Sign in to follow this  
SierraDelta

AIG AI Manager OCI for MSFS – Development Announcement

I so wish AIG Traffic would show up on our TCASes this and the constant selfclosing of the Traffic Controller are my biggest complaints at the momtent. 

But still its a great addon!

Intel i9-13900K | Gigabyte Z790 Aorus Master | RTX4090 | 2x16GB Corsair Vengeance DDR5-6000 | Be quiet! Pure Loop 2 FX AiO | Win 11

7 minutes ago, ThomseN_inc said:

and the constant selfclosing of the Traffic Controller are my biggest complaints at the momtent. 

Try running it in Windows 8 compatibility mode.

11 minutes ago, Tuskin38 said:

Try running it in Windows 8 compatibility mode.

Ok, will try. Thanks!

Intel i9-13900K | Gigabyte Z790 Aorus Master | RTX4090 | 2x16GB Corsair Vengeance DDR5-6000 | Be quiet! Pure Loop 2 FX AiO | Win 11

Does anyone else experience invisible aircraft?  I can see the nav lights but nothing else.  I am seeing more of them lately.  I wasn't sure if there was a way to tell which aircraft they are and/or fix them. Thanks!

Eric

i9-12900k, RTX 3080ti FTW, 32GB ddr5 5600 RAM, 2TB 980 Pro SSD, H100i AIO, Samsung CRG90 49", Win 11

4 hours ago, ThomseN_inc said:

I so wish AIG Traffic would show up on our TCASes this and the constant selfclosing of the Traffic Controller are my biggest complaints at the momtent. 

What do you mean? I can see them in the pmdg tcas and also in the tds gtn

Juan Ramos

7 hours ago, ThomseN_inc said:

Shows up on my TCAS in the PMDG 737. Happened multiple times today.

- Aaron

9 hours ago, xender said:

What do you mean? I can see them in the pmdg tcas and also in the tds gtn

Yeah it works on the FBW also... i read somewhere that it doesnt work but it may have been old information.

I'm having issues getting AIG to install a bunch of airlines, and I was hoping someone could provide a clue how to fix it.

If I bulk select them, the install/download windows briefly pop up for each airline, but nothing seems to install, and if I try selecting them individually, the AIG OCI manager goes as far as a "please wait while the file files are being installed" window, and then appears to permanently hang up while trying to download the first file, since the window will sit there for hours without ever downloading anything, although the AIG AI manager itself doesn't seem to hang up.

3 minutes ago, ndts said:

I'm having issues getting AIG to install a bunch of airlines, and I was hoping someone could provide a clue how to fix it.

If I bulk select them, the install/download windows briefly pop up for each airline, but nothing seems to install, and if I try selecting them individually, the AIG OCI manager goes as far as a "please wait while the file files are being installed" window, and then appears to permanently hang up while trying to download the first file, since the window will sit there for hours without ever downloading anything, although the AIG AI manager itself doesn't seem to hang up.

Check if there is another window opening up behind the others for you to manually install one of the aircraft.  If this is the case you download a zip file to your machine then point the install to that file (no need to unzip).  

Intel i9-10900K @ 5.1Ghz,  Nvidia 2080ti 11Gb, 32Gb Ram, Samsung Odyssey G7 HDR 600 27inch Monitor 2560x1440, Windows 11 Home

2 hours ago, ndts said:

I have all the major airlines installed around the world. Not sure but somewhere around 150, maybe 200. The only one I have problems with is an Icelandic Air “Magma” B747-400. The manual installation option does not seem to work as the website it take you to to manually download does not have a proper download link.

Just run the Traffic Manager OCI once a week or so. It is a slooooow process so be patient. You need to stay at your pc tho as message boxes pop up along the way and wait for your input.

GregH

Intel Core i7 14700K / Palit RTX4070Ti Super OC / Corsair 32GB DDR5 6000 MHz / MSI Z790 M/board / Corsair NVMe 9500 read, 8500 write / Corsair PSU1200W / CH Products Yoke, Pedals & Quad; Airbus Side Stick, Airbus Quadrant / TrackIR, 32” 4K 144hz 1ms Monitor

If I recall correctly...LIVE traffic (using just AIG for the models / liveries), does show up on tcas.  

Does Vatsim AIG model matched traffic show up?

Just now, FakeWayne said:

If I recall correctly...LIVE traffic (using just AIG for the models / liveries), does show up on tcas.  

Does Vatsim AIG model matched traffic show up?

Yes, it does.

• Like 1

Hey guys,

been a bit quiet over here for the last weeks. So I wanted to give here some update for the guys not over at Discord or the AIG Forum:

Development of AIM is currently more or less on hold since the current Version is running very stable and 95% of the support requests at the moment are caused by faulty user input. So why change something that is more or less working. There are still some open features we have not moved to MSFS users yet and tbh with the current issues in the AI System of MSFS i see no point migrating them.

Focus of developing is currently on AIGTC by adding new features and workarounds for MSFS bugs. More on that later... (only a small preview below)

unknown.png

• Like 5

AIGtechBanner_Kai_AVSIM.png

1 hour ago, Kaiii3 said:

Hey guys,

been a bit quiet over here for the last weeks. So I wanted to give here some update for the guys not over at Discord or the AIG Forum:

Development of AIM is currently more or less on hold since the current Version is running very stable and 95% of the support requests at the moment are caused by faulty user input. So why change something that is more or less working. There are still some open features we have not moved to MSFS users yet and tbh with the current issues in the AI System of MSFS i see no point migrating them.

Focus of developing is currently on AIGTC by adding new features and workarounds for MSFS bugs. More on that later... (only a small preview below)

Like that Kai 🙂

May i ask, do you talk to Asobo and are they listening to you ?

Edited by micstatic
image quoted removed

Carsten U