Sign in to follow this  
GSalden

P3Dv5.1 HF 1 : addon compatibility

7 hours ago, G-RFRY said:

PMDG 747-400 FMC cannot change the FRQ on the Nav Radios once you have one in, checked for updates none at the moment someone else needs to check this before posting on PMDG support.

No issues here overwriting FMC tuned frequencies (via ARR ILS approach selection) or manually tuning and deleting a FMC NAV frequencies. Keep in mind this function is inhibited at certain stages of the flight (see FCOM for details).

Have you tried with a fresh panel state?

7 hours ago, Mroberts95 said:

My 1LSK button doesnt work on either FMC in the 747 now

All LSK/RSK working for me. Have you tried with a fresh panel state?

Edited by calzonister

6 hours ago, glider1 said:

How come I hardly hear mention of ENVTEX, ENVSOUND and ENVSHADE compatibility these days? What am I missing? It is already compatible, it is not supported, nobody uses it, somebody already mentioned it but I didn't read it? Thanks.

Best to keep an eye on their blog. They did update their products to support 5.1 at the end of October (https://www.togaprojects.com/post/p3dv5-1-products-update). So they probably just need to check everything with the new hotfix.

• Like 1

Matt

Vote for better camera support in MSFS: https://devsupport.flightsimulator.com/t/camera-api/3077/29

18 hours ago, simbol said:

Chaseplane: Updated today, now compatible.

Immersion packages: for those that don't know, I am a developer for this product so I have been testing it during the entire Beta, it works fine with HF1 😉

AI Lights Reborn Pro: It was updated yesterday before HF1 release.

I have this issue with the immersion package. Everytime I start P3D 5.1 as an administrator I get this notice popping up that tells me I need to start the sim as an administrator, and restart the sim.  I am the admin and have even ticked under P3D icon compatibility to run this program as an Administrator, even after this still pops-up. Any idea what's wrong here?

35 minutes ago, ideoplastic said:

I have this issue with the immersion package. Everytime I start P3D 5.1 as an administrator I get this notice popping up that tells me I need to start the sim as an administrator, and restart the sim.  I am the admin and have even ticked under P3D icon compatibility to run this program as an Administrator, even after this still pops-up. Any idea what's wrong here?

That means P3D is not starting as administrator. This is required as otherwise we are unable to read required variables from certain airplanes during the simulation, causing effects to be mis placed or not working as desired.

Be sure you configure your P3D icon as below:

a3t0rTD.png

Regards,

S.

• Like 1

Just saw, F1 GTN complete is now compatible with 5.1

https://www.flight1.com/products.asp?vid=flt1sf&pid=f1gtncp

When I'm home, I'll check if I can download a new version via Flight1 agent.

Regards

Dan

P.S. Yes, 2.22 is available

Edited by blaunarwal
more info
  • Like 1

OS=WIN11 Home, Sim=P3D5 5.4 (P3D4 and FSX for install reasons)
Addons=ORBX, ASCA, AS, TOGA and tons of sceneries, aircraft

MB=Gigabyte AORUS Z790 Elite AX, CPU=i13900K, Cooling=Be quiet! Pure Loop II FX
GPU=KFA2 RTX3090 24 GB, RAM=64 GB DDR5-5600, HOTAS=Logitech G Saitek X52 Pro

Visit my website for fixes and addons: https://sites.google.com/view/dans-p3d-mods

This version will not work with HF1, only 5.1. They will need a further update for HF1.

I5 9600k@ 4.8ghz    rx580 limping-along   2x  23" 1080P Monitors

2 hours ago, simbol said:

That means P3D is not starting as administrator. This is required as otherwise we are unable to read required variables from certain airplanes during the simulation, causing effects to be mis placed or not working as desired.

Be sure you configure your P3D icon as below:

a3t0rTD.png

Regards,

S.

That's exactly what I have done in the shortcut and the compatibility tabs. Hopefully now that updated to v5.1 hf1 it won't occur again, if it does will let you know. Thanks for your reply.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, ideoplastic said:

That's exactly what I have done in the shortcut and the compatibility tabs. Hopefully now that updated to v5.1 hf1 it won't occur again, if it does will let you know. Thanks for your reply.

Just remember every time you re-install any P3D client, it resets this flag.. so bear that in mind. Probably what happens is that you are doing client repairs or re-installs and it reverts this setting.

This is the reason we added the warning via Immersion manager 🙂

S.

Edited by simbol

2 minutes ago, simbol said:

Just remember every time you re-install any P3D client, it resets this flag.. so bear that in mind. Probably what happens is that you are doing client repairs or re-installs and it reverts this setting.

S.

Not to my knowledge, mine remains as it was (Administrator) every time.

Richard.

Richard Portier

MAXIMUS VI FORMULA|Intel® Core i7-4770K Oc@4.50GHz x8|NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080ti|M16GB DDR3|Windows10 Pro 64|P3Dv5|AFS2|TrackIr5|Saitek ProFlight Yoke + Quadrant + Rudder Pedal|Thrustmaster Warthog A10|

2 minutes ago, DrumsArt said:

Not to my knowledge, mine remains as it was (Administrator) every time.

Richard.

Maybe because you have a custom "shortcut" instead of the P3D default.. I do in average up to 300 to 400 re-installs per month while beta testing P3D.. each time the default shortcut loses the setting.

S.

16 minutes ago, simbol said:

Maybe because you have a custom "shortcut" instead of the P3D default.. I do in average up to 300 to 400 re-installs per month while beta testing P3D.. each time the default shortcut loses the setting.

S.

What is a custom "shortcut"?

Richard.

Richard Portier

MAXIMUS VI FORMULA|Intel® Core i7-4770K Oc@4.50GHz x8|NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080ti|M16GB DDR3|Windows10 Pro 64|P3Dv5|AFS2|TrackIr5|Saitek ProFlight Yoke + Quadrant + Rudder Pedal|Thrustmaster Warthog A10|

24 minutes ago, DrumsArt said:

What is a custom "shortcut"?

Richard.

A shortcut on your desktop that you do instead of the one created by P3D during install.

S.

F1 GTN compatible with P3Dv5.1HF

After updated to v.2.22, run the F1UpdateTool.  Update file version 1.20. That's all...

Richard.

Edited by DrumsArt
  • Like 3

Richard Portier

Update just popped up for Reality XP 750/650 & 530/430. P3D5.1 HF1 compatibly. 

• Like 1

AMD Ryzen 5900X - Asus Crosshair VI Hero - G.Skill 32GB (2x16GB) 3000 C14 DDR4 @ 3600 14-14-15-14-28-42

AMD Red Devil Radeon 6900XT  2700/2112 1125mv - 3 x Iiyama G-Master GB2888UHSU 4k @ 11560x2160

Saitek X-55 Rhino - Track IR5 - Obutto Sim Cockpit + Triple Monitor Stand - Fancy some Techno? https://www.mixcloud.com/dj_bully/