Sign in to follow this  
SierraDelta

AIG AI Manager OCI for MSFS – Development Announcement

Well that was fun last night, spent the evening at KLAX and then EGKK and finally a random smaller airport. Had Live Traffic on so I could hear the ATC....which for the first time since MSFS launch....would not shut up!

Thoroughly enjoyable experience, absolutely fantastic to see airports "Alive" with aircraft. Only downside is the FPS hit in VR, but a small price to pay for an outstanding mod, thanks AIG.

• Like 1

HP Reverb G2 - Windows 11 64bit, Gigabyte Z590 Aorus Elite Mobo, i7-10700KF CPU, Gigabyte 3070ti GPU, 32gig Corsair 3600mhz RAM, SSD x2 + M.2 SSD 1tb x1

Saitek X45 HOTAS - Saitek Pro Rudder Pedals - Logitech Flight Yoke - Homemade 3 Button & 8-directional Joystick Box, SNES Controller (used as a Button Box - Additional USB Numpad (used as a Button Box)

11 hours ago, Danno said:

In the AI Manager, do other users have a big list of errors under that menu item?  I have hundreds of lines saying "no model" for various airlines. Can we just find the correct model and insert it in the directory to use? Some errors say 'no paint' and many others don't say anything other than the title. 

Those errors are to be expected at this stage, since not all models have been converted yet. The missing 747 variants should be very close to release, the A330/A340 to come later. When they become available the AI Manager will automatically alert us.

• Like 1

Cheers, Søren Dissing

CPU: Intel i9-13900K @5.6-5.8 Ghz | Cooler: ASUS ROG RYUJIN III | GPU: ASUS Strix RTX4090 OC | MoBo: ASUS ROG Maximus Z790 Hero | RAM: 64Gb DDR5 @5600 | SSDs: 1Tb Samsung M.2 980 PRO (Win11), 1Tb Samsung M.2 980 PRO (MSFS), | Case: ASUS ROG Helios 601 | Monitors: HP Reverb G2, 28" ASUS PB287Q 4K | Additional Hardware: TM TCA Captain's Edition, Tobii 5 | OS: Win 11 Pro 64 | Sim: MSFS | BA Virtual | PSXT, RealTraffic w/ AIG models

6 hours ago, FakeWayne said:

This seems a bit confusing but tempting to at least give a shot.

Being able to have the excellence of the AIG traffic AND being able to still see Pipers, Mooney's, 172's etc...  Now that would be awesome.  

It is a little complicated, yes, but I would recommend checking out the AIFP user guide if you haven't already. I could just share the modified traffic BGL files but I'm not sure Asobo would approve!

I think if AIGTC can be used in conjunction with the conventional BGL traffic system, it's going to be awesome. 

Mike 

Question to the dev.

When new aircraft models will be compatible with MSFS, how will we know / be able to download them ?

Would that be automatic ? Like anyone having installing a few airlines I have some erros message for missing models and was wondering how to solve the errors once the model would be available.

On 11/10/2021 at 6:56 PM, kurtb said:

planes do not move, parking off in the shade, am i missing something?

I have the same. Whats wrong?

AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D, RTX 4090, 32GB RAM 5200MHz, Asus Prime B650+, 850W PSU

English is not my first language.

4 minutes ago, rutra said:

I have the same. Whats wrong?

What is your ground Vehicle Density set to? 

Have a Wonderful Day

-Paul Solk

Boeing777_Banner_BetaTeam.jpg

21 minutes ago, Bushido5 said:

Question to the dev.

When new aircraft models will be compatible with MSFS, how will we know / be able to download them ?

Would that be automatic ? Like anyone having installing a few airlines I have some erros message for missing models and was wondering how to solve the errors once the model would be available.

you will get a notice

• Like 2

AIGtechBanner_Kai_AVSIM.png

15 hours ago, regis9 said:

Hopefully a future sim update (maybe SU7?) will eliminate ATC constantly asking AI aircraft to expedite their climb or descent to an altitude I’m guessing they’re already at.  The issue really becomes apparent with the volume of traffic we now have.

It's never been done since FS2002 even with the current version P3D and I doubt it will be done in foreseeable future. The AI engine is 20+years old with some minor adjustments that had been made during FSX and P3Dv4 phases

7 minutes ago, psolk said:

What is your ground Vehicle Density set to? 

I think 100, but i cant found any correct settings here of Traffic option in MSFS, If anyone could send SS will be great.

1 minute ago, rutra said:

I think 100, but i cant found any correct settings here of Traffic option in MSFS, If anyone could send SS will be great.

That is your issue.  MSFS is using the AIG models as "ground vehicles" hence them showing up everywhere.  AIG has it's own ground vehicles.  You can set ground density to 0 and once you inject your AI you will have accurate traffic and supporting ground vehicles. 

• Like 1

Have a Wonderful Day

-Paul Solk

Thanks, I will try. When i had a set to 0 for example in EPKT was no traffic at all.

2 minutes ago, rutra said:

Thanks, I will try. When i had a set to 0 for example in EPKT was no traffic at all.

Have you done "inject traffic" from AIGTC?  Also, have you verified AIGTC is pointing to the correct Community folder?  Worth double checking... 

Also, seems to work best if you start MSFS first then AIGTC then inject or use inject at startup and it could take a moment to populate.  

Edited by psolk

Have a Wonderful Day

-Paul Solk

12 minutes ago, G-YMML1 said:

It's never been done since FS2002 even with the current version P3D and I doubt it will be done in foreseeable future. The AI engine is 20+years old with some minor adjustments that had been made during FSX and P3Dv4 phases

P3D doesn’t have the same issue MSFS has here.

4 hours ago, MarcG said:

Had Live Traffic on so I could hear the ATC....which for the first time since MSFS launch....would not shut up!

You don’t need live traffic on to hear the ATC.