Sign in to follow this  
birdguy

My brother...

Sincere Condolences Noel, to you and family.

Main Simulation Rig:

Ryzen 5600x, 32GB RAM, Nvidia RTX 3060 Ti, 1 TB & 500 GB M.2 nvme drives, Win11.

Glider pilot since 1980...

Avid simmer since 1992...

Condolences from the heart to you and your family.

Hans

A very sad time. Sorry.

Jim Driskell

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

James M Driskell, Maj USMC (Ret)

My condolences as well. Knowing I have parents approaching their 80s both of which suffer from failing health in general I might soon be in the same boat as you. 

Richard

7950x3d   |   32Gb 6000mHz RAM   |   8Tb NVme   |   RTX 4090    |    MSFS    |    P3D    |      XP12  

Thanks for all of your condolences.  It was actually a blessing that he went so quickly.  He was in a nursing home and had dementia, congestive heart failure and blood cancer so the virus saved him from lingering.

Noel

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2

The tires are worn.  The shocks are shot.  The steering is wobbly.  But the engine still runs fine.

I send my most sincere condolences at the loss of your brother. It sounds as though he had a full measure of life at least. I lost my brother back in 1999 when he was only 55 years old but his was from hepatic (liver) cancer. It was a long and painful experience for him.

Continue to be careful my friend. I'll offer a Novena of Masses for your late brother.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Fr. Bill    

AOPA Member: 07141481 AARP Member: 3209010556

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator

Always remember old friend...the ones we love are never gone; they live within our hearts.

• Like 5

Intel 10700K @ 5.1Ghz, Asus Hero Maximus motherboard, Noctua NH-U12A cooler, Corsair Vengeance Pro 32GB 3200 MHz RAM, RTX 2060 Super GPU, Cooler Master HAF 932 Tower, Thermaltake 1000W Toughpower PSU, Windows 10 Professional 64-Bit, 100TB of disk storage. Klaatu barada nickto.

You have my condolences Noel.  You had your brother for many decades and that's all anyone can ask.

• Like 1

Rhett

7800X3D ♣ 32 GB G.Skill TridentZ  Gigabyte 4090  Crucial P5 Plus 2TB 

You have my sincere sympathy for your loss. It is unimaginable to think that this has happened to a quarter-million Americans in just a few months.

This is way more people that were killed by both atomic bombs dropped on Japan at the end of WWII. The loss is mind boggling.

My sincere condolences Noel. So sorry to hear that. Stay safe.

Captain to First Officer: " I didn't say it was your fault I am just blaming you " 

Sorry for your loss Noel. My father was in a nursing home for 10 years with dementia. It is indeed a better thing that they pass.

23 hours ago, Rafal said:

Stay strong, Noel!

I've had practice staying strong Rafael.  Aside from good friends who have passed away my first wife and second oldest daughter also passed away.

Noel

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

The tires are worn.  The shocks are shot.  The steering is wobbly.  But the engine still runs fine.