On 3/2/2021 at 4:26 AM, fs1 said:

@Nemo is 1.0.0.4

Next build coming shortly

looking forward to it

cheers

Hoang Le

i5 13500 - eVGA RTX 3070 Ti - 32GB RAM

P3D v5

Has anyone been able to successfully use the empty weight limit feature ? It does not seem to work with my AIG traffic. 

So, the other day I ran into a CTD that happened every time after starting a session in P3D that didn't stop until I removed ATCAPI from my add-on folder. I haven't tried reproducing it, but before it started crashing I edited the XML file to remove an airport, reloaded it in the GUI, but then accidentally closed the UI completely, exiting the program, instead of minimizing it. Not sure if that would cause a CTD. Here's my XML at the time it started crashing. Maybe there's something wrong in there I'm not seeing.

<?xml version='1.0' encoding='utf-8' ?>
<Parameters>
    <Airport>
    <ICAO>EHAM</ICAO>
    <ActiveTakeOffRunway>
        <Runway>R09</Runway>
    </ActiveTakeOffRunway>
    <ActiveLandingRunway>
        <Runway>R18C</Runway>
    </ActiveLandingRunway>
    <ActiveLandingRunway>
        <Runway>R18R</Runway>
    </ActiveLandingRunway>
    </Airport>
    <Airport>
    <ICAO>KDEN</ICAO>
    <ActiveTakeOffRunway>
        <Runway>R08</Runway>
    </ActiveTakeOffRunway>
    <ActiveTakeOffRunway>
        <Runway>R17L</Runway>
    </ActiveTakeOffRunway>
    <ActiveLandingRunway>
        <Runway>R16R</Runway>
    </ActiveLandingRunway>
    </Airport>
    <Airport>
    <ICAO>KBUR</ICAO>
    <ActiveTakeOffRunway>
        <Runway>R15</Runway>
    </ActiveTakeOffRunway>
    <ActiveLandingRunway>
        <Runway>R08</Runway>
    </ActiveLandingRunway>
    </Airport>
    <Airport>
    <ICAO>KBUR</ICAO>
    <ActiveTakeOffRunway>
        <Runway>R15</Runway>
    </ActiveTakeOffRunway>
    <ActiveLandingRunway>
        <Runway>R08</Runway>
    </ActiveLandingRunway>
    </Airport>
    <Airport>
    <ICAO>KORD</ICAO>
    <ActiveTakeOffRunway>
        <Runway>R10L</Runway>
    </ActiveTakeOffRunway>
    <ActiveTakeOffRunway>
        <Runway>R09R</Runway>
    </ActiveTakeOffRunway>
    <ActiveLandingRunway>
        <Runway>R09L</Runway>
    </ActiveLandingRunway>
    <ActiveLandingRunway>
        <Runway>R10C</Runway>
    </ActiveLandingRunway>
    </Airport>
    <Airport>
    <ICAO>KIAH</ICAO>
    <ActiveTakeOffRunway>
        <Runway>R15R</Runway>
    </ActiveTakeOffRunway>
    <ActiveTakeOffRunway>
        <Runway>R15L</Runway>
    </ActiveTakeOffRunway>
    <ActiveLandingRunway>
        <Runway>R08R</Runway>
    </ActiveLandingRunway>
    <ActiveLandingRunway>
        <Runway>R08L</Runway>
    </ActiveLandingRunway>
    </Airport>
    <enableFastTakeOffs>1</EnableFastTakeOffs>
    <allowTakeOffDistance>6000</AllowTakeOffDistance>
    <taxiSpeedLimiter>30</TaxiSpeedLimiter>
    <enableRollthenTakeOff>1</enableRollthenTakeOff>
    <minCrossingRny>1000</minCrossingRny>
    <isGUIVisible>1</isGUIVisible>
    <voidTimer>1000</voidTimer>
</Parameters>

5 hours ago, Chapstick said:

So, the other day I ran into a CTD that happened every time after starting a session in P3D that didn't stop until I removed ATCAPI from my add-on folder. I haven't tried reproducing it, but before it started crashing I edited the XML file to remove an airport, reloaded it in the GUI, but then accidentally closed the UI completely, exiting the program, instead of minimizing it. Not sure if that would cause a CTD. Here's my XML at the time it started crashing. Maybe there's something wrong in there I'm not seeing.

