Sign in to follow this  
SierraDelta

AIG AI Manager OCI for MSFS – Development Announcement

1 minute ago, Car147 said:

Yeah i thought as much.

If you have persistent problems trying to download it, let me know, and I can always email it to you. 

• Like 1

Call me Bob or Rob, I don't mind, but I prefer Rob.

I like to trick airline passengers into thinking I have my own swimming pool in my back yard by painting a large blue rectangle on my patio.

Intel 14900K in a Z790 motherboard with water cooling, RTX 4080, 32 GB 6000 CL30 DDR5 RAM, W11 and MSFS on Samsung 980 Pro NVME SSD's.  Core Isolation Off, Game Mode Off.

Short update:

We are in the final statges. Both tools (AIM and TC) have reached RC1-Status today, only two more SimObjects need the "simple" upgrade (747 and 767). We try to add services to all included SimObjects on release of the beta (if not possible they will come with updates).

• Like 24
  • Upvote 3

AIGtechBanner_Kai_AVSIM.png

4 minutes ago, Kaiii3 said:

Short update:

We are in the final statges. Both tools (AIM and TC) have reached RC1-Status today, only two more SimObjects need the "simple" upgrade (747 and 767). We try to add services to all included SimObjects on release of the beta (if not possible they will come with updates).

Oh my holy goodness 🙂  

• Like 1

Have a Wonderful Day

-Paul Solk

Boeing777_Banner_BetaTeam.jpg

8 minutes ago, Kaiii3 said:

Short update:

This is fantastic news.

MSFS Premium Deluxe Edition; Windows 11 Pro, I9-9900k; Asus Maximus XI Hero; Asus TUF RTX3080TI; 32GB G.Skill Ripjaw DDR4 3600; 2X Samsung 1TB 970EVO; NZXT Kraken X63; Seasonic Prime PX-1000, LG 48" C1 Series OLED, Honeycomb Yoke & TQ, CH Rudder Pedals, Logitech G13 Gamepad 

33 minutes ago, Kaiii3 said:

Short update:

good as this will save me £13 from buying the other ai program 

Anxiously waiting! it's finally going to be a pleasure to fly around the world.

Whats the estimated time to have more aircrafts like ATR’s, private jets, A220, etc?

@Kaiii3

34 minutes ago, andrevieira said:

Anxiously waiting! it's finally going to be a pleasure to fly around the world.

Whats the estimated time to have more aircrafts like ATR’s, private jets, A220, etc?

@Kaiii3

when they are done^^

• Like 2

AIGtechBanner_Kai_AVSIM.png

And the managers at Aerosoft are tearing their hair out in despair 😎

• Upvote 1

System: I ASRock X670E | AMD 7800X3D | 32Gb DDR5 6000 | RTX 4090 | 2TB NVMe | LG Ultra Gear 34* UW |

2 hours ago, Kaiii3 said:

Short update:

My AIG donation was timely then. You guys deserve all that I can spare. Can't wait.

• Like 1

Jacek G.

Ryzen 5800X3D | Asus RTX4090 OC | 64gb DDR4 3600 | Asus ROG Strix X570E | HX1000w | Fractal Design Torrent RGB | AOC AGON 49' Curved QHD |

5 minutes ago, Ixoye said:

And the managers at Aerosoft are tearing their hair out in despair 😎

Yeah, I like to see all of the add on companies (that do good work) do well and had planned to get Simple Traffic as a temporary solution. But, I can't see doing that now.

Rick Abshier

5900X | RTX3080 | 32 GB@3600 | India Pale Ale

Do either of these programs work with Live Traffic?

Because what I want is to just sit at an airport of my choice and turn on the weather, and watch all of the planes taxi around, take-off and land.

6 minutes ago, dobee51 said:

Do either of these programs work with Live Traffic?

Because what I want is to just sit at an airport of my choice and turn on the weather, and watch all of the planes taxi around, take-off and land.

Unfortunately, most of that is currently borked in default MSFS at the moment. The default AI system started having problems a few updates ago. You'll not see Live AI aircraft leave a gate, taxi and takeoff, etc. until Asobo fixes their AI mess.

Edited by Phantoms

James

1 minute ago, Phantoms said:

Unfortunately, most of that is currently borked in default MSFS at the moment. The default AI system started having problems a few updates ago. You'll not see Live AI aircraft leave a gate, taxi and takeoff, etc. until Asobo fixes their AI mess.

I have a feeling that once ASOBO/MS sees pretty planes moving around, they will fix that which they broke.

Can someone confirm or correct my understanding:

if I choose in MSFS offline traffic, then MSFS will consider AIG flghtplans and models/liveries?

if I choose in MSFS real time traffic, then MSFS will consider only AIG models/liveries?

Many thanks in advance

3 hours ago, Kaiii3 said:

Short update:

Great news!  This was such a great program to use in P3D and look forward to it in MSFS....

Eric

i9-12900k, RTX 3080ti FTW, 32GB ddr5 5600 RAM, 2TB 980 Pro SSD, H100i AIO, Samsung CRG90 49", Win 11