Sign in to follow this  
SierraDelta

AIG AI Manager OCI for MSFS – Development Announcement

14 minutes ago, RaptyrOne said:

Going thru the AIG install and setup "how to" video just above here, he talks of having to choose an option to 'disable generic traffic'. if this is selected, how is it reversed if for some reason I wanted to remove AIG later?

Official\OneStore\fs-base-ai-traffic\scenery\world\traffic and you will see a folder called trafficAircraft.bgl.aigoff, just remove the.aigoff 

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, FSUK_86 said:

Official\OneStore\fs-base-ai-traffic\scenery\world\traffic and you will see a folder called trafficAircraft.bgl.aigoff, just remove the.aigoff 

Thanks! 🙂

• Upvote 1

GregH

Intel Core i7 14700K / Palit RTX4070Ti Super OC / Corsair 32GB DDR5 6000 MHz / MSI Z790 M/board / Corsair NVMe 9500 read, 8500 write / Corsair PSU1200W / CH Products Yoke, Pedals & Quad; Airbus Side Stick, Airbus Quadrant / TrackIR, 32” 4K 144hz 1ms Monitor

Ai-Manager is hanging at "update check" now after replacing the files with the new version. The version on the "frozen screen window" is 1.1.0.84.

Anybody with the same problem or an idea...? 

3 hours ago, DJJose said:

I spent hours downloading FPs and updating and this new version of TC show airliners only at the airport.

I've had this issue a couple times, I found deleting the MSFS content.xml fixed it. I don't know why, it just works.

Edited by Tuskin38
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, LarsA said:

Ai-Manager is hanging at "update check" now after replacing the files with the new version. The version on the "frozen screen window" is 1.1.0.84.

Anybody with the same problem or an idea...? 

You should have the newest version of the ai manager which is 1.1.0.85.

It won't update with 1.1.0.84

12 minutes ago, skully said:

You should have the newest version of the ai manager which is 1.1.0.85.

It won't update with 1.1.0.84

But only 1.1.0.84 can be downloaded according to the AIG forum...

2 hours ago, Tuskin38 said:

I've had this issue a couple times, I found deleting the MSFS content.xml fixed it. I don't know why, it just works.

Great find Tuskin38.

I was able to find a fix. I've always started the TC before the sim. I loaded the sim, then airport, then TC and it started displaying the aircraft in the map properly.

What does the file content.xml contain & is it recreated by MSFS on reload?

Thanks.

Update: Did some research on the file and I'm going to delete it and see if it allows me to open the TC before the sim and hope it works.

Edited by DJJose

A pilot is always learning and I LOVE to learn.

17 minutes ago, LarsA said:

There's a zip inside the AIGM folder "AIG_AIManager_1.1.0.85"

I'm assuming that's the one you need?

A pilot is always learning and I LOVE to learn.

It looks like mine is downloading version 1.1.0.85, but just very very slowly based on the file size of AIG_AIManager_1.1.0.85.zip creeping up.

Edit: after a few minutes the command prompt window that usually pops up did so, but then AIGM shut down and wouldn’t restart so I’m not sure what’s going on.  The update file was only 1kb when I checked after AIGM had shut down…it had been larger than that before the command prompt window appeared.

Edited by regis9

Dave

Current System (Running at 4k): ASUS ROG STRIX X670E-F, Ryzen 7800X3D, RTX 4080, 55" Samsung Q80T, 32GB DDR5 6000 RAM, EVGA CLC 280mm AIO Cooler, HP Reverb G2, Brunner CLS-E NG Yoke, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS & Stick, Thrustmaster TCA Quadrant & Add-on, VirtualFly Ruddo+, TQ6+ and Yoko+, GoFlight MCP-PRO and EFIS, Skalarki FCU and MCDU

1 hour ago, LarsA said:

Lars, I downloaded 1.1.0.85 from the links Kaiii3 provided in an earlier post.

https://www.alpha-india.net/aigfiles/files/Software/AIG_AIManager_1.1.zip
https://www.alpha-india.net/aigfiles/files/Software/AIG_TrafficController.zip

Edited by skully

My apologies if this has been covered..

I'm looking to download new airlines to about the 100 I have installed and running fine.

When I download and click on "manager", there is nothing under the online section.  I seem to remember this was where I pulled the airlines from.

I am running 1.1.076.  Is there something obvious I am missing?

Langeveldt, you have download and use the latest ai and traffic manager versions 1.1.0.85 I posted right above your post.

Your older versions won't work correctly anymore.

• Like 1

I am also struggling with this. Version .84 opens up with the message of new version (assuming it's looking for .85), update check is literally crawling in the background and nothing is happening. 

Jacek G.

Ryzen 5800X3D | Asus RTX4090 OC | 64gb DDR4 3600 | Asus ROG Strix X570E | HX1000w | Fractal Design Torrent RGB | AOC AGON 49' Curved QHD |

6 minutes ago, Drumcode said:

I am also struggling with this. Version .84 opens up with the message of new version (assuming it's looking for .85), update check is literally crawling in the background and nothing is happening. 

I'm having the same issue. Mine just freezes and doesn't respond.

Former Child, Current Adult

You'll have to delete your older ai manager and traffic manager program folders.

Do not delete your aig oci beta and oci beta cvt  folders that contain the downloads- just delete the ai manager and traffic manager folders.

Then extract the new versions and run.