Sign in to follow this  
SierraDelta

AIG AI Manager OCI for MSFS – Development Announcement

1 minute ago, AnkH said:

Does it really make sense to start another voting thread to support AIG? The last one had more than 300 votes when I last visited it and now fragmentation of votes start again. Currently, more than 400 are needed to end up in the snapshot, so why not concentrating on ONE single voting thread related to AIG and AI traffic?

This is the other thread btw: https://forums.flightsimulator.com/t/improved-ai-system-supported-by-aig/377764

The new thread is superficially for the next Q&A (it's in the Q&A subforum), it's not a Wishlist thread.

Edited by Tuskin38

2 minutes ago, AnkH said:

Does it really make sense to start another voting thread to support AIG? The last one had more than 300 votes when I last visited it and now fragmentation of votes start again. Currently, more than 400 are needed to end up in the snapshot, so why not concentrating on ONE single voting thread related to AIG and AI traffic?

This is the other thread btw: https://forums.flightsimulator.com/t/improved-ai-system-supported-by-aig/377764

AIG voting thread is only for the upcoming Q&A.

• Like 1

AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D, 64GB DDR5 6000MHZ RAM, RTX 2080Super 

Got it, thanks for clarification

Greetings, Chris

Intel i5-13600K, 2x16GB 3200MHz CL14 RAM, MSI RTX 4080 Gaming X, Windows 11 Home, MSFS

Thanks for the update. Really looking forward to this!

David Webster

AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D | G.Skill 32GB DDR4 3600Mhz | EVGA RTX 3080 Ti @ 3440X1440 | Crucial 2TB M.2 | Win11

Thank you for the updated announcements regarding this! I am very much looking forward to this addon. These are one of those high priority addons and it will definitely transform the sim and make it much more immersive and realistic!

• Like 1

ASUS ROG Maximus Hero XII ▪︎ Intel i9-10900K ▪︎ NVIDIA RTX 3090 FE ▪︎ 64GB Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro ▪︎ Windows 10 Pro (21H1) ▪︎ Samsung 970 EVO Pro 1TB NVME SSD (OS Drive) ▪︎ Samsung 860 EVO 2TB SATA SSD ▪︎ Seagate 4TB SATA HDD ▪︎ Corsair RMx 850W PSU

Great to see the progress being made...AI is one of the few missing links for me in MSFS.

• Like 1

Dave

Current System (Running at 4k): ASUS ROG STRIX X670E-F, Ryzen 7800X3D, RTX 4080, 55" Samsung Q80T, 32GB DDR5 6000 RAM, EVGA CLC 280mm AIO Cooler, HP Reverb G2, Brunner CLS-E NG Yoke, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS & Stick, Thrustmaster TCA Quadrant & Add-on, VirtualFly Ruddo+, TQ6+ and Yoko+, GoFlight MCP-PRO and EFIS, Skalarki FCU and MCDU

Based on today's Q&A it doesn't sound like they want to support converted AI models and will be creating their own AI models to not risk degradation of performance, or at least that's how I interpreted it. Who knows how long this will take, but Jorg's answer didn't give me a warm and fuzzy feeling. 

Edited by Drumcode
  • Like 1

Jacek G.

Ryzen 5800X3D | Asus RTX4090 OC | 64gb DDR4 3600 | Asus ROG Strix X570E | HX1000w | Fractal Design Torrent RGB | AOC AGON 49' Curved QHD |

On 3/22/2021 at 11:35 AM, captain420 said:

Would you be able to team up with MaVe, he's the one in charge of the sounds for the different types of planes. He makes the best sounds ever. I would love to have his work as part of your AI package. Perhaps you guys can collaborate?

Thanks captain420,

AIG didn't want to collaborate with FSLTL, so I'm in no way going to help AIG. AIG killed FLAi, stopped FSLTL bringing out their add-on, (I have all the live traffic you could wish for months ago, AIG is slow and not very bright, converting the textures was very easy). I don't collaborate with that kind of people, their ego's are to big for me.

• Like 1

MaVe Creations - FSLTL - Free AI sounds - Giving your airports more atmosphere!

www.mavecreations.weebly.com

14 minutes ago, MaVe64 said:

Thanks captain420,

AIG didn't want to collaborate with FSLTL, so I'm in no way going to help AIG. AIG killed FLAi, stopped FSLTL bringing out their add-on, (I have all the live traffic you could wish for months ago, AIG is slow and not very bright, converting the textures was very easy). I don't collaborate with that kind of people, their ego's are to big for me.

It was within their rights as the creators of the liveries.

And AIG’s focus isn’t live traffic, it’s ai flight plans.
They’re not slow, MSFS’s AI system doesn’t have what they want if I understand correctly.

The problem is with the sim.

Edited by Tuskin38

2 hours ago, Drumcode said:

Based on today's Q&A it doesn't sound like they want to support converted AI models and will be creating their own AI models to not risk degradation of performance, or at least that's how I interpreted it. Who knows how long this will take, but Jorg's answer didn't give me a warm and fuzzy feeling. 

AIG is in contact with Asobo now after the Q&A according to Kaiii on the AIG discord.

Edited by Tuskin38

30 minutes ago, Tuskin38 said:

And AIG’s focus isn’t live traffic, it’s ai flight plans.
They’re not slow, MSFS’s AI system doesn’t have what they want.

Stop lying. The AI system works,  it 'has' everything AIG wants, planes leave the gate, taxi to runway, take off and land at the destination, taxi to gate etc. The flaws like weird go around behavior, spawning in too high at airports, etc. are for Asobo to fix.

Yes they are slow, they just announced 'fixing' the conversion of textures. Something that was very simple and FSLTL done 2 months ago.

Stop treating AIG if like they are gods, and lying for them. You clearly know nothing about the AI system, and what it does and doesn't do.

Edited by MaVe64

Anyway.... in short, think what we could have achieved for the community by now, if there weren't egocentric morons....

We would have had lots of AI, live traffic, for VATSIM, IVAO, and offline AI. All models with their own sounds. The sky is the limit.

If I make something for the community, it's about sharing something good. Not about arguing about copyright and taking others down.

• Like 4