Sign in to follow this  
fs1

New ATC and Airport Operations Application Testing

On 1/1/2022 at 7:23 PM, atav757 said:

Are there any that have to do with callsign?

Thanks!

Nothing as far as I know related to Callsign at this time that can be configured. There was some consideration to add a new feature to have specific airlines land/take off from a specified runway but Federico has not implemented that as far as I know. He said he would explore the idea first.

Regards,

• Like 1

Spoiler

System specs: MFG Crosswind pedals| ACE B747 yoke |Honeycomb Bravo throttle
Now built: P3Dv5.3HF2: Intel i5-12600K @4.8Ghz | MSI Z690-A PRO | Asus TUF Gaming RTX3070 OC 8Gb| 32Gb Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 3200Mhz |Samsung 980Evo Pro PCIe 500Gb | WD Black SN850 PCIe 2Tb | beQuiet 802 Tower Case|Corsair RM850 PSU | Acer Predator 34p 3440x1440p

Mark Aldridge
P3D v5.3 HF2, P3Dv4.5 and sometimes FSX!

Hi Federico, version 1.0.0.6 doesn't take into consideration the user aircraft, do you have a version that does.? Thank you

Sergio Naiberg

On 12/8/2020 at 12:56 PM, fs1 said:

I have updated this new tool to include several airports simultaneously to the config file. Fix log below:

- Added support for several airports. Each airport is grouped in the <Airport></Airport> tag

- Fixed runway probabilities assignments

- Now you can provide probabilities to each Runway. See example below on KJFK, R04R for take off (<Probability>0.7</Probability>). The  <Probability> tag is optional, if you dont included, each Runway will be assigned equal probabilities (see KLGA second airport, has no probabilities)

- Fixed Taxi Speed Limiter. It will *only* apply to the AIs vacating the runway. Default speed after reverse & braking is set to 20kts. This will help AI vacate faster the runway (it is capped to 35kts if not AI may missed the exit). I can work on a general Taxi Speed change if you feel it is a good feature.

- Optimization of non-blocking algorithm while taxiing.

The flaps seems to be fixed, if someone want to give it a try I appreciate it reporting back.

Link to download:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/8drsngge4qxml9l/ATCAPI v1.0.0.2.zip?dl=0

Example of Config File:

<?xml version='1.0' encoding='utf-8' ?>
<Parameters>
	<Airport>
	<ICAO>KJFK</ICAO>
	<ActiveTakeOffRunway>
		<Runway>R13R</Runway>
		<Probability>0.1</Probability>
	</ActiveTakeOffRunway>
	<ActiveTakeOffRunway>
		<Runway>R04R</Runway>
		<Probability>0.7</Probability>
	</ActiveTakeOffRunway>
	<ActiveTakeOffRunway>
		<Runway>R04L</Runway>
		<Probability>0.2</Probability>
	</ActiveTakeOffRunway>
	<ActiveLandingRunway>
		<Runway>R04L</Runway>
		<ApproachName>KRSTL</ApproachName>
		<ApproachType>ILS</ApproachType>
		<Probability>0.7</Probability>
	</ActiveLandingRunway>
	<ActiveLandingRunway>
		<Runway>R04R</Runway>
		<Probability>0.2</Probability>
	</ActiveLandingRunway>
	<ActiveLandingRunway>
		<Runway>R13R</Runway>
		<Probability>0.1</Probability>
	</ActiveLandingRunway>
	</Airport>
	<Airport>
	<ICAO>KLGA</ICAO>
	<ActiveTakeOffRunway>
		<Runway>R13</Runway>
	</ActiveTakeOffRunway>
	<ActiveLandingRunway>
		<Runway>R22</Runway>
	</ActiveLandingRunway>
	</Airport>
	<enableFastTakeOffs>1</EnableFastTakeOffs>
	<allowTakeOffDistance>4000</AllowTakeOffDistance>
	<taxiSpeedLimiter>30</TaxiSpeedLimiter>
	<enableRollthenTakeOff>1</enableRollthenTakeOff>
	<minCrossingRny>2000</minCrossingRny>
	<isGUIVisible>1</isGUIVisible>

</Parameters>

**In the works**.

Short Term:

- Be able to set rules tied to simvars to assign active runways (such as wind, ICAO codes, etc)

- A GUI instead of an XML for better handling

- SID and STARs. ATC Holds

Longer term:

- Spacing algorithm while AIs are in the air.

So Testers who want to start testing NEW builds please PM me.

Thanks!

Hi 

Is there any hope for further development of the app? So far it works great and I can't imagine flying without it. 
Is the author still active?

