Sign in to follow this  
fs1

New ATC and Airport Operations Application Testing

On 1/11/2021 at 12:19 AM, fs1 said:

Thanks.

1- What scenery are you using?

2- What version of the DLL are you using? (Right click on the DLL and look at the version tab)

3- This happens consistently with all AIs?

4- Is this the only airport you are having issues?

Thanks

Hi Frederico

Thank you for your patience. Here are my answers:

1. I'm still using the old version of FSDREAMTEAMS.

2. The newest one (1.0.0.3), downloaded from page 11 of this thread.

3. Yes

4. Before testing at LSZH, I've been testing the DLL at EDDF and had no issues there.

Kind regards

Michael

Edited by fio

I had the very same problem with the Aerosoft Professional Version of LSZH (DLL version 1.0.0.3).

Great tool btw! Many thanks!

Edited by hero93

Daniel

It works totally fine, however everytime I normally quit my p3dV4.5HF3, I got a ATCAPI.dll crash (1.0.0.3).

Not a big deal but still... a thing to report I believe?

Also I notice the ATC insturation giving to player is not effected?

I set 34L 34R landing and 34R.05 takeoff on RJTT, AI follows it fine, but ATC still give me approach to runway 05.

Edited by C2615

2 hours ago, C2615 said:

It works totally fine, however everytime I normally quit my p3dV4.5HF3, I got a ATCAPI.dll crash (1.0.0.3).

Not a big deal but still... a thing to report I believe?

Also I notice the ATC insturation giving to player is not effected?

I set 34L 34R landing and 34R.05 takeoff on RJTT, AI follows it fine, but ATC still give me approach to runway 05.

It is not yet supported but forthcoming! 

Hello Federico and to those others involved in testing, this looks a great little tool, thank you so much. 

Could I just clarify, (and I apologise if I have missed this somewhere in the previous pages), I have created a folder called ATCAPI in my file of addons, and successfully linked it to P3D using a new .xml entry in my C:\Users\XXX\Documents\Prepar3D v4 Add-ons. 

So this folder has the add-on XML which I have edited to be recognisable. Does the config XML just stay in the same folder, or should I merge the contents into the "addon-on" XML? At the moment, I am keen to just get the rolling take-offs running smoothly, then I shall look at some specific ICAO tweaks for landing/take-offs.

Thanks again

Ian

Ian S

38.jpg

Yes, the conig.XML just stay in the same folder and must not be merged with the add-on.xml. 

And if you just want the basic features without  any airport configurations try to change the config.xml to something like the following config:

<?xml version='1.0' encoding='utf-8' ?>
<Parameters>
   <enableFastTakeOffs>1</EnableFastTakeOffs>
   <allowTakeOffDistance>6000</AllowTakeOffDistance>
   <taxiSpeedLimiter>30</TaxiSpeedLimiter>
   <enableRollthenTakeOff>1</enableRollthenTakeOff>
   <minCrossingRny>1000</minCrossingRny>
   <isGUIVisible>1</isGUIVisible>
   <voidTimer>600</voidTimer>
</Parameters>

• Upvote 1

Best,
Christoph

Display resolution: 1920x1080 (8xSSAA)    GPU: 1080TI     CPU: i7-7700K (5.0 OC)    RAM: 16GB     SSD: Samsung 850Evo     Monitor: 27K

FSBetaTesters3.png

3 minutes ago, Wolkenschreck said:

Yes, the conig.XML just stay in the same folder and must not be merged with the add-on.xml. 

And if you just want the basic features without  any airport configurations try to change the config.xml to something like the following config:

<?xml version='1.0' encoding='utf-8' ?>
<Parameters>
   <enableFastTakeOffs>1</EnableFastTakeOffs>
   <allowTakeOffDistance>6000</AllowTakeOffDistance>
   <taxiSpeedLimiter>30</TaxiSpeedLimiter>
   <enableRollthenTakeOff>1</enableRollthenTakeOff>
   <minCrossingRny>1000</minCrossingRny>
   <isGUIVisible>1</isGUIVisible>
   <voidTimer>600</voidTimer>
</Parameters>

Thanks Christoph

Ian S

38.jpg

Amazing, thank you!

Intel i7-12700k | Gigabyte RTX 3070ti | Hyper X Fury 32GB 3200Mhz DDR4 | ASUS Prime Z690-P | BeQuiet! Straight Power 11 850W | 2X 1TB SSD

"Aviate, Navigate, Communicate"

I have different configs in separate folders for specific airports. that way I can swap out the configs quickly

Marco D'Agostino

Frederico,

The only function that is really missing in your great tool is an AI to AI separation routine that would prevent go around in dense areas ...

Otherwise it works really well. Thanks again

3 hours ago, pmemery said:

Frederico,

The only function that is really missing in your great tool is an AI to AI separation routine that would prevent go around in dense areas ...

Otherwise it works really well. Thanks again

I guess you can use Aiflow for that feature. It works well when combined with ATCAPI

• Like 1

Agree with you. I used AIFlow since the first release and it has been working really well in cunjunction with ATCAPI. However now I have the latest release of ATCAPI I have observed a lot of AI put on holding pattern for almost ever to the point that all my AI aircraft are now landing with one hour late .... Weird. I do not know wether this is due to AIFlow and a possible (?) new interaction between the latest release of ATCAPI along with AIFlow. I made the test and with ATCAPI alone the situation is back to normal so there must be something.

Edited by pmemery

56 minutes ago, pmemery said:

Agree with you. I used AIFlow since the first release and it has been working really well in cunjunction with ATCAPI. However now I have the latest release of ATCAPI I have observed a lot of AI put on holding pattern for almost ever to the point that all my AI aircraft are now landing with one hour late .... Weird. I do not know wether this is due to AIFlow and a possible (?) new interaction between the latest release of ATCAPI along with AIFlow. I made the test and with ATCAPI alone the situation is back to normal so there must be something.

I believe that has always been the case. AI's are put in holds and nothing will land for a very long time... Unfortunate, as it had quite a potential.

Balint Szarka

CPU Intel i9 9900K OC'd to 5Ghz

RAM 32GB Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3000MHz (2 x 16GB)

GPU 8GB NVIDIA GEFORCE RTX 2070 SUPER

ATCAPI will have its own spacing algorithm to alíviate incoming traffic. Is forthcoming 

• Like 6
  • Upvote 1

Federico Sucari