Sign in to follow this  
Stelios

Dreamliner 787

When I create a Low or high altitude flight plan within the flight simulator (at the opening screen) when I press the throttle the plane does nothing, does not take off. What am I missing?

Stelios

Stelios Christofides

Does it work without a flight plan?

And you starting from cold and dark or on the runway with engines already powered on?

What are your throttles mapped to?

Did you release the parking brake?

13900K@5.8GHz - ROG Strix Z790-E - 2X16Gb G.Skill Trident DDR5 6400 CL32 - MSI RTX 4090 Suprim X - WD SN850X 2 TB M.2 - XPG S70 Blade 2 TB M.2 - MSI A1000G PCIE5 1000 W 80+ Gold PSU - Liam Li 011 Dynamic Razer case - 58" Panasonic TC-58AX800U 4K - Pico 4 VR  HMD - WinWing HOTAS Orion2 MAX - ProFlight Pedals - TrackIR 5 - W11 Pro (Passmark:12574, CPU:63110-Single:4785, GPU:50688)

Yes it works without a flight plan and ofcourse I release the brake. and no I do not start from cold and dark.  Maybe there is a conflict between the MSFS 2020 flight plan and the FMS of the plane and auto pilot panel. Do you adjust anything on the FMS panel or autopilot panel? P.

Edited by Stelios

Stelios Christofides

Hmm....very strange!

How are you increasing the throttle? Using a throttle quadrant, keyboard, mouse? Do the throttles in the cockpit move? Do you hear the engines spool up?

I usually start from cold and dark and I enter the flight plan into the system manually. But even why I load a plan from the startup screen I haven’t had any issues (with the throttles anyway).

I have problems too with taxi operations in this plane,   i have to turn full throtle to move it a little and it don't turn left or right when i push the buttons to turn

Edited by motishow

If I start from the cold and dark mode and it works fine. Strange ... If I start on the runway with the the loaded flight plan from the start up screen on Msfs 2020 then it doesn't work. If though I create a flight plan via the FMS then it works fine.

Stelios Christofides

1 hour ago, Stelios said:

If I start from the cold and dark mode and it works fine. Strange ... If I start on the runway with the the loaded flight plan from the start up screen on Msfs 2020 then it doesn't work. If though I create a flight plan via the FMS then it works fine.

Very strange! I have no idea what’s going on, but maybe someone else here will know.

2 hours ago, motishow said:

I have problems too with taxi operations in this plane,   i have to turn full throtle to move it a little and it don't turn left or right when i push the buttons to turn

Same thing for me...it’s very hard to taxi.

I found the problem I just uncheck the “ Beta-Use Unicode UTF-8 for worldwide language support” option and now all working OK

Edited by Stelios

Stelios Christofides

35 minutes ago, Stelios said:

I found the problem I just uncheck the “ Beta-Use Unicode UTF-8 for worldwide language support” option and now all working OK

where is that?