Sign in to follow this  
Richard Muñoz

ImagineSim ZSPD v1.3.1 issue

Hi folks,

Now sure if anyone has this problem with ImagineSim ZSPD v1.3.1 but the following issues I have encountered. Please note that I don't have any other scenery of ZSPD installed or Obrx or programs of that kind. Its P3Dv4.5 and ImagineSim that is only installed:

1). ILS DME Z runway 16R was off course. When about 200', I had to correct myself manually for landing because if I didn't, I would have landed on the taxiway. So what I did was, in the C:\Program Files\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v4\Scenery\1002\scenery, I changed the APX80200.bgl and APX80200.bgl.ilsbckup to the following: APX80200.bak & APX80200.bak.ilsbckup. By doing those changes, helped me revolved the ILS 16R issue of being off course. Although I didn't check to see if any of the other ILS approaches had a similar problem, I have to assume that if there was a similar issue on 17R like that of 16R or any other runway, then the change I did help solve it. What I also notice was that before making the changes, it was not displaying the distance on the ND of A320 when performing the RNAV ILS DME Z rwy 16R. Again, after the changes, I now see the distance.

Before change.

https://ibb.co/V2rn38c

After change.

https://ibb.co/cv5Qdcn

2). Airport layout is not aligned. I'm using LittleNavMap to help show me where I'm at when I'm taxiing and all of the other add-on scenery I have installed in P3Dv4.5 are displayed correctly, expect ZSPD. It appears to be unaligned. Makes it a little confusing to follow one self.

https://ibb.co/G00Z07g

3). Most if not all of the gates are inactive. Meaning, if I want to select Gate 84 in Terminal 2, it is not available to be selected. I would have to select gate 82 or 86 instead. I checked the scenery BGL file and as per ADE, it displayed as I suspected, that not all the gates were available for selection.

https://ibb.co/SJq6h8P

Again, not sure if anyone has encountered this issue but I wondering if any one has any feedback to share. I did write to ImagineSim. So I'm waiting for a response, not as though they are good at replying back to customers.

6 hours ago, ljk811 said:

Wait for WF's ZSPD,it will out soon

I had no idea they were working on one!! Awesome! Where can I find preview images, if any?

Benjamin van Soldt

Windows 10 64bit - i5-8600k @ 4.7GHz - ASRock Fatality K6 Z370 - EVGA GTX1070 SC 8GB VRAM - 16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX @ 3200MHz - Samsung 960 Evo SSD M.2 NVMe 500GB - 2x Samsung 860 Evo SSD 1TB (P3Dv4/5 drive) - Seagate Barracuda 2TB 7200RPM - Seasonic FocusPlus Gold 750W - Noctua DH-15S - Fractal Design Focus G (White) Case

6 hours ago, Richard Muñoz said:

Yeah, I figure I would wait for it. Any idea when WF will come out with their??

1 hour ago, Benjamin J said:

I had no idea they were working on one!! Awesome! Where can I find preview images, if any?

Preview images will be released soon

https://www.facebook.com/wfsstudio

Edited by ljk811

Thanks!! I've been waiting so long for an up-to-date ZSPD. I held out forever on IS's version in the hope there would be a sale of sorts, because I didn't want to spend full price on an outdated product. Now looks like the wait is over. Very excited about this!

Simmarket also announced a little while back a black friday sale for WFSS's current airports but haven't seen this come online yet. I'm hoping VHHH will be part of that sale...

Benjamin van Soldt

Windows 10 64bit - i5-8600k @ 4.7GHz - ASRock Fatality K6 Z370 - EVGA GTX1070 SC 8GB VRAM - 16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX @ 3200MHz - Samsung 960 Evo SSD M.2 NVMe 500GB - 2x Samsung 860 Evo SSD 1TB (P3Dv4/5 drive) - Seagate Barracuda 2TB 7200RPM - Seasonic FocusPlus Gold 750W - Noctua DH-15S - Fractal Design Focus G (White) Case

This Imaginesim airport has been incorrectly located geographically as long as I can remember.  If you use the Herve tool to update ILS then all you do is put the navaid in the correct location but that will no longer line up with runway.  It's a sloppy mess.  Always has been.

Edited by downscc
  • Upvote 1

Dan Downs KCRP

3 hours ago, Benjamin J said:

Very excited about this!

Same here. Looking forward to it when it comes out. I have their VHHH and pretty pleased with it.

10 hours ago, Benjamin J said:

Thanks!! I've been waiting so long for an up-to-date ZSPD. I held out forever on IS's version in the hope there would be a sale of sorts, because I didn't want to spend full price on an outdated product. Now looks like the wait is over. Very excited about this!

Simmarket also announced a little while back a black friday sale for WFSS's current airports but haven't seen this come online yet. I'm hoping VHHH will be part of that sale...

I confirm  VHHH will be part of this sale!

• Like 2

Awesome! Now all I need is for Samscene to release his Hong Kong scenery for P3D 😉

Benjamin van Soldt

17 hours ago, Richard Muñoz said:

Cool. Looking forward to it.

21 hours ago, Benjamin J said:

WF has changed the cover of facebook,you can see the preview of ZSPD.

Thanks for the update! Looks compelling, can't wait to see more!

Benjamin van Soldt