Sign in to follow this  
GSalden

P3Dv5.1 HF 1 : addon compatibility

3 minutes ago, mpo910 said:

Can you please clarify who has to solve this? This ball is getting kicked from us to LM from LM to 3.Party, from 3.Party to LM again......it is a shame and one of the things which make me really being confused about this V5....thing.

I tested lots of airports that had issues and they are now ok. I don't have ORBX TE.. I can't comment on these..

ORBX LOWI had issues and now it doesn't.. 

I said earlier most of the 3rd party would don't need to do anything.. But certain objects might require adjustments.. Lockheed adjusted theirs.. If you see one object like this with a 3rd party just report it..

You installed the new scenery component too?

S.

• Like 1

Looks nice......real truesky: I did set the slider to "High" in the sim.......

Guys.....really? What is this? Minecraft? MS FlighSim 2004?

I am really shocked. 

This can be done better! And if not....Truesky is "not the right product"! Than LM made a huge mistake.

VrrwCev.png

Regards,

Marcus P.

xaP1VAU.png

Just now, simbol said:

I said earlier most of the 3rd party would don't need to do anything.. But certain objects might require adjustments.. Lockheed adjusted theirs.. If you see one object like this with a 3rd party just report it..

I installed everything!

"Some objects don´t"....well Simbol:

ORBX HD Buildings affect the whole globe. ORBX TE affect whole scenery countries....

I know they say "we are a platform". But if LM changes something without the 3 Party giving the chance to keep up....LM is kicking a lot Devs "away" from the platform!.

Read ORBX forums where I posted about this. Also Rob posted to them They state it´s LM fault. Aerosoft states the same. And now ALL Aerosoft products and ORBX TE, Buildings etc, have issues.....

This can not be serious business right? 

And then us customers....buying addons which should be compatible but are not. 3.Party raising their hands......not guilty....LM raising their hands....not guilty.....

AUA. Really friendly behaviour.

LM did not make 1 respond to my post on their forum. NOT ONE! I, or we, don´t know what to do. Who is responsible for this?

Marcus

Regards,

Marcus P.

xaP1VAU.png

Meh who cares about EA!!!

someone please advise if not using EA 5.1 HF1  has fixed flashing clouds?

cheers

mike

• Like 1

1 minute ago, mikeymike said:

Meh who cares about EA!!!

someone please advise if not using EA 5.1 HF1  has fixed flashing clouds?

cheers

mike

I do 😉  It is a feature within V5 which has lots of issues. 2d clouds with VR are unusable.

Regards,

Marcus P.

xaP1VAU.png

Just now, mpo910 said:

I do 😉  It is a feature within V5 which has lots of issues. 2d clouds with VR are unusable.

Honestly mate then I suggest save your energy time and money and I think the other platform may be your choice of sim then.

And never mind VR ,is just about as good and ready as truesky 😂 

mike

Maddog seems to be finally compatible (5.1+) now, they released a new open beta incremental installer on their support forums.

maddoghqk2a.png

Edited by roesti

Quality wings 787 now causing constant  CTD either during or shortly after initialisation. That’s both with EA on or off. 

An automatic QW bug report is generated .

Ive removed 5.1 HF 1 and put in 5.0 which I’d not seen before as I went straight to 5.1 and all is well again I’d forgotten the 787 had a grey rather than black flight deck !

I’m sure when QW issue an update I can return to 5.1 as that seems to be causing the issue rather than P3D itself 

787 captain.  

Previously 24 years on 747-400.Technical advisor on PMDG 747 legacy versions QOTS 1 , FS9 and Aerowinx PS1. 

Please get back on track and discuss elsewhere in another thread

Michael Moe

Michael Moe

fs2crew_747_banner1.png

Banner_FS2Crew_Emergency.png

Can anybody confirm if cloud flashing in ea off with active sky is gone?

5800X3D, Gigabyte X570S MB, 4090FE, 32GB DDR4 3600 CL14, EVO 970 M.2's, Alienware 3821DW  and 2  22" monitors,  Corsair RM1000x PSU,  360MM MSI MEG, MFG Crosswind, T16000M Stick, Boeing TCA Yoke/Throttle, Skalarki MCDU and FCU, Saitek Radio Panel/Switch Panel, Spad.Next

FFTF works fine with HF1.

• Like 1

Gigabyte x670 Aorus Elite AX MB; AMD 7800X3D CPU; Deepcool LT520 AIO Cooler; 64 Gb G.Skill Trident Z5 NEO DDR5 6000; Win11 Pro; P3D V5.4; 1 Samsung 990 2Tb NVMe SSD: 1 Crucial 4Tb MX500 SATA SSD; 1 Samsung 860 1Tb SSD; Gigabyte Aorus Extreme 1080ti 11Gb VRAM; Toshiba 43" LED TV @ 4k; Honeycomb Bravo.

Okay... sorry, but I take it that a "release candidate" has been made available, but that it is still not a product that can be purchased for P3Dv5.1. Personally, I'm happy with 3PDv5.1 for what I do, but it does need decent weather. I don't use EA, or have problems with add-ons. I hope you're ready to put it on the market soon. Thanks. As for LM, I suspect they did not pick up FSX as an investment opportunity to break into the consumer market, so P3D will probably be around for a while.

How come I hardly hear mention of ENVTEX, ENVSOUND and ENVSHADE compatibility these days? What am I missing? It is already compatible, it is not supported, nobody uses it, somebody already mentioned it but I didn't read it? Thanks.