Sign in to follow this  
yuhkf

Problem with default airplanes lights

Hi to allI have experience a problem with default airplanes in FSX In B 737 800 1.I don

Guest capncrazy68

Yes, I have the same thing. I also noticed the Grumman G-21 has the Nav lights and Strobes come on with the Landing Lights, but not on their respective switches, and it's missing the strobe on the left wing.Maule strobes and nav on with landing lightsLear 45 no strobes at allThere may be others.

Guest jonboy162

I too have a problem with the lights, although not quite the same. When I switch the landing lights off after take off, it turns the red and green wing nav lights off too. This is reversed when I turn them back on. This happens on Boeing and Airbus a/c (can't remember if it happens on others too). This problem happens when using the switch on the panel or the default ctrl-L to switch the landing lights on/off. Anyone suffer the same?