Sign in to follow this  
Hippo

VoxATC "stalls" on frequency change request

P3D v4.5, VoxATC 7.43,  Windows 10 v 2004, using Majestic Q400.

Wondering if anyone else is seeing this or might have any suggestions as to what might be causing it.  Sometimes, when I am asked to change frequency, there seems to be a pause of around 5 seconds (when I am supposed to read the frequency back) where VoxATC appears to be unresponsive: it doesn't immediately respond to my voice, and nothing happens if I push the button I've assigned to e.g. close/open the VoxATC window.  Everything else in the sim appears unaffected.  Eventually, the prompt telling me to input the frequency comes up, and I can carry on as normal.  In other situations, the response time is fine (immediate).  I don't recall having had this issue before, but I've been away from P3D for months now.  There is a timing issue reported with the Q400 on Majestic's forum which has been blamed on v 2004 of W10, maybe this is related?

Edited by Hippo

15 hours ago, tegoid said:

Report this using the contact form at voxatc.com. The form seems to be more reliable now.

Thanks for replying.  Since no-one else seems to be experiencing this issue, I can only guess it's something very specific to my system (which runs everything else well and is stable), and will continue to try and eliminate other variables (e.g. add-ons) for now.