Sign in to follow this  
SierraDelta

AIG AI Manager OCI for MSFS – Development Announcement

I know that this was already mentioned in another thread, but I honestly think that this merits its own announcement:

https://forums.flightsimulator.com/t/aig-ai-manager-oci-for-msfs-development-announcement/324219

• Like 18

Cheers, Søren Dissing

CPU: Intel i9-13900K @5.6-5.8 Ghz | Cooler: ASUS ROG RYUJIN III | GPU: ASUS Strix RTX4090 OC | MoBo: ASUS ROG Maximus Z790 Hero | RAM: 64Gb DDR5 @5600 | SSDs: 1Tb Samsung M.2 980 PRO (Win11), 1Tb Samsung M.2 980 PRO (MSFS), | Case: ASUS ROG Helios 601 | Monitors: HP Reverb G2, 28" ASUS PB287Q 4K | Additional Hardware: TM TCA Captain's Edition, Tobii 5 | OS: Win 11 Pro 64 | Sim: MSFS | BA Virtual | PSXT, RealTraffic w/ AIG models

Oh man this is exciting news!

• Like 1

Dave

Current System (Running at 4k): ASUS ROG STRIX X670E-F, Ryzen 7800X3D, RTX 4080, 55" Samsung Q80T, 32GB DDR5 6000 RAM, EVGA CLC 280mm AIO Cooler, HP Reverb G2, Brunner CLS-E NG Yoke, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS & Stick, Thrustmaster TCA Quadrant & Add-on, VirtualFly Ruddo+, TQ6+ and Yoko+, GoFlight MCP-PRO and EFIS, Skalarki FCU and MCDU

hehe, stil a long way to go... models need updates, repaitns might need adjustments and I do not even start on the airports xD

• Like 7
  • Upvote 1

AIGtechBanner_Kai_AVSIM.png

Sure, but we're still closer than we were yesterday 🙂

• Like 3

Dave

Current System (Running at 4k): ASUS ROG STRIX X670E-F, Ryzen 7800X3D, RTX 4080, 55" Samsung Q80T, 32GB DDR5 6000 RAM, EVGA CLC 280mm AIO Cooler, HP Reverb G2, Brunner CLS-E NG Yoke, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS & Stick, Thrustmaster TCA Quadrant & Add-on, VirtualFly Ruddo+, TQ6+ and Yoko+, GoFlight MCP-PRO and EFIS, Skalarki FCU and MCDU

AIG-OCI ❤️❤️❤️ 

Can't wait for this!

ASUS ROG Maximus Hero XII ▪︎ Intel i9-10900K ▪︎ NVIDIA RTX 3090 FE ▪︎ 64GB Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro ▪︎ Windows 10 Pro (21H1) ▪︎ Samsung 970 EVO Pro 1TB NVME SSD (OS Drive) ▪︎ Samsung 860 EVO 2TB SATA SSD ▪︎ Seagate 4TB SATA HDD ▪︎ Corsair RMx 850W PSU

This makes me so happy.

MSFS Premium Deluxe Edition; Windows 11 Pro, I9-9900k; Asus Maximus XI Hero; Asus TUF RTX3080TI; 32GB G.Skill Ripjaw DDR4 3600; 2X Samsung 1TB 970EVO; NZXT Kraken X63; Seasonic Prime PX-1000, LG 48" C1 Series OLED, Honeycomb Yoke & TQ, CH Rudder Pedals, Logitech G13 Gamepad 

oh yeah, no clue if i added that in the MSFS topic:

OCI will support in MSFS offline AND online traffic, so you can switch in game between both options without needed to install stuff twice.

• Like 5
  • Upvote 2

2 hours ago, Kaiii3 said:

oh yeah, no clue if i added that in the MSFS topic:

OCI will support in MSFS offline AND online traffic, so you can switch in game between both options without needed to install stuff twice.

Yeah, I'm afraid AI traffic, even once you get an SDK will be a pipe dream until they make the AI more efficient, at a minimum delete aircraft X NM away from your plane, otherwise all packed airports will do is be a slideshow simulator. 

That or wait for the Ryzen 9000 series 😄

Tyson Rose

11 minutes ago, snwboardn said:

Yeah, I'm afraid AI traffic, even once you get an SDK will be a pipe dream until they make the AI more efficient, at a minimum delete aircraft X NM away from your plane, otherwise all packed airports will do is be a slideshow simulator. 

That or wait for the Ryzen 9000 series 😄

as soon as there is an SDK I will make sure (if ASOBO does not) that we will remove all not needed AI Objects^^

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

20 hours ago, regis9 said:

Sure, but we're still closer than we were yesterday 🙂

Well, we are also all closer to death than we were yesterday. 😉

Edited by Farlis
  • Like 3

They need to fix live traffic to match Flightaware's data (LOL, partnership video, LOL) then translate the display of the proper traffic to AIGOCI's models. The bgl flight plans should be the thing of the past, but if that's what we're bound for, I'll deal with it. Kudos to AIG, as always.

Edited by Drumcode

Jacek G.

Ryzen 5800X3D | Asus RTX4090 OC | 64gb DDR4 3600 | Asus ROG Strix X570E | HX1000w | Fractal Design Torrent RGB | AOC AGON 49' Curved QHD |

42 minutes ago, Drumcode said:

They need to fix live traffic to match Flightaware's data (LOL, partnership video, LOL) then translate the display of the proper traffic to AIGOCI's models. The bgl flight plans should be the thing of the past, but if that's what we're bound for, I'll deal with it. Kudos to AIG, as always.

I still have hopes to ignore BGL files and move on with something better^^

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Drumcode said:

They need to fix live traffic to match Flightaware's data

The testing I've done, it does match Flightaware's data.  Correct flight number and airline with the departure and destination.

Now it's not always on time, but I think that's probably related to covering the data into AI.

Edited by Tuskin38

2 hours ago, Farlis said:

Well, we are also all closer to death than we were yesterday. 😉

Hopefully we now have three things that are inevitable: death, taxes, and AIG OCI coming to MSFS 🙂

Dave