Sign in to follow this  
AndreasAgios

QualityWings BAe146

Hello! I m interested in purchasing the QW BAe146! I contacted with Flight1 and they told me they no more sell QW BAe146 for FS2004! In QW site there is SP4 for FS2004 but I dont know if this is a full package or only an update! I m trying to contact with them but I m still waiting 2 days for an answer! Please, can anyone tell me if SP4 is the full product and I dont need any other previous version?

I was on the QualityWings website and under service packs there is an installer for FS9 sp4 that states it is a full installer. Try it see what happens. Cheers

I think I saw somewhere that you need to purchase the FSX version. License is for all 32-bit sims, from FS9 to P3D3. But please contact QW for this.

Best regards,
Luis Hernández 20px-Flag_of_Colombia.svg.png20px-Flag_of_Argentina.svg.png

Main rig: self built, AMD Ryzen 5 5600X with PBO enabled (but default settings, CO -15 mV, and SMT ON), 2x16 GB DDR4-3200 RAM, Nvidia RTX3060 Ti 8GB, 256 GB M.2 SSD (OS+apps) + 2x1 TB SATA III SSD (sims) + 1 TB 7200 rpm HDD (storage), Viewsonic VX2458-MHD 1920x1080@120 Hz, Windows 10 Pro. Runing FSX-SE, MSFS and P3D v5.4 (with v4.5 default airports).

Mobile rig: ASUS Zenbook UM425QA (AMD Ryzen 7 5800H APU @3.2 GHz and boost disabled, 1 TB M.2 SSD, 16 GB RAM, Windows 11 Pro). Running FS9 there... sometimes on just battery! FSX-SE also installed, just in case. 

VKB Gladiator NXT Premium Left + GNX THQ as primary controllers. Xbox Series X|S wireless controller as standby/travel.

Thank you guys! I purchased the SP4 from QW site and is the full package!!! Great addon, too sad that QW didnt make 787 for FS2004! 

By the way, the QW support have not replied to me yet!!! 

On 11/21/2020 at 11:43 AM, AndreasAgios said:

Thank you guys! I purchased the SP4 from QW site and is the full package!!! Great addon, too sad that QW didnt make 787 for FS2004! 

By the way, the QW support have not replied to me yet!!! 

supposedly Qualitywings Promised us the 787 for FS9 if we bought so many copies of the BAE146. we doubled the amount they told us and they still made the decision to release it for FSX. kind of a jerk move on their part but I can see why they did it. 

on the other hand enjoy the 146. learning it myself and absolutely loving it! its a lovely airplane to handfly so I highly recommend flying the approaches and departures by hand. beautiful VC as well. the night lighting in the cockpit blows almost every FS9 addon out of the water. also watch for the aircraft shadow seen from the VC. its the only FS9 aircraft with it that I know of. the night external lighting is also a masterpiece. wish I could figure out how to do it. enjoy!

Does anyone experience performance problems with this? I have a high end computer that I just purchased this summer and the 146 suffers from the odd stutter and it's bit of a resource hog.

Intel I7 10700 F 2.9-4.2GHz

16G Ram

Nvidia GTX 1660 Ti

21 hours ago, Roger Ramjet said:

Does anyone experience performance problems with this? I have a high end computer that I just purchased this summer and the 146 suffers from the odd stutter and it's bit of a resource hog.

Intel I7 10700 F 2.9-4.2GHz

16G Ram

Nvidia GTX 1660 Ti

I suffer no FPS loss. check the performance tuning on the Displays. that can help. also try getting the 4gb patch for FS9. doubles the amount of usable ram.

Yep, I've done all of the above. Another thing I found disappointing is the fact that Nvidia Inspector doesn't play well with Windows 10. I have AA to a point, but there are still distant jaggies that I didn't get in W7. But new systems ship with W10 so I don't really want to got through the hassle of trying to install W7 when some of my other programs work very well with W10.