Sign in to follow this  
SierraDelta

AIG AI Manager OCI for MSFS – Development Announcement

11 minutes ago, Drumcode said:

Ya wanna pay for the AWS services for AIG? Hook them up. 

AWS? All content is hosted on "normal" websites by the different developers.

1 hour ago, jarmstro said:

That's what I meant. Ridiculously long updating times and when launching the sim. Can't we just download a patch, unzip it, and paste it in?

The wholem point of OCI is to have not a single big file to download for differetn reasons!

• Like 5

AIGtechBanner_Kai_AVSIM.png

I tested yesterday AIG in Scandinavia in a way that I have a lot of airlines ( in the areas I fly frequently) installed, but I use MSFS' "real-time" on-line tfc. I had first empty airports, but after a couple of minutes the sky was populated and aircrafts with somewhat correct model and liveries landed and had nameplates.

Today the same for KIAD-KROC: first empty airport.. let 5 min go and everywhere there was traffic..

Nice!

Petteri

Petteri Pulkkinen

EFNU, Finland

7 minutes ago, Kaiii3 said:

AWS? All content is hosted on "normal" websites by the different developers.

I know. I got a little hot after reading his whine. 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

Jacek G.

Ryzen 5800X3D | Asus RTX4090 OC | 64gb DDR4 3600 | Asus ROG Strix X570E | HX1000w | Fractal Design Torrent RGB | AOC AGON 49' Curved QHD |

33 minutes ago, fw5572 said:

Thanks for your help, Finally I fixed the problem, but I still can't got any traffic in the air for cruising and approach 

Delete and rebuild your content.xml file. That worked for me

Steam

"C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft Flight Simulator\"

MS-Store

"C:\Users\korib\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.FlightSimulator_8wekyb3d8bbwe\LocalCache\"

1 hour ago, jarmstro said:

That's what I meant. Ridiculously long updating times and when launching the sim. Can't we just download a patch, unzip it, and paste it in?

Yeah, for me the initial crawl and data load takes a few minutes.  Considering how infrequently I have to load AIGM and all the data it is aggregating it doesn't bother me.  Also make sure you didn't select slow mode.  

AIGTC is much quicker to load

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Have a Wonderful Day

-Paul Solk

Boeing777_Banner_BetaTeam.jpg

19 minutes ago, psolk said:

Yeah, for me the initial crawl and data load takes a few minutes.  Considering how infrequently I have to load AIGM and all the data it is aggregating it doesn't bother me.  Also make sure you didn't select slow mode.  

I think he meant, the sim takes ages to load now that the community folder is several larger GB’s in size. I can confirm this also, even on a M.2 drive. 

2 minutes ago, Ianrivaldosmith said:

I think he meant, the sim takes ages to load now that the community folder is several larger GB’s in size. I can confirm this also, even on a M.2 drive. 

AH, sorry I misunderstood.  Loading times never bothered me.  I have a number of apps and a few games that I can launch then go to the bathroom, come back and they are still loading.  I wonder if cache settings have anything to do with it... 

• Like 1

Have a Wonderful Day

-Paul Solk

Boeing777_Banner_BetaTeam.jpg

3 hours ago, jarmstro said:

I got some EasyJet planes at Bristol yesterday. Together with Tui and one Ryanair. But nothing at Norwich where I was hoping to see Flybe.  Guess it's the US that gets the best experienced with local UK airports not yet catered for. Ditto Exeter. Nowt.

have you got pilotplus bristol ? 

6 hours ago, psolk said:

AIGTC takes a while to fully load for me, about as long as launching AIGM does. Both programs get non responsive for a while during this 5-10 min. load time they take.

I was launching AIGTC at the same time that I launched MSFS (through Addon Linker) and then using the inject button after I loaded my flight and was on the tarmac. TC would get non-responsive when I clicked the fly button from the world map and then after in the plane would take about 30-60 seconds before it became responsive again and let me click inject. But that started being hit or miss and sometimes the only way to get it to work is to shut it down through Task Manager and then launch it again. So I've started just launching it when in the plane and waiting the long time for it to fully load up and inject traffic.

• Like 1

James

6 hours ago, FSUK_86 said:

have you got pilotplus bristol ? 

Yes but I get extra planes on top of the PP statics.

Is there a file one can edit so that the sim will inject some GA statics without any Airliners? That would be icing on the cake for me.

I used AIFP to strip out the airliners from traffic.bgl and recompiled it as GA only. It seems to have worked because I have GA at certain airports with MSFS traffic set to off and ground aircraft set to 0 which means that it's coming from AIG. 

http://stuff4fs.com/

Hi finally after much help late into the night from Kai, I have AIG traffic on MSFS without any addons in my community folder.

Just flew around YSSY, lots of Ai ground movement and in the air.

Now does anyone know if when you add specific addons (I have mine all separated into different countries) and only add in where i am flying in those Countries.

DO YOU HAVE TO RECOMPILE AI-MANGER for those addons to take effect.

Regards Brian

BJ from Oz

9 minutes ago, baxterbj said:

Hi finally after much help late into the night from Kai, I have AIG traffic on MSFS without any addons in my community folder.

Just flew around YSSY, lots of Ai ground movement and in the air.

Now does anyone know if when you add specific addons (I have mine all separated into different countries) and only add in where i am flying in those Countries.

DO YOU HAVE TO RECOMPILE AI-MANGER for those addons to take effect.

Regards Brian

BJ from Oz

No, you don't need to recompile.