Sign in to follow this  
SierraDelta

AIG AI Manager OCI for MSFS – Development Announcement

21 minutes ago, knich said:

Anyone getting this error message when trying to extract .85?

Nope. But did you tried to extract the .ZIP manually? As you maybe, I was monitoring the folder content of AIG Manager and the download is stop (so the ZIP file corrupted) if you accidentally stop AIG Manager before it ends its own update process.
Maybe should you just relaunch AIG Manager and wait it downloads the update .zip file fully. Anyway, AIG Manager will update itself once the .zip file fully downloaded (around 8 MB as far as I remember).

Vincent B.

Check my MSFS sceneries : https://flightsim.to/profile/vbazillio

34 minutes ago, vbazillio said:

Nope. But did you tried to extract the .ZIP manually? As you maybe, I was monitoring the folder content of AIG Manager and the download is stop (so the ZIP file corrupted) if you accidentally stop AIG Manager before it ends its own update process.
Maybe should you just relaunch AIG Manager and wait it downloads the update .zip file fully. Anyway, AIG Manager will update itself once the .zip file fully downloaded (around 8 MB as far as I remember).

I am getting the same error.  AIG Manager goes through the update when loading (about 30 minutes), but when it finally seems to have completed and loaded, it shows version 1.1.0.84 at the bottom of the screen.  If I try to manually unzip the new 1.1.0.85 archive file (8192KB) it gives the unexpected end of data error.  If I close AIG Manager and restart, it goes through this same process again with identical results.  I have never had an issue installing/updating AIG Manager in the past, but this time I am stumped.

49 minutes ago, PlumCrazy said:

I am getting the same error.  AIG Manager goes through the update when loading (about 30 minutes), but when it finally seems to have completed and loaded, it shows version 1.1.0.84 at the bottom of the screen.  If I try to manually unzip the new 1.1.0.85 archive file (8192KB) it gives the unexpected end of data error.  If I close AIG Manager and restart, it goes through this same process again with identical results.  I have never had an issue installing/updating AIG Manager in the past, but this time I am stumped.

Yep...exact same problem for me.

1 hour ago, vbazillio said:

Will give that a try.  Even when I try to re-extract .zip get same error.

11 hours ago, Bill A said:

Are the AIG planes better on frames than the default MSFS ai planes? I can have more AIG planes at the airport and have better frames compared to stock?

Bumping this question from @Bill A as I am also curious. I am currently running Aerosoft Simple Traffic and wonder if switching to AIG would impact frames given the AIG models are considerably better looking and varied than the pointy snouted Asobo default?.

GregH

Intel Core i7 14700K / Palit RTX4070Ti Super OC / Corsair 32GB DDR5 6000 MHz / MSI Z790 M/board / Corsair NVMe 9500 read, 8500 write / Corsair PSU1200W / CH Products Yoke, Pedals & Quad; Airbus Side Stick, Airbus Quadrant / TrackIR, 32” 4K 144hz 1ms Monitor

53 minutes ago, RaptyrOne said:

I am currently running Aerosoft Simple Traffic and wonder if switching to AIG would impact frames given the AIG models are considerably better looking and varied than the pointy snouted Asobo default?.

You will get some performance hit no doubt, but it's from having a lot more traffic which you can then adjust to suit your systems capability.

At least you will have actual real world aircraft types instead of the hideous franken planes.  👍

1 hour ago, knich said:

Even when I try to re-extract .zip get same error.

Try without extracting the zip. Open the zip file to view then copy all and then paste in to your AIG_AIManager and AIGTC folder.

• Like 1

i7-13700KF, 32gb DDR4 3200,  RTX 4080, Win 11, MSFS

9 hours ago, vbazillio said:

It's been explained and certainly lost in this long thread. Never mind.

