Sign in to follow this  
fs1

New ATC and Airport Operations Application Testing

Hi:

1- When you say trying to takeoff you mean at the runway holding point?

2- In my tests if no plane is at the runway holding point and a plane is cleared to land and a prop plane just landed at 70/80 kts. and the taxiway is far away, the cleared to land plane must go around, I´m doing my tests at MMGL landing at RWY 28.

Thanks for your time and help

Regards

Tony RD

AIG Conversion Team

In 1) an AI must be rolling and prepared for taking off, that is where runway speed for the AI which landed should kick in.

Regarding 2) can you explain? I am not getting the issue.

Thanks

Federico Sucari

Sorry Federico my spanglish is not good.

What I mean is the prop plane that lands at 70/80 kts and the taxiway is far, must taxi on the runway and take some time to reach the taxiway, in the mean time if a 747 is cleared to land at 150 kts, the 747 will travel so fast before the prop plane exit the runway.

I told you about MMGL (Guadalajara, Mexico Airport Rwy 28) as an example to see how far is the first taxiway. You also can see the taxiways at MMEP (Tepic Airport) or MMAS (Aguascalientes Airport) . Almost all airports in Mexico has that kind of taxiways layouts.

Hope this make sense, if not dont hesitate to tell me.

Thanks for your quick response

Tony RD

AIG Conversion Team

Thanks @peluso5

I will PM you to understand what’s going on.

Federico Sucari

Does anyone else get a black screen right after the splash screen with the new version?

I deleted the old folder and installed the new one and now I can't get to the opening screen in P3d (v4.5). When removing the folder, I'm able to open P3D normally again. Looks like the old version of the app works too.

Any suggestions? 

12 minutes ago, DChockey08 said:

Does anyone else get a black screen right after the splash screen with the new version?

I deleted the old folder and installed the new one and now I can't get to the opening screen in P3d (v4.5). When removing the folder, I'm able to open P3D normally again. Looks like the old version of the app works too.

Any suggestions? 

are you having the originals DLL in place? If not, replace your original DLLs

if you have original DLLs, this must be an exception maybe going on. Can you add this line to the XML file <Debug>1</Debug> and run P3D and the addon? There will be txt logs in the DLL's folder. If you can zip all txt files and send them to me at fsprgrs at gmail com

I will be standing by. Thanks

Edited by fs1

Federico Sucari

DChockey08:

Does your add-on.xml is pointing to the path where you have installed the ATCAPI.dll?

Tony RD

AIG Conversion Team

@fs1 sent! 

@peluso5 yes. I replaced the whole file so it's in the same spot as before. When I changed it back to the old version, P3D loaded up normally again. 

can you send me your ai_player.dll? Thanks

Federico Sucari

Having trouble sending it over gmail but you just gave me an idea! 

A year ago i did modify taxi speeds using that editor that is out there on AVSIM. So that would have edited in the ai player. 

Let me try reverting that to default. 

3 minutes ago, DChockey08 said:

Having trouble sending it over gmail but you just gave me an idea! 

A year ago i did modify taxi speeds using that editor that is out there on AVSIM. So that would have edited in the ai player. 

Let me try reverting that to default. 

Thanks! Correct, ATCAPI does not work as you have the speed patch. Run the Client Installer and will fix it. Thanks

Federico Sucari

3 minutes ago, fs1 said:

Thanks! Correct, ATCAPI does not work as you have the speed patch. Run the Client Installer and will fix it. Thanks

Yep. Thankfully had backed-up the original ai_player and restored it and am now up and running. 

THANK YOU!!! 

• Upvote 1

I had P3Dv4.5 HF2 CTD at 100% loading at a number of airports in South Germamy/East Switzerland this weekend. After having spent a day isolating scenery and traffic files, moving back to ATCAPI 1.0.3 from 1.0.4 fixed it. 1.0.4 would also work if i removed all traffic files from the active directories.

Just in case this helps with Testing/debugging.