Sign in to follow this  
andy a

Majestic Software website

I feel a bit silly posting this message, but I am unable to find Majestic software website. I contacted their support  as I was having an issue with the Majestic Dash 8 Q400 P3Dv5 They have told me to Download/Install version 1.021 rev.2 dll fix from Support->User Area on their website. The problem is when I google Majestic Software I am onto a Kingdom Hall website.  Can someone please direct me to the correct site

Thank you

andy a

Here you go:

http://majesticsoftware.com/mjc8q400/

The link to the Majestic site is below the one that you were presented with. You just had to look a little harder 😆

Edited by HUSSAR

\Robert Hamlich/

Thank you for your reply. I had actually visited that site prior to posting here. Unfortunately it does not recognise my Order No from Just Flight..could be I need some Devine Intervention😉

andy a

Did you include the letters JFL with the order number? Be sure there aren’t any spaces before or after the order number if you copy/paste it. 

Edited by HUSSAR

\Robert Hamlich/

Good Morning,  Yes "JFL" letters were included in the copy/paste. After numerous attempts I left it for a while, then went back, and at the 3rd attempt...success!!  Downloaded/installed and issue resolved.

Again, thank you for your replies.

Kind regards

Andy

andy a

Good morning, that is strange.  Glad to see the issue has been resolved.

\Robert Hamlich/

2 hours ago, HUSSAR said:

Good morning, that is strange.  Glad to see the issue has been resolved.

Thank you, I'm pleased it's sorted too. Just a thought , in 2000 I was allowed entry into the U.S and Canada much quicker than I entered the Majestic website😀

andy a

Depending on the vendor(s) at times there may be a lag for the authentication process with the MJC server to be completed after the initial sale.

KROSWYND    a.k.a KILO_WHISKEY
Majestic Software Development/Support
Banner_MJC8.png

Sys 1:  AMD 7950X3D, NOCTUA D15S, Gigabyte Elite B650, MSI 4090, 64Gb Ram, Corsair 850 Power Supply, 2x2TB M.2 Samsung 980s, 1x4TB WDD M.2, 6xNoctua 120mm case fans, LG C2 55" OLED running at 120Hz for the monitor, Win11. Sys 2:  i7 8700k, MSI GAMING MBoard, 32Gigs RAM, MSI 4070Ti & EVGA 1080Ti. Hardware:  Brunner CLS-E-NG Yoke, Fulcrum One yoke, TM TPR Rudder Pedals, Yoko TQ6+ NEO, StreamDeck, Tobii Eye Tracker, Virpil VPC MongoosT-50CM3 Base with a TM grip
SIMULATORS: MSFS2020/XP12/P3D v5.4 & v6:  YouTube Videos

7 hours ago, crosswind said:

Depending on the vendor(s) at times there may be a lag for the authentication process with the MJC server to be completed after the initial sale.

Ok, thank you for the info. Although I purchased the Majestic Dash 8 Q400 for P3Dv4 2 years ago, I only changed over to the v5 for Dash8 a couple of days ago. I have just enjoyed a flight and everything was A-Ok. a great aircraft! 😊

andy a

I also bought it about a year ago.  Only started flying it this month.  Tons of youtube videos and online reading.  It's a very challenging aircraft, but enjoying it thoroughly.  Currently enroute to CYQB

5800X3D, Gigabyte X570S MB, 4090FE, 32GB DDR4 3600 CL14, EVO 970 M.2's, Alienware 3821DW  and 2  22" monitors,  Corsair RM1000x PSU,  360MM MSI MEG, MFG Crosswind, T16000M Stick, Boeing TCA Yoke/Throttle, Skalarki MCDU and FCU, Saitek Radio Panel/Switch Panel, Spad.Next

Yes it is challenging, but like you, I enjoy it too. A pleasant change for me from the big  passenger jets. Love the sound of the turboprop, particularly in reverse thrust.

andy a