to work, at least on me, as I‘ve already bought more airports for MSFS than for XPlane😅

Edited by Shack95
  • Like 2

i9-11900K, RTX 4090, 32 GB ram, Honeycomb Alpha and Bravo, TCA Airbus sidestick and quadrant, Reverb G2

I hope this trend of selling more units at a lower price is working out for scenery developers. 

I am definitely buying more scenery for MSFS than I did for any other sim (including Zurich just now).

Edited by Barnes
  • Like 1

David Webster

AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D | G.Skill 32GB DDR4 3600Mhz | EVGA RTX 3080 Ti @ 3440X1440 | Crucial 2TB M.2 | Win11

@virtuali

Umberto seems to be leading the way in UNDERSTANDING the dynamics of the MSFSMP.  His products and HIS PRICING show that he clearly has made the leap from prior generation Flight Simulation development to the current generation.  Other developers would be well served to follow his lead.  Historic marketing models are history, and those who do not evolve will be as well.

Bravo FSDT!

C

• Like 5

Best-

Carl Avari-Cooper

9 minutes ago, cavaricooper said:

@virtuali

Umberto seems to be leading the way in UNDERSTANDING the dynamics of the MSFSMP.  His products and HIS PRICING show that he clearly has made the leap from prior generation Flight Simulation development to the current generation.  Other developers would be well served to follow his lead.  Historic marketing models are history, and those who do not evolve will be as well.

Bravo FSDT!

C

FSDT's pricing model makes everything else overpriced. I said this at the onset, $5 for small GA airports and $10-$15 for large airline type airports. The price should be based on size and features and not what the market can bear. I also understand that some sellers charge a fee, so that needs to be taken into account. Lastly, airport and aircraft developers should consider their own websites and stores along with support forums and the best are already doing this successfully.

Stunning and very cheap.(£10) FPS are great also.

First look screenshots.

Screenshot-256.png

Screenshot-253.png

Screenshot-254.png

Screenshot-255.png

Screenshot-257.png

Edited by Nyxx
  • Like 4

David Murden  MSFS   Fenix A320  PMDG 737 • MG Honda Jet • 414 / TDS 750Xi •  FS-ATC Chatter • FlyingIron Spitfire & ME109G • MG Honda Jet 

Fenix A320 Walkthrough PDF   Flightsim.to •

DCS  A10c II  F-16c  F/A-18c • F-14 • (Others in hanger) • Supercarrier  Terrains = • Nevada NTTR  Persian Gulf  Syria • Marianas • 

• 10900K@4.9 All Cores HT ON   32GB DDR4  3200MHz RTX 3080  • TM Warthog HOTAS • TM TPR • Corsair Virtuoso XT with Dolby Atmos®  Samsung G7 32" 1440p 240Hz • TrackIR 5 & ProClip

@virtuali

Umberto, as my FSDT collection grows, I would ask that thought be given to an elegant solution for when I delete P3D (I can scarce believe my fingers...).  At the moment all my FSDT products reside on a separate SSD where my P3D Addons live.  I hope there will be a simple migration process in place, to move those folders to my new MSFS Addons Folder when the time comes? Uninstalling, and reinstalling will be a bit cumbersome if I continue to add products at this rate :).

Ta!

C

PS- I see some Basel-Zurich runs in my near future 😉

Edited by cavaricooper
  • Like 1

Best-

Carl Avari-Cooper

The more of those great sceneries appear, the more I miss AI packages with good looking models and textures...

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Greetings, Chris

Intel i5-13600K, 2x16GB 3200MHz CL14 RAM, MSI RTX 4080 Gaming X, Windows 11 Home, MSFS

I can't wait to see what FSDT will release next!

fqaZjUI.png

lx5vEI8.png

XveJqKp.png

2ehQ0yG.png

dHSKBBA.png

zBzXsY4.png

Edited by DJJose
  • Like 2