Sign in to follow this  
Alpine Scenery

Preview of Upcoming Logan (Utah) Airport Freeware

You are right, I need to get back to my airport design. It's going to have to be up to others to step up to the plate and do corrections, I've done enough to last a lifetime. I will finish a few minor fixes, but then I'm done. I had over 6,000 for the US finished before they wiped the data, and it turned out to be for naught (for the most part), so I am going to move back to finishing my airports and let others do any corrections. The airport designers should just be including small correction areas at this point, so that at least flying within 50-100 miles is corrected for their own airports, but only a tiny % are even doing it.

Edited by Alpine Scenery
  • Like 1

AMD 5800x | Nvidia 3080 (12gb) | 64gb ram

1 hour ago, Alpine Scenery said:

You are right, I need to get back to my airport design. It's going to have to be up to others to step up to the plate and do corrections, I've done enough to last a lifetime. I will finish a few minor fixes, but then I'm done. I had over 6,000 for the US finished before they wiped the data, and it turned out to be for naught (for the most part), so I am going to move back to finishing my airports and let others do any corrections. The airport designers should just be including small correction areas at this point, so that at least flying within 50-100 miles is corrected for their own airports, but only a tiny % are even doing it.

You don't work for ASOBO. They need to get their "word not allowed" together.

• Upvote 1

A pilot is always learning and I LOVE to learn.

The latest "teaser" screenshots, it's taking longer than expected, but we are still working on it...

Some fishing near the airport...

Boat.png

Sample Hangar (a basic one, but fairly nice)

Red-Hangar.png

Recent Further improvements to Vegetation

Custom-Vegetation.png

Enhanced the Interior Hangar Model

Interior-Hangar.png

Custom Paint of a Train next to the Airport

Train.png

Night Lighting behind a Building

Night-Lighting2.png

Custom Rotating Beacon and Lighted Antenna

(note there are missing buildings here as we are still working on this part)

Night-Lighting3.png

Inside of the Tower (WIP)

Tower.png

Edited by Alpine Scenery
  • Like 6

Simply stunning!.

• Like 1

AMD Ryzen 7 5800x3d, MSI X570 Pro, 32 gb DDR4 3600 ram, Gigabyte 6800 16gb GPU, 1x 2tb Samsung  NvMe , 2x 1tb Sabrent NvME, 1x Crucial SSD,

Looking forward to this, looks awesome! KSGU could use a little love also. 

ASUS Prime Z490-A / i7-10700K / RTX 4080 / G.SKILL Ripjaws 32GB / Lian-Li PC-O11 Dynamic case 

Great work - keep it up..😎

cheers 😉

My Rig : Intel I7-7820X 8 Core ( 16 Threads ) @ 4,0, ASUS Prime X299 A II,  64 GB 3600-17 Trident Z, 750W Corsair CX750 80+ Bronze,  MSI 8GB RTX 2080 Super Ventus XS OC, WD 4TB and WD 6TB 7200 HD,  Win10 V.21H2, in use 3x 4K monitors 2x32 Samsung 1x27 LG  3840x2160.

spacer.png

Coming very soon, release is end of April. So plan is that if I am not done by then, I'll release what I have as early access and finish the final few buildings later.
Dirtying up the textures a bit, revising things, and dealing with some SDK bugs. Coming along pretty good though, a few new screenshots...

kDv7FcI.png

CbmKQUa.png

o8lAuUF.png

nqwbdji.png

• Like 1

Oops, forgot one.... I heard in Utah they take their rocks very seriously (actually this next screenshot is WIP)...

XZjt7Iu.png

Edited by Alpine Scenery
  • Like 1

Logan Airport in the snow (a building I just finished up today)...

fWWdxwm.png

Edited by Alpine Scenery
  • Like 1