You have quite a lot airports defined in your cfg.xml. Why so many?

I prefer to have two for each airport with different landing/TakeOff preferences. I have them stored in a different folder under a meaningful name. During my flight, when I know the weather at my destination, I copy the desired one into the ATCAPI add-on folder where I rename it to cfg.xml, then reload it.

Edit: Sometimes it could be a specific airport which makes problems. I had a problem with EDDF/CTD, but Federico could solve it .

Edited by Nemo

- Harry 

i9-13900K (HT off, 5.5 GHz, Z690) - 32 GB RAM (DDR5 6400, CAS 34), RTX 3090Windows 11 Pro (1TB M.2) - MSFS 2020 (MS Store, on separate 4TB M.2).

On 3/14/2021 at 10:53 AM, Chapstick said:

I would keep the number of airports balanced.

There is a new build coming. Will post soon.

• Like 2

Federico Sucari

1 hour ago, fs1 said:

I would keep the number of airports balanced.

There is a new build coming. Will post soon.

looking forward to it Federico. 

Any idea as to the list of changes/fixes? 

It's incredible how much I take this tool for granted now. Not having to worry about if ATC is not going to assign some ridiculous runway config and having to deal with the crosswind runway technique. 

1/2 flights I fly go in to / out of SFO which has always been my nightmare for runway configs. Can't tell you the number of times I've thought "oh great, AI's landing on 1R and crashing right into the hills."

Not anymore.b. Thank you @fs1 I think I speak on behalf of all of us when I say you have changed the sim for us. 

Edited by DChockey08
  • Like 4

This tool is a must have. I can’t use my sim without it. Finally we can get certain type of aircraft to take off from specific runways! The ATC does not assign the closest runway anymore! We have been waiting for years to get that kind of immersion. Thanks a lot @fs1 . Great  job and great support!

• Like 4

I enjoy seeing a/c departing from RW 18  at Frankfurt aiport while landings are at RWs 7 or 25.

Edited by Nemo
  • Upvote 2

- Harry 

i9-13900K (HT off, 5.5 GHz, Z690) - 32 GB RAM (DDR5 6400, CAS 34), RTX 3090Windows 11 Pro (1TB M.2) - MSFS 2020 (MS Store, on separate 4TB M.2).

I am looking forward to the next update Federico has referred to above. Its been a while since the last update (I am not complaining by the way) but I suspect there's a host of more new features coming that will surprise us.

I "tip my hat"  to Federico for the outstanding work so far. 👏

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Spoiler

System specs: MFG Crosswind pedals| ACE B747 yoke |Honeycomb Bravo throttle
Now built: P3Dv5.3HF2: Intel i5-12600K @4.8Ghz | MSI Z690-A PRO | Asus TUF Gaming RTX3070 OC 8Gb| 32Gb Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 3200Mhz |Samsung 980Evo Pro PCIe 500Gb | WD Black SN850 PCIe 2Tb | beQuiet 802 Tower Case|Corsair RM850 PSU | Acer Predator 34p 3440x1440p

Mark Aldridge
P3D v5.3 HF2, P3Dv4.5 and sometimes FSX!

Is someone using ATCAPI version 1.0.0.4 with the user aircraft and the ATC menu? How is it working with runway assignment?
Any feedback would be very appreciated.

Thanks!

Federico Sucari

Hi:

Not me, only with AI planes and ATC window open, if this can help, just tell me what do you what to know.

Cheers.

AIG Conversion Team

Tony RD

4 hours ago, peluso5 said:

Hi:

Not me, only with AI planes and ATC window open, if this can help, just tell me what do you what to know.

Cheers.

AIG Conversion Team

Tony RD

Same here. 

Testing at KBUR, I set R15 for take off and R08 for landing but when I call ATC they direct me to R26 like the ATIS is reporting.