1. Download the two .ZIP files (links are in Kaiii3's message) for the Manager (AIM) and the Traffic Controller (AITC).
  2. Replace all files of your respective AIM and AITC with the respective zip content.
  3. Launch the Manager (AIM) and be very patient. You may believe the program is frozen. You'll certainly have another new update after the first launch... then wait again.
  4. Once AIM has started, go to Settings, "AIGAIM-OCI", and click on "Verify Setup" and wait again (a pop up opens asking if you want to install missing liveries, click YES). This process will correct anything wrong (like .cfg files) and download liveries/models updates.

QM4usEA.png

5. After the "Verify Setup" has run, I suggest you then go to "FlightPlans" and update any of your already downloaded flightplan, models and liveries.

1WPnAia.png

If, once click on "updated" you have flightplans to update, select all with a CTRL+A then click "OCI-BULK"

6. As suggested before in this thread, check that you're still connected to flightsim.com in case OCI needs it

All these steps written here from my memory. Correct me if there's anything wrong or typos.

• Like 1

Vincent B.

Check my MSFS sceneries : https://flightsim.to/profile/vbazillio

Anybody else having an issue where they Verify Set up on AI-Manager and it just says "Run OCI-SimObject verification - Step 2!" And the green bar just never makes any progress? I've ran it twice now and have given it about an hour and it won't do anything. 

Yes had the exact same issue after having waited like 45 minutes for AIM to update in the first place.

They need to fix their server issue and overall app speed  because it starting to be a real issue to lose 30 minutes and more each time you want to check there is no update to AIM.

Edited by Bushido5

9 minutes ago, Bushido5 said:

Yes had the exact same issue after having waited like 45 minutes for AIM to update in the first place.

They need to fix their server issue and overall app speed  because it starting to be a real issue to lose 30 minutes and more each time you want to check there is no update to AIM.

we move to the new "final" server at the moment 😉 The current running server was just a quick solution to get you guys up and running again^^

• Like 8

AIGtechBanner_Kai_AVSIM.png

Just now, Kaiii3 said:

we move to the new "final" server at the moment

Please setup a gofundme for you to buy a subscription to Amazon Cloud. I'm sure the community will gladly chip in for the costs.

tpewpb-6.png

Just now, RW1 said:

Please setup a gofundme for you to buy a subscription to Amazon Cloud. I'm sure the community will gladly chip in for the costs.

we have a paypal donation account 😉 Check the forum^^

AIGtechBanner_Kai_AVSIM.png

3 hours ago, knich said:

If I try to manually unzip the new 1.1.0.85 archive file (8192KB) it gives the unexpected end of data error.

That would be because the zip file has not fully downloaded. The size of the zip file is 9,281 KB. If it is less than that, it has not fully downloaded. Delete the zip file you have and start AIG-Manager again. This time, be patient, it can take a long time to download the zip file and AIG-Manager will appear to be "not responding".

Even after AIG-Manager is updated, it will be very slow if it has to download anything that is not available on other servers. I have all airlines installed and it took around six hours to update 108 airlines (with one manual download required) (I'm not complaining).

A great deal of patience is currently required. As Kaiii3 mentioned, the "backup" server is a PC connected via an ISP. It is not a proper "server" with a high speed connection. I'm surprised Kaiii3's ISP is allowing it. But then again, my experience with Canadian ISP's.

Thank you Kaiii3 for at least letting us do updates while you sort out the server issues.

...jim

Edited by JimBrown
  • Like 1

ASUS Prime Z790-E, Intel i9 13900K, 32Gb DDR5 Ram, Nvidia 3090 24Gb, Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500 GB and 1 TB, Samsung Odyssey G9 Ultrawide 49" G-SYNC Monitor.

My AI Manager was working fine, but now it disappears from the screen when I launch it. I even rebooted and same thing happens

Asus Tuf Gaming Plus B550 - Asus Ryzen 9 5800X3D - Asus GeForce 4080 RTX OC Edition - 64GB DDR4 Ram 3600Mhz - EVGA 850W Power Supply - 2X 1 TB NVME PCIE gen 4 - Windows 10