Sign in to follow this  
bofhlusr

France VFR on sale

On sale in www.justflight.com and in other websites as well:

https://www.justflight.com/searchresults?category=products&query=france+vfr

• Upvote 1

Hardware: i7-8700k, GTX 1070-ti, 32GB ram, NVMe/SSD drives with lots of free space.
Software: latest Windows 10 Pro, P3Dv4.5+, FSX Steam, and lots of addons (100+ mostly Orbx stuff).

Pilotfly.gif?raw=1

France VFR produce some very nice French regional airports for FSX and at the sale price, they are well worth considering if you want to fly around France.

Although I used some France VFR regional scenery areas in my FS9 days and they were excellent, I have no experience of their current VFR regional scenery products but they look very good from the screenshots. However you would have to buy a lot of them to cover much of France but I guess if you were a serious aficionado of flying there you may be willing to do so although it would add up to quite an expense even at the sale prices.  However an excellent compromise is True Landscape France which is also in the sale and which I can recommend as bringing a very nice Orbx/FTX style landclass and landscape makeover to the whole of France.

Bill

• Like 1