Sign in to follow this  
urthgental

Pan left/right in VC not possible

Hi, I have a huge problem using Virtual Cockpits, hopefully someone can help...I can not pan to the left or right, there a flickers and the view centers back immediately. This happens in FS9 and FSX, in all planes and regardless whether I use my FF2 Hat Switch or my newly bought TrackIR 4. When the plane is not moving or I paused FS, looking around in VC works perfect, but as sone as anythings moves the problems occurs again.BTW, I have a Geforce 6600 card with newest drivers (93.71)Hope anyone has some suggestions...Regards,Heiko

Hi Heiko,My hat switch doesn't work if TrackIR is active. Try pausing TrackIR (I have my center mouse button set to pause/unpause TrackIR) and try your hat switch. Since I use TrackIR to pan anyway, I don't use the hat switch much.Hope this helps,

Hi Don,thanks for your reply. The problem also occured before I installed/used TrackIR. It's a general problem as it occurs in FS9 and FSX. I just wonder it might be related to my geforce 6600?Did anybody ever experienced this problem?Regards,Heiko