Sign in to follow this  
fs1

New ATC and Airport Operations Application Testing

Guys, I was landing in AMS today on 36R and had B747 preparing for take off on my runway. Any idea where I should look at and fine tune in ATCAPI, AIFlow and AIGround settings to solve that? I use mostly the default values in these apps and changed only those which were necessary for compatibility.

Thanks.

46 minutes ago, Dirk98 said:

Chapstick, why would you want to turn traffic off?

To turn it back on once you've reload a config.

45 minutes ago, Chapstick said:

To turn it back on once you've reload a config.

Very smart! (unlike me). Good idea.

Thanks.

On 4/17/2021 at 5:34 AM, Chapstick said:

tbh I would just set a hotkey in FSUIPC (like ctrl + T) to turn traffic on and off

Chapstick, how do you do that? I can't find anything pertinent to Traffic Toggle, or Traffic On/Off in FSUIPC. All there is there:

- Traffic Density Set

- Traffic Density Toggle

- Traffic Freeze Off

- Traffic Freeze On

- Traffic Freeze Toggle

- Traffic Zapall

- Traffic Zapper

Thanks,

12 hours ago, Dirk98 said:

- Traffic Density Toggle

Well, you found it then. As described:

"traffic density toggle control, which turns the AI traffic off (density = 0) if it is on, but if it is already off 
it turns it on, using the density value provided in the parameter or 100% if that is omitted or set zero.
"

Pete

• Like 1

Win10: 22H2 19045.2728
CPU: 9900KS at 5.5GHz
Memory: 32Gb at 3800 MHz.
GPU:  RTX 24Gb Titan
2 x 2160p projectors at 25Hz onto 200 FOV curved screen

I have a question if you please
Do i still need to use AIFlow or this add-on solves the matter of approach queue as well?

Folks,

Has anyone used the ATCAIP with a conjunction with the latest version of PROATC? Any issues?

1 hour ago, G-YMML1 said:

Folks,

Has anyone used the ATCAIP with a conjunction with the latest version of PROATC? Any issues?

Yes, several flights with both active. So far no issues.

• Like 1

- Harry 

i9-13900K (HT off, 5.5 GHz, Z690) - 32 GB RAM (DDR5 6400, CAS 34), RTX 3090Windows 11 Pro (1TB M.2) - MSFS 2020 (MS Store, on separate 4TB M.2).

Not sure if this is a new bug or I'm just now noticing it, but after I land, ATC directs every AI aircraft that follows to go around. Anyone else seeing this?

1 hour ago, Chapstick said:

Not sure if this is a new bug or I'm just now noticing it, but after I land, ATC directs every AI aircraft that follows to go around. Anyone else seeing this?

I've not yet observed this issue, maybe it is airport specific or you have a faulty config.xml. Did you observe it at every airport?

- Harry 

i9-13900K (HT off, 5.5 GHz, Z690) - 32 GB RAM (DDR5 6400, CAS 34), RTX 3090Windows 11 Pro (1TB M.2) - MSFS 2020 (MS Store, on separate 4TB M.2).

Is anyone else still having trouble with the new version and ATC instructions to the user aircraft?

Just landing at EBBR and had my config setup for runways 25L and 25R in use for landings and ATC told me to land on 07R. When trying to change runways the only other one available was 07L...

On 4/30/2021 at 4:07 PM, vl1 said:

Do i still need to use AIFlow or this add-on solves the matter of approach queue as well?

Hi vl1,
Traffic separation for arrivals are not included yet.

Best,
Christoph

Display resolution: 1920x1080 (8xSSAA)    GPU: 1080TI     CPU: i7-7700K (5.0 OC)    RAM: 16GB     SSD: Samsung 850Evo     Monitor: 27K

FSBetaTesters3.png

On 4/30/2021 at 5:07 PM, vl1 said:

I would like to ask my question again. Should AIFLow be used as well?
But As I see - the answer is yes

Screenshot_1176_.jpg

• Like 1

agree I just keep AIFlow for traffic separation only (I disabled all other functions). This way it works well with ATCAPI. Also I do not use AIGround any longer. 

37 minutes ago, vl1 said:

I would like to ask my question again. Should AIFLow be used as well?
But As I see - the answer is yes

Well, the answer is just above your post. 😉 But yes, you will still need AIFlow or FS AI Separation, with the latter being a bit less aggressive and allowing more arrivals.

Best,
Christoph

Display resolution: 1920x1080 (8xSSAA)    GPU: 1080TI     CPU: i7-7700K (5.0 OC)    RAM: 16GB     SSD: Samsung 850Evo     Monitor: 27K

FSBetaTesters3.png