Sign in to follow this  
SierraDelta

AIG AI Manager OCI for MSFS – Development Announcement

I have been trying to install both software since this morning - following Bad-T tutorial and the PDF in the file - but have had no success so far. I am getting stuck when I reach the two fora Login, I do get the first Alpha India forum, Login correctly, have access to it, but my AIG Manager remains Logged OUT. If I try AVSIM first, same result, I am correctly logged IN on AVSIM but the AIG Manager shows that I am Logged OUT and the software does not respond anymore.

So perhaps this is too early stage for me and I should wait a few weeks until everything is ironed out, but will MSFS traffic be restored as it was before?

Thanks for help and clarification.

Bernard

CPU = 12900K / GPU = Nvidia 3090 VRAM 24 GB / RAM = 64 GB / SSD = 2 TB 980 PRO PCle 4.0 NVMe™ M.2, 

42 minutes ago, Kaiii3 said:

if you have downloaded the file, you should still have an open MessageBox of AIM telling you to select the downlaoded file 😉

Kai that’s just not happening here.. I get directed to the same download ‘AITRP v1.8 474mb no matter which airline I select to install. As for the message box that’s none existent I’m just stuck in a loop where it pushes me to this download every time, I have to close AIG manager to stop it.

HI

Unfortunately, is no possible to me enjoy AIG Traffic, for some reason AITC closes as soon as tries to connect to MSFS.
Any ide what can it be happening?

Regards

I'm still a little confused about the "OCI Only" checkbox in Settings>Updates.  It is unchecked by default; but the documentation shows it as checked.  What exactly does this setting do?

6 minutes ago, Bernard Ducret said:

I have been trying to install both software since this morning - following Bad-T tutorial and the PDF in the file - but have had no success so far. I am getting stuck when I reach the two fora Login, I do get the first Alpha India forum, Login correctly, have access to it, but my AIG Manager remains Logged OUT. If I try AVSIM first, same result, I am correctly logged IN on AVSIM but the AIG Manager shows that I am Logged OUT and the software does not respond anymore.

So perhaps this is too early stage for me and I should wait a few weeks until everything is ironed out, but will MSFS traffic be restored as it was before?

Thanks for help and clarification.

You have to register separatly for the Avisim login as it's a different area. I only found out by having the same issue until i created a new login just for that.

Edited by Car147

AMD Ryzen 7 5800x3d, MSI X570 Pro, 32 gb DDR4 3600 ram, Gigabyte 6800 16gb GPU, 1x 2tb Samsung  NvMe , 2x 1tb Sabrent NvME, 1x Crucial SSD,

1 minute ago, Fantrainer said:

Unfortunately, is no possible to me enjoy AIG Traffic, for some reason AITC closes as soon as tries to connect to MSFS.
Any ide what can it be happening?

Try reducing the traffic injection percentage below 100% (try 80%) and see if that helps.

This guy has some pretty nice showcase videos of the AIG beta.  Nice to watch for those of us who still can't install all the planes.  

• Like 1

The next question in the AIG journey is..............where can we download MSFS airport AFCAD files to help accommodate all these beauties????

Sincerely,

Dennis D. Müllert

System Specs: Motherboard:  Gygabyte Aorus Z390 Master.  CPU: Intel 9th Gen Core i9 9900kf Eight-Core 3.6Mhz overclocked to 5Mhz.  Memory:  64GB Corsair DDR4 SDRAM 3200MHZ RGB.  GPU: 11GB GeForce RTX 2080Ti FTW3 Hybrid.  Monitor: Viotek 34" curved GNV34DBE.  Power Supply: 1000 Watt Power supply. HD 1: 1TB Samsung 9780 EVO Plus NVMe SSD.  HD 2: 2TB Samsung 860 EVO SATA SSD

Flight Sim Hardware:  Joystick: Thrustmaster T16000M.  Rudder Pedals: Thrustmaster TPR Pendular Pedals.  Yoke: Honeycomb Alpha.  Throttles: Honeycomb Bravo.

13 minutes ago, MadDog said:

Try reducing the traffic injection percentage below 100% (try 80%) and see if that helps.

No luck, in my case MSFS and AITC seem to be incompatible

Anyway, thank you

17 minutes ago, knich said:

This guy has some pretty nice showcase videos of the AIG beta.  Nice to watch for those of us who still can't install all the planes.

He obviously "forgot" to deactivate AI traffic of MSFS, there are still some of those ugly default AI models shown 😉

Greetings, Chris

Intel i5-13600K, 2x16GB 3200MHz CL14 RAM, MSI RTX 4080 Gaming X, Windows 11 Home, MSFS

I  mean the AI atually get pushed back. Thank you AIG...777LR on AIG forums lol.

spacer.png 

• Like 3

spacer.png

MSI Codex 5 10SC-262UK Desktop PC - Intel Core i7-10700, RTX 2060 Graphics, 16GB RAM, 2TB HDD, 256GB SSD.

Did somebody already install Cargo airlines? Does it makes sense currently with AFCADs not really working? I dont want to have FEDEX planes mixed with passenger planes on the terminals...

Greetings, Chris

Intel i5-13600K, 2x16GB 3200MHz CL14 RAM, MSI RTX 4080 Gaming X, Windows 11 Home, MSFS

20 minutes ago, AnkH said:

Did somebody already install Cargo airlines? Does it makes sense currently with AFCADs not really working? I dont want to have FEDEX planes mixed with passenger planes on the terminals...

Yes......I got FedEx's parked at gates right now.  That will solve itself when the AFCAD Gods have mercy on us 🙂

• Like 2

Sincerely,

Dennis D. Müllert

System Specs: Motherboard:  Gygabyte Aorus Z390 Master.  CPU: Intel 9th Gen Core i9 9900kf Eight-Core 3.6Mhz overclocked to 5Mhz.  Memory:  64GB Corsair DDR4 SDRAM 3200MHZ RGB.  GPU: 11GB GeForce RTX 2080Ti FTW3 Hybrid.  Monitor: Viotek 34" curved GNV34DBE.  Power Supply: 1000 Watt Power supply. HD 1: 1TB Samsung 9780 EVO Plus NVMe SSD.  HD 2: 2TB Samsung 860 EVO SATA SSD

Flight Sim Hardware:  Joystick: Thrustmaster T16000M.  Rudder Pedals: Thrustmaster TPR Pendular Pedals.  Yoke: Honeycomb Alpha.  Throttles: Honeycomb Bravo.

47 minutes ago, Car147 said:

You have to register separatly for the Avisim login as it's a different area

Thank you Carl, but this is not my problem, both Login on the AVSIM and/or Alpha India fora work and I can Login alright, except that my AIG Manager will remain stuck on Logout and become totally frozen (unresponsive) so I have no choice but to close it with the Task Manager. Hence my question.

• Like 1

Bernard

CPU = 12900K / GPU = Nvidia 3090 VRAM 24 GB / RAM = 64 GB / SSD = 2 TB 980 PRO PCle 4.0 NVMe™ M.2, 

3 hours ago, jothanon said:

Same problem here.Is there a solution

I have been told that Avsim and the Avsim Library are two separate passwords, that may be the issue.

• Like 1

CPU: Core i5-6600K 4 core (3.5GHz) - overclock to 4.3 | RAM: (1066 MHz) 16GB
MOBO: ASUS Z170 Pro |  GeForce GTX 1070 8GB | MONITOR: 2560 X 1440 2K