Sign in to follow this  
holliwutt

PREPAR3D V5.1 HOTFIX 1 NOW AVAILABLE

i´ll wait until HiFi confirms compatibility or provide an update, but i´am corious about what´s left for complaining....😁....oh wait, LM didn´t mentioned about that they fixed the martian look of EA at dusk and dawn...

Edited by BerndB

Bernd

P3D V6 -  PC spec: Intel i9-9900 overclocked 5 GHz HT off, 32 GB RAM, GPU Nvidia RTX3090 24GB, 2xM2 SSD, Skalarki HomeCockpit and Jeehell FMGS on a dedicated Server, PF3 for ATC, MCE, GSX, EFB, AS+ASCA+ENV and OrbXpf3-supporter.gif

Do any of these addons work already with 5.1hf1, particularly pmdg, Leonardo, fslabs and Majestic? I want to make sure I don’t have 2 sims without complex airliners, even if it’s just for a short time 😎

Cheers,

Pete

I9-13900K, RTX 4090, DR5-6000MHZCORSAIR ICUE H150I ELITE, ASUS PRIME Z790-P, THERMALTAKE TOUGHPOWER GF3 1350W, WIN 11

i doubt FSL will with out an update

MSI X670E Carbon Wifi, 7800X3D, TUF 4090 , X4 NVME's. OS on a 2TB 980 Pro , MSFS on " 2TB WD Black , G Skill F5 32 GB RAM ( 6000 allegedly) Corsair RM1000 PSU, Artic Freezer 280 AIO Cooler . Phanteks P600s Case ,TCL QM8B 50" 120/144 Hz TV, Warthog Stick and TCA Captains throttle ( full pack) Logitech / Saitek Rudder Pedals , Streamdeck XL / Streamdeck +

Just now, Peter Z KCLE_EDDN said:

Do any of these addons work already with 5.1hf1, particularly pmdg, Leonardo, fslabs and Majestic? I want to make sure I don’t have 2 sims without complex airliners, even if it’s just for a short time 😎

Cheers,

Pete

leonardo is working on one and I understand it's in beta testing.  So the MD80 will not work.  Fslabs will need an update also since it's version locked to 5.1 non hotfix.   

• Like 2

5800X3D, Gigabyte X570S MB, 4090FE, 32GB DDR4 3600 CL14, EVO 970 M.2's, Alienware 3821DW  and 2  22" monitors,  Corsair RM1000x PSU,  360MM MSI MEG, MFG Crosswind, T16000M Stick, Boeing TCA Yoke/Throttle, Skalarki MCDU and FCU, Saitek Radio Panel/Switch Panel, Spad.Next

Im waiting for Active Sky update :).

Webmaster of yoyosims.pl.
Yoyosimsbanner.gif
Win 10 64, i9 9900k, RTX 3090 24Gb, RAM32Gb, SSD M.2 NVMe, Predator XB271HU res.2560x1440 27'' G-sync, Sound Blaster Z + 5.1, TiR5 [MSFS, P3Dv5, DCS, RoF, Condor, IL-2 CoD/BoX] VR fly only: HP Reverb G2

3 minutes ago, BerndB said:

i´ll wait until HiFi confirms compatibility or provide an update, but i´am corious about what´s left for complaining....😁....oh wait, LM didn´t mentioned about that they fixed the martian look of EA at dusk and dawn...

Quick test....still on MARS. very Orange/Red. 

It is a little confusing they do so less about the visible eye candy stuff. It is if the DEV has a fable for ugly 😉

Regards,

Marcus P.

xaP1VAU.png

1 hour ago, Dreamflight767 said:

Exciting.  Hopefully good news.  Now go get it folks and PLEASE report back. 

You weren't a general in WW1 were you? Forward men, into the battle. Let me know how you get on. I'll be in the Officer's Mess.

• Like 11
  • Upvote 3

Eva Vlaardingerbroek, an inspiratiom.

This is nice:

Fixed various building, vegetation, and vehicle models that would blend incorrectly with clouds

If I install "client" and "scenery" will I destroy my libraries and owned scenery cfg?

Till now I installed client only or whole the sim (when the new update was out).

Edited by YoYo

Webmaster of yoyosims.pl.
Yoyosimsbanner.gif
Win 10 64, i9 9900k, RTX 3090 24Gb, RAM32Gb, SSD M.2 NVMe, Predator XB271HU res.2560x1440 27'' G-sync, Sound Blaster Z + 5.1, TiR5 [MSFS, P3Dv5, DCS, RoF, Condor, IL-2 CoD/BoX] VR fly only: HP Reverb G2

1 minute ago, YoYo said:

This is nice:

If I install "client" and "scenery" will I destroy my libraries and owned scenery cfg?

Till now I installed client only or whole the sim (when the new update was out).

you can install without problems both. I would even suggest updating content as well

• Like 1

AIGtechBanner_Kai_AVSIM.png

its been i nightmare for me i cant wait to uninstall it , however not before FSL and AS !!

MSI X670E Carbon Wifi, 7800X3D, TUF 4090 , X4 NVME's. OS on a 2TB 980 Pro , MSFS on " 2TB WD Black , G Skill F5 32 GB RAM ( 6000 allegedly) Corsair RM1000 PSU, Artic Freezer 280 AIO Cooler . Phanteks P600s Case ,TCL QM8B 50" 120/144 Hz TV, Warthog Stick and TCA Captains throttle ( full pack) Logitech / Saitek Rudder Pedals , Streamdeck XL / Streamdeck +

regarding updating, if i remember correctly, i only had 3 components in ver 4.5 (client, content and scenery). with ver 5.1 i have 4 entries, now with a generic LM P3dv5 Professional entry. i have always updated by uninstalling all 3 components. with ver 5.1 should i also uninstall the 4th file (LM P3dv5 Professional)?

David Myers

6 minutes ago, av8r13 said:

regarding updating, if i remember correctly, i only had 3 components in ver 4.5 (client, content and scenery). with ver 5.1 i have 4 entries, now with a generic LM P3dv5 Professional entry. i have always updated by uninstalling all 3 components. with ver 5.1 should i also uninstall the 4th file (LM P3dv5 Professional)?

no just the 3. the 4th entry is do remove everything when you want to uninstall the whole product

AIGtechBanner_Kai_AVSIM.png

Bear in mind, especially if you have OrbX add-ons in use, this recomendation below, which comes from OrbX. There is also a thread at OrbX which you always schould take into account if you are updating P3D. Which says:

1. de-install P3D in the following order: - content, then scenery, then client and at least the Main app but don´t de-activate P3D

2. install the full P3D installer

3. Start P3D once and let it build the scenery database and indezies

4. De-install via OrbX scenery manager the global packages like Global base, vector, lybraries etc. and make a new re-install of those packages (This step is very important,        to prevent from CTD´s caused by missing or corrupted textures)

5. Perform a file verification for all regions like Europe, England etc. (a syncronization is not enough)

Start P3D an let it rebuild the scenery database

Then everything schould be fine.

For the Airports is no specific handling needed as they should work as they are.

Doing this, allways worked fine for me and decreases the possibility of CTD´s 

Edited by BerndB
  • Like 5
  • Upvote 1

Bernd

P3D V6 -  PC spec: Intel i9-9900 overclocked 5 GHz HT off, 32 GB RAM, GPU Nvidia RTX3090 24GB, 2xM2 SSD, Skalarki HomeCockpit and Jeehell FMGS on a dedicated Server, PF3 for ATC, MCE, GSX, EFB, AS+ASCA+ENV and OrbXpf3-supporter.gif