Sign in to follow this  
Dillon

Verticalsim Releases Clearwater Air Park

@cavaricooper Do you mind recording a video and posting it here? That way I can see what's going on with performance and the runway bump? I don't think it's my airports. I think it's the sim and it's photogrammetry. Lots of geometry going on in the area. And CLW is in a very dense area so it could be that. SDK tools are very limited. But I've had 3-yrs building airports with higher poly counts. Only thing I'm thinking it could be is the normal maps but I'm not sure. Your vid should help. 🙂

5 hours ago, sidfadc said:

I do see VerticalSim content in the Marketplace but not this airport.  I'm trying my hardest not to buy 3rd party content from a plethora of different sources to keep everything in one place.  The only exception to this is buying ORBX content which I prefer to do through ORBX Central.  Any idea when this will be on the Marketplace?

@sidfadc It was sent to MS last night, so probably in another week or so because of the holiday. 🙂

11 minutes ago, Verticalsim said:

@cavaricooper Do you mind recording a video and posting it here? That way I can see what's going on with performance and the runway bump? I don't think it's my airports. I think it's the sim and it's photogrammetry. Lots of geometry going on in the area. And CLW is in a very dense area so it could be that. SDK tools are very limited. But I've had 3-yrs building airports with higher poly counts. Only thing I'm thinking it could be is the normal maps but I'm not sure. Your vid should help. 🙂

Nice job with the update for KCLW.

A pilot is always learning and I LOVE to learn.

24 minutes ago, Verticalsim said:

No idea how to... just high speed taxy along the runway at PCM and it will manifest itself for you.  I was looking around and there seemed to be a slight tear in the ground surface (as you say it may well be the photogrammetry).  If I see that again, I will grab a screen shot. 

C

Best-

Carl Avari-Cooper

1 hour ago, cavaricooper said:

No idea how to... just high speed taxy along the runway at PCM and it will manifest itself for you.  I was looking around and there seemed to be a slight tear in the ground surface (as you say it may well be the photogrammetry).  If I see that again, I will grab a screen shot. 

C

What's your AI traffic set to? Disable AI traffic and see if it helps.

A pilot is always learning and I LOVE to learn.

Happy Xmas!

9ECv16i.jpg

Ta!

C

Edited by cavaricooper

Best-

Carl Avari-Cooper