Sign in to follow this  
SierraDelta

AIG AI Manager OCI for MSFS – Development Announcement

I am late to the party but AIG has been released ?

AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D, 64GB DDR5 6000MHZ RAM, RTX 2080Super 

Fired it up, and took a look around a bunch of airports.  BOS, JFK, SFO, DFW, ORD, YSSY, EDDF, LFPG and EIDW.  Seems like the bones are there; I saw the planes you'd expect for the most part.  Definitely work to be done by the airport developers on parking spaces (SFO in the deluxe version had entire terminals barren; no idea why), and obviously not all the models are done yet, but really amazing work guys.  Well done, and congratulations.

Aorus Master X570 / 5800x3d w/ Arctic Freezer ii 280 / Asus TUF 3090 w/ gigabyte BIOS / 2x16GB b-die @ 3600Mhz 

27 minutes ago, Nemo said:

Not sure what's going wrong here. I'm seeing plenty of AIG a/c on several airports, but I've not yet seen any take off or landing. Instead I'm seeing a/c taxiing but when reaching the runway they start doing some slow 360° circles before they disappear. Sometimes they start circling directly after pushback too. Very strange. I have seen this behavior at KSEA and KPDX. Does anybody else observing this.

Seeing exactly the same thing.

I would say about 5% actually take off. They taxi to the holding point and start the 360 slow circle.

I have seen this at EGLL, EGKK, LFPG, EDDL, LFBD. At EKCH they would reliably task off from 22L but not 22R.

I am surprised more people aren't reporting this.

Michael M

System: AMD 7800X3D II Asus X670E Hero MB II 32GB 6000 CL30 DDR5 II RTX4090 II 2TB NVMe Samsung 980 Pro II  EKWB  CR360 AIO II Dell Alienware - AW3821DW 3840 X 1600 G-Sync Ultimate

44 minutes ago, Nemo said:

Not sure what's going wrong here. I'm seeing plenty of AIG a/c on several airports, but I've not yet seen any take off or landing. Instead I'm seeing a/c taxiing but when reaching the runway they start doing some slow 360° circles before they disappear. Sometimes they start circling directly after pushback too. Very strange. I have seen this behavior at KSEA and KPDX. Does anybody else observing this.

I'm still getting everything installed, but the video posted on page 41 showed that. 

MSFS Premium Deluxe Edition; Windows 11 Pro, I9-9900k; Asus Maximus XI Hero; Asus TUF RTX3080TI; 32GB G.Skill Ripjaw DDR4 3600; 2X Samsung 1TB 970EVO; NZXT Kraken X63; Seasonic Prime PX-1000, LG 48" C1 Series OLED, Honeycomb Yoke & TQ, CH Rudder Pedals, Logitech G13 Gamepad 

I was just told by ATC to line up and wait I think for the first time in MSFS because it’s the first time I actually had someone else on the runway ahead of me 🙂

• Like 2

Dave

Current System (Running at 4k): ASUS ROG STRIX X670E-F, Ryzen 7800X3D, RTX 4080, 55" Samsung Q80T, 32GB DDR5 6000 RAM, EVGA CLC 280mm AIO Cooler, HP Reverb G2, Brunner CLS-E NG Yoke, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS & Stick, Thrustmaster TCA Quadrant & Add-on, VirtualFly Ruddo+, TQ6+ and Yoko+, GoFlight MCP-PRO and EFIS, Skalarki FCU and MCDU

9 hours ago, Kaiii3 said:

Flightsim Login is no longer needed, AIG is only needed when you checked the Update Box for forum flightplans 😉

When installing "Air Canada Express" there was 4 manual files I had to download, first 3 were fine and installed but the 4th file (aidh4acax_1.zip) tried to dl from flightsim.com and failed since correct 'cookie' wasn't there. If it mattered but I wasn't logged into AIG forums yet since new account wasn't activated yet, was only logged into AVSIM library, if that would have mattered. I later uninstall AC Express(once I could log into AIG forums) and refreshed list so it would show up to install again. Clicked install, first 3 manuals files were still in downloads directory, but this time the installer didn't ask for those 3 files(maybe it knew their location already?) nor did it try again to DL the above mentioned file from Flightsim. Everything flashed by to fast to see if it really did anything on this 2nd install or not.

1 hour ago, regis9 said:

I was just told by ATC to line up and wait I think for the first time in MSFS because it’s the first time I actually had someone else on the runway ahead of me 🙂

I love to hear the ATC calling out the models finally, instead of "generic"

• Like 3

Jacek G.

Ryzen 5800X3D | Asus RTX4090 OC | 64gb DDR4 3600 | Asus ROG Strix X570E | HX1000w | Fractal Design Torrent RGB | AOC AGON 49' Curved QHD |

18 minutes ago, Drumcode said:

I love to hear the ATC calling out the models finally, instead of "generic"

What are also really well done are the AI sounds...remember having to install sound packs in the other sims to add some immersion, but they sound excellent as-is here (taxi, run-up, etc). Great job.

One question - what is the sequence everyone is using to launch the Traffic Controller App? I've been alt+tabbing out of the sim after it has loaded, but wondering if there's a better way. 

Edited by DylanM
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, DylanM said:

One question - what is the sequence everyone is using to launch the Traffic Controller App? I've been alt+tabbing out of the sim after it has loaded, but wondering if there's a better way. 

For me the couple of times I went traffic controller then sim, traffic controller quietly quit(before getting into a flight) and would have to be rerun anyway. Also running traffic controller first if I wasn't fast enough the splash screen would block FS shortcut so I'd have to wait for splash screen to go away in order to click on sim shortcut.

So for me now I've run sim first then traffic controller.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Bob_D said:

So for me now I've run sim first then traffic controller.

Great - thanks for the additional info. Will continue to launch sim first.

spacer.png

Behold the new Airbus A380 HD - the H stands for HOVER as there is no gear, and the D is fo the DIAMOND shaped engines lol

Bugs to be expected, no biggie, have just been spotting instead of flying!

i9-13900K | 6400MHz DDR5 (32GB) | GeForce RTX 4090 24GB | ViewSonic 27in QHD VA 165Hz Curved | Windows 10 |

MSFS Premium Deluxe | PMDG 737 | PMDG 777 | Horizon 787-9

Marc

1 minute ago, verbal said:

spacer.png

Behold the new Airbus A380 HD - the H stands for HOVER as there is no gear, and the D is fo the DIAMOND shaped engines lol

I bet you this is one of the easter eggs from @Kaiii3

Jacek G.

Ryzen 5800X3D | Asus RTX4090 OC | 64gb DDR4 3600 | Asus ROG Strix X570E | HX1000w | Fractal Design Torrent RGB | AOC AGON 49' Curved QHD |

2 hours ago, DylanM said:

If you use MSFS Addons Linker then you can add apps to automatically load when the sim launches. It works wonders.

ASUS ROG Maximus Hero XII ▪︎ Intel i9-10900K ▪︎ NVIDIA RTX 3090 FE ▪︎ 64GB Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro ▪︎ Windows 10 Pro (21H1) ▪︎ Samsung 970 EVO Pro 1TB NVME SSD (OS Drive) ▪︎ Samsung 860 EVO 2TB SATA SSD ▪︎ Seagate 4TB SATA HDD ▪︎ Corsair RMx 850W PSU

1 hour ago, verbal said:

spacer.png

LOD issue, our modeller guys are working on updates 😉

• Like 1

AIGtechBanner_Kai_AVSIM.png