Sign in to follow this  
fs1

New ATC and Airport Operations Application Testing

Hello, there are no updates to ATCAPI, but the problem mentioned happens where there are BGLs that are no well behaved.

I can't take a look at the moment at the BGL you created @vl1 but please try @787flyer suggestion.

Federico Sucari

45 minutes ago, fs1 said:

Hello, there are no updates to ATCAPI, but the problem mentioned happens where there are BGLs that are no well behaved.

I can't take a look at the moment at the BGL you created @vl1 but please try @787flyer suggestion.

Thank you, but we all understand that if the nodes will be too far all AI would not be taking off. But this happens 1 out of 50 a/c

Edited by vl1

@vl1 disable enableRollthenTakeOff by deleting this line in the config: <enableRollthenTakeOff>1</enableRollthenTakeOff>

and also disable enableFastTakeOffs by deleting <enableFastTakeOffs>1</EnableFastTakeOffs>

It wont make much difference. Try it and let me know. Thx

• Like 1

Federico Sucari

If I delete these lines this add-on renders useless. They are the reasons I got it in the first place))) I think as many others

I will just wait for an update.

On 10/18/2022 at 8:41 AM, fs1 said:

@vl1 disable enableRollthenTakeOff by deleting this line in the config: <enableRollthenTakeOff>1</enableRollthenTakeOff>

and also disable enableFastTakeOffs by deleting <enableFastTakeOffs>1</EnableFastTakeOffs>

It wont make much difference. Try it and let me know. Thx

Hello vl1, any chance for a 5.3 compatible version without fps issue (1.0.0.2) with only the <TaxiSeparationMultiplier> and  <runwayTaxiSpeed> function added? I can't really find any other addons that does that, please let use know, thank you sir for this amazing work!

Edited by C Schaffhausen

Regards,

C Schaffhausen

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

On 11/1/2022 at 4:51 PM, C Schaffhausen said:

Hello vl1, any chance for a 5.3 compatible version without fps issue (1.0.0.2) with only the <TaxiSeparationMultiplier> and  <runwayTaxiSpeed> function added? I can't really find any other addons that does that, please let use know, thank you sir for this amazing work!

Hi,

I dont believe there is a version that solves the FPS issue specifically for P3Dv5.3. Frederico (the developer) made a couple of 1.0.0.2 versions compatible with older versions of P3D. Refer to Page 32 of this thread. One of those older versions may solve your problem.

If you have a FPS issue, you could also try, as suggested in previous posts, to remove the taxi parameters in the config.xml file to see if that cures the FPS problem. Some users have had some success with this.

Note: Federico (alias Fs1) announced that he has suspended development of this AI tool to work on other things some time ago, so there's no planned update to v 1.0.0.6 or other previous version.

Spoiler

System specs: MFG Crosswind pedals| ACE B747 yoke |Honeycomb Bravo throttle
Now built: P3Dv5.3HF2: Intel i5-12600K @4.8Ghz | MSI Z690-A PRO | Asus TUF Gaming RTX3070 OC 8Gb| 32Gb Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 3200Mhz |Samsung 980Evo Pro PCIe 500Gb | WD Black SN850 PCIe 2Tb | beQuiet 802 Tower Case|Corsair RM850 PSU | Acer Predator 34p 3440x1440p

Mark Aldridge
P3D v5.3 HF2, P3Dv4.5 and sometimes FSX!

What FPS issue are we talking about exactly? 🧐

Edited by vl1

Another question
Does anyone know why enableRollthenTakeOff is not working at all in ver 1002 and latest, despite being activated?

2 minutes ago, DChockey08 said:

Anyone tried this app in v6? Cannot fly without it. 

@fs1

Pretty sure he stopped development. 

Just now, chapstick said:

Pretty sure he stopped development. 

Unfortunate. 

I wonder if it’s as simple as adding the app in the add-ons config file. Unfortunately will not be able to test for a few weeks but will report back when I do. 

2 hours ago, DChockey08 said:

Unfortunate. 

I wonder if it’s as simple as adding the app in the add-ons config file. Unfortunately will not be able to test for a few weeks but will report back when I do. 

As far a I know, its not dependent upon a specific version of P3D. You should be able to take a copy of the ATCAPI add-ons xml and move it into v6's Addon folder.

Spoiler

System specs: MFG Crosswind pedals| ACE B747 yoke |Honeycomb Bravo throttle
Now built: P3Dv5.3HF2: Intel i5-12600K @4.8Ghz | MSI Z690-A PRO | Asus TUF Gaming RTX3070 OC 8Gb| 32Gb Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 3200Mhz |Samsung 980Evo Pro PCIe 500Gb | WD Black SN850 PCIe 2Tb | beQuiet 802 Tower Case|Corsair RM850 PSU | Acer Predator 34p 3440x1440p

Mark Aldridge
P3D v5.3 HF2, P3Dv4.5 and sometimes FSX!

I have not acquired v6. Let me know if it works and may look at it later. Thanks 

Federico Sucari

Just gave it a try this morning. 

Unfortunately, activating the app causes P3D to be unable to load to the main menu. 

@fs1 I understand if you're not developing the app anymore, but on the off chance you decide to make it P3Dv6 compatible, let me know if there's anything I can do to help/test.

for me it works flawless in V6 as it has in V5.👍

• Like 1

Bernd

P3D V6 -  PC spec: Intel i9-9900 overclocked 5 GHz HT off, 32 GB RAM, GPU Nvidia RTX3090 24GB, 2xM2 SSD, Skalarki HomeCockpit and Jeehell FMGS on a dedicated Server, PF3 for ATC, MCE, GSX, EFB, AS+ASCA+ENV and OrbXpf3-supporter.gif