Sign in to follow this  
GSalden

P3Dv5.1 HF 1 : addon compatibility

Is anyone seeing a warning message indicating there's some incompatibility with the latest P3D V5.1 HF1  for ChasePlane indicating Static views have been disabled and another CP update is pending?

CP is mostly working for me but the external view panning does not work when Global Enable is turned ON. I have to switch it OFF in order for the panning to work correctly.

Spoiler

System specs: MFG Crosswind pedals| ACE B747 yoke |Honeycomb Bravo throttle
Now built: P3Dv5.3HF2: Intel i5-12600K @4.8Ghz | MSI Z690-A PRO | Asus TUF Gaming RTX3070 OC 8Gb| 32Gb Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 3200Mhz |Samsung 980Evo Pro PCIe 500Gb | WD Black SN850 PCIe 2Tb | beQuiet 802 Tower Case|Corsair RM850 PSU | Acer Predator 34p 3440x1440p

Mark Aldridge
P3D v5.3 HF2, P3Dv4.5 and sometimes FSX!

31 minutes ago, aldridgem said:

Is anyone seeing a warning message indicating there's some incompatibility with the latest P3D V5.1 HF1  for ChasePlane indicating Static views have been disabled and another CP update is pending?

CP is mostly working for me but the external view panning does not work when Global Enable is turned ON. I have to switch it OFF in order for the panning to work correctly.

You have to turn the enable release candidates on in one of the settings at chaseplane ui. Thought it was preferences

Then the latest build will be applied. That should solve it. 

• Like 1

Regards,

Marcus P.

xaP1VAU.png

On 11/19/2020 at 8:14 PM, simbol said:

The alternative is MSFS and if we are all here wishing better results for P3D is for a reason.. So let's try to move on, and provide feedback to LM in a positive manner so they continue to be motivated and keep pushing improvements..

S.

With all due respect Simbol, why is the alternative only MSFS, what's wrong with Xplane?

AMD Ryzen 5800X3D, GIGABYTE X570 Aorus Ultra, 32GB DDR4 3600 MHz RAM, 2* 1 TB SSD,1*4 TB M.2, 2*1 TB M.2, (4TB) HDD,RADEON RX 6800XT NITRO+ OC SE 16GB GDDR6, NZXT Kraken X73, NZXT 710 Case, X55 JOYSTICK/THROTTLES, LG 4K monitor, Dell 1080 monitor. Honeycomb Alpha Yoke, Bravo Throttle. Thrustmaster TPR Pedals. Tobii Eye tracker.

1 hour ago, eaim said:

With all due respect Simbol, why is the alternative only MSFS, what's wrong with Xplane?

Ok XP too.. also DCS 🙂

But the point stand.. we are all here wishing better results for P3D for a reason, no? 

S.

As a simmer of course I want P3D to improve along with all the sims I fly with.

• Like 2

AMD Ryzen 5800X3D, GIGABYTE X570 Aorus Ultra, 32GB DDR4 3600 MHz RAM, 2* 1 TB SSD,1*4 TB M.2, 2*1 TB M.2, (4TB) HDD,RADEON RX 6800XT NITRO+ OC SE 16GB GDDR6, NZXT Kraken X73, NZXT 710 Case, X55 JOYSTICK/THROTTLES, LG 4K monitor, Dell 1080 monitor. Honeycomb Alpha Yoke, Bravo Throttle. Thrustmaster TPR Pedals. Tobii Eye tracker.

14 hours ago, mpo910 said:

You have to turn the enable release candidates on in one of the settings at chaseplane ui. Thought it was preferences

Then the latest build will be applied. That should solve it. 

Thanks Marcus.

• Like 1

Spoiler

System specs: MFG Crosswind pedals| ACE B747 yoke |Honeycomb Bravo throttle
Now built: P3Dv5.3HF2: Intel i5-12600K @4.8Ghz | MSI Z690-A PRO | Asus TUF Gaming RTX3070 OC 8Gb| 32Gb Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 3200Mhz |Samsung 980Evo Pro PCIe 500Gb | WD Black SN850 PCIe 2Tb | beQuiet 802 Tower Case|Corsair RM850 PSU | Acer Predator 34p 3440x1440p

Mark Aldridge
P3D v5.3 HF2, P3Dv4.5 and sometimes FSX!

Pmdg taxi and landing lights are still an issue.  

Pmdg are still blaming LM. 

Nothing ever changes does it

• Like 1

14ppkc-6.png

Is EZDOK compatible with P3D5.1 HF1?  The question was asked earlier in this thread by someone else but I can't find any replies. Thank you.

Bruceb

Bruce Bartlett

Frodo: "I wish none of this had happened." Gandalf: "So do all who live to see such times, but that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us."

On 11/19/2020 at 8:42 PM, jon b said:

Quality wings 787 now causing constant  CTD either during or shortly after initialisation. That’s both with EA on or off. 

An automatic QW bug report is generated .

Ive removed 5.1 HF 1 and put in 5.0 which I’d not seen before as I went straight to 5.1 and all is well again I’d forgotten the 787 had a grey rather than black flight deck !

I’m sure when QW issue an update I can return to 5.1 as that seems to be causing the issue rather than P3D itself 

Jon, you need to reinstall QW787 again and then at the end of the installer UNTICK the automatic crash generation report. This was metioned on the Qualitywings forums

Regards

Steve

• Like 1

FS PC - AMD7900X3D / MSI RTX 4090 24gb / 32gb Ram / Varjo Aero / Bravo Quadrant / Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog / Yoke / TPR Pedals

UK Skytours - http://www.ukskytours.co.uk

1 hour ago, brucewtb said:

Is EZDOK compatible with P3D5.1 HF1?  The question was asked earlier in this thread by someone else but I can't find any replies. Thank you.

Bruceb

Bruce

I do believe that EZDOK Ver 3.1.0.41 works well in 5.1 HF1

Cheers

Jock McIntyre

Thank you.

Bruceb

Bruce Bartlett

Frodo: "I wish none of this had happened." Gandalf: "So do all who live to see such times, but that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us."

whats going on with hf1 p3d v5.1 as the sun seems like it only rises and sets in horizon and with truesky enabled i get weird textures at night on the qw 787 externally with the aircraft being gun metal grey.

welllll i just figured it out , its my saved flight becoming like this, when i load from default its all fine. This surely is a bug? how on earth do i fix it with out doing the flight all over again?

thanks

mike

Edited by mikeymike