Best regards

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Grzegorz said:

Hi 

Is there any hope for further development of the app? So far it works great and I can't imagine flying without it. 
Is the author still active?

Best regards

I am also here hoping that it will continue to be developed. I would also be happy donating if needed as it's has become an essential program for my type of flying.

Balint Szarka

CPU Intel i9 9900K OC'd to 5Ghz

RAM 32GB Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3000MHz (2 x 16GB)

GPU 8GB NVIDIA GEFORCE RTX 2070 SUPER

Hey, I stopped looking at ATCAPI new features at the moment. I will assure it works well for future P3D versions!

• Like 3

Federico Sucari

22 hours ago, fs1 said:

Hey, I stopped looking at ATCAPI new features at the moment. I will assure it works well for future P3D versions!

In future versions of P3D? Is there something we don't know😉
I keep my fingers crossed for continued work on the application.
Also, I would be happy to make a donation for your work, or buy the program if you decide it should be paid for. Personally I intend to stay with P3D v45 and your app has changed it 180 degrees. 
Thank you

• Like 1

Which is the latest version that is compatible with P3D V4.5? I tried loading 1.0.0.6 but I'm getting a crash to desktop after the splash screen.

I would like to ask if there is any update or patch for this?

I have been struggling with a problem, rarely, but still...

Aircraft goes to takeoff position on the runway and just freezes there. And all other AI have just to wait until it disappears.

I can't explain anything that predicts or provokes this, ai plane or location, it just happens.

This makes the usage of this module "harmful"

15 hours ago, vl1 said:

I would like to ask if there is any update or patch for this?

I have been struggling with a problem, rarely, but still...

Aircraft goes to takeoff position on the runway and just freezes there. And all other AI have just to wait until it disappears.

I can't explain anything that predicts or provokes this, ai plane or location, it just happens.

This makes the usage of this module "harmful"

I have seen that issue, but in my case it was not due to this tool. What I found is that at the airport where this problem was occurring, there were missing hold shorts nodes in the AFCAD file that should be positioned close to the runway. When these are missing from the scenery's AFCAD file, AI gets backed up on the taxiway leading to the runway and no AI are able to take off.

The solution is to add in hold short nodes immediately prior to the runway. To do this you would need the ADE tool to modify the airport's AFCAD file. Failing that, the developer for the scenery would likely need to update it.

Spoiler

System specs: MFG Crosswind pedals| ACE B747 yoke |Honeycomb Bravo throttle
Now built: P3Dv5.3HF2: Intel i5-12600K @4.8Ghz | MSI Z690-A PRO | Asus TUF Gaming RTX3070 OC 8Gb| 32Gb Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 3200Mhz |Samsung 980Evo Pro PCIe 500Gb | WD Black SN850 PCIe 2Tb | beQuiet 802 Tower Case|Corsair RM850 PSU | Acer Predator 34p 3440x1440p

Mark Aldridge
P3D v5.3 HF2, P3Dv4.5 and sometimes FSX!

@Vl1 Does that happen in Dublin? 

12400F - 32GB DDR4 - RTX4070 - 1440p G-Sync UltraWide - Sennheiser GSX 1000 - O11 Air Mini - 1TB NVMe + 2TB SSD - Windows 11 Pro - Prepar3D 5.4 and MSFS

Guys, of course the ADE is correct. Made it myself.

LEMD. Iberia a332 taxis for take off and freezes.

Again, any update available for this module?

12 hours ago, vl1 said:

Guys, of course the ADE is correct. Made it myself.

LEMD. Iberia a332 taxis for take off and freezes.

Again, any update available for this module?

Obviously there is no update for this module. If there were, you would see it in this thread. 

On 10/13/2022 at 2:17 PM, Chapstick said:

Obviously there is no update for this module. If there were, you would see it in this thread. 

I was kindly asking because maybe it is posted somewhere else like avsim.

2 hours ago, vl1 said:

I was kindly asking because maybe it is posted somewhere else like avsim.

This is avsim.

Gigabyte x670 Aorus Elite AX MB; AMD 7800X3D CPU; Deepcool LT520 AIO Cooler; 64 Gb G.Skill Trident Z5 NEO DDR5 6000; Win11 Pro; P3D V5.4; 1 Samsung 990 2Tb NVMe SSD: 1 Crucial 4Tb MX500 SATA SSD; 1 Samsung 860 1Tb SSD; Gigabyte Aorus Extreme 1080ti 11Gb VRAM; Toshiba 43" LED TV @ 4k; Honeycomb Bravo.

29 minutes ago, pgde said:

This is avsim.

(library)!!!