Sign in to follow this  
SierraDelta

AIG AI Manager OCI for MSFS – Development Announcement

@adf Some of your models are corrupt, I guess.

Just open AIGTech - AI Manager. The program should prompt a window stating that some of your models may be missing or broken. Do you want to repair? Hit yes, wait until the exe did it's magic and you should be good to go after that.

I've broken something; I've not used AIG for ages so fired up the Manager and all the Flightplans are blank. I use AddOn Linker so did something in the past to direct everything accordingly, AIG worked fine before but for the life of me I can get it to point to the folder with all the flightplans now....upon restarting it's still blank 😐
Can anyone point me in the right direction as I may be missing something obvious...! Thanks

HP Reverb G2 - Windows 11 64bit, Gigabyte Z590 Aorus Elite Mobo, i7-10700KF CPU, Gigabyte 3070ti GPU, 32gig Corsair 3600mhz RAM, SSD x2 + M.2 SSD 1tb x1

Saitek X45 HOTAS - Saitek Pro Rudder Pedals - Logitech Flight Yoke - Homemade 3 Button & 8-directional Joystick Box, SNES Controller (used as a Button Box - Additional USB Numpad (used as a Button Box)

53 minutes ago, MarcG said:

I've broken something; I've not used AIG for ages so fired up the Manager and all the Flightplans are blank. I use AddOn Linker so did something in the past to direct everything accordingly, AIG worked fine before but for the life of me I can get it to point to the folder with all the flightplans now....upon restarting it's still blank 😐
Can anyone point me in the right direction as I may be missing something obvious...! Thanks

You mean the AIG folders? This is what I've got in my community folder: 

FC2BOtG.jpg

For some reason I'm only linking one of the folders with Addon linker. Can't remember exactly why. I might have had a problem when linking aig-aitraffic-oci-beta_CVT_

i9-12900KF @ 5.1GHz | MSI Trio Gaming X RTX4090 | MSI MPG Z690 Carbon EK X | G.Skill Trident Z5 32GB DDR5 | WD Black SN850 2TB SSD | Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB SSD | 2x Samsung 960 EVO 500GB SSDs | Hela 850R Platinum PCIe 5.0 w/ 12VHPWR cable | Corsair RM750X | LG 77" OLED 3840x2160 | Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog | MFG Crosswind pedals | Thrustmaster TCA Captain Pack X Airbus Edition

“Intensify the forward batteries. I don’t want anything to get through”

6 minutes ago, Cpt_Piett said:

You mean the AIG folders? This is what I've got in my community folder: 

FC2BOtG.jpg

For some reason I'm only linking one of the folders with Addon linker. Can't remember exactly why. I might have had a problem when linking aig-aitraffic-oci-beta_CVT_

ignore the CVT folder. It's created by MSFS when a mod uses any FSX assests. you can delete it and MSFS will recreate it on next launch. Just ignore it.

• Like 1

James

Every now and then I run the AI manager and do a verification check of the install. And every time there's a number of liveries that cannot be found. I'm pointed to a website that is either down, there's no access or the link is invalid. So I'm just thinking if there's a way to skip these missing liveries. Perhaps @Kaiii3 or someone else can give some advice on this. 

i9-12900KF @ 5.1GHz | MSI Trio Gaming X RTX4090 | MSI MPG Z690 Carbon EK X | G.Skill Trident Z5 32GB DDR5 | WD Black SN850 2TB SSD | Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB SSD | 2x Samsung 960 EVO 500GB SSDs | Hela 850R Platinum PCIe 5.0 w/ 12VHPWR cable | Corsair RM750X | LG 77" OLED 3840x2160 | Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog | MFG Crosswind pedals | Thrustmaster TCA Captain Pack X Airbus Edition

I think my issue is a very simple user error, I forgot to select the AIG folder in AddOn Linker therefore there's nothing for AIGManager to find 🤦‍♂️ hopefully once not buggered up the settings too much and screwed something else!

HP Reverb G2 - Windows 11 64bit, Gigabyte Z590 Aorus Elite Mobo, i7-10700KF CPU, Gigabyte 3070ti GPU, 32gig Corsair 3600mhz RAM, SSD x2 + M.2 SSD 1tb x1

Saitek X45 HOTAS - Saitek Pro Rudder Pedals - Logitech Flight Yoke - Homemade 3 Button & 8-directional Joystick Box, SNES Controller (used as a Button Box - Additional USB Numpad (used as a Button Box)

9 hours ago, Cpt_Piett said:

Every now and then I run the AI manager and do a verification check of the install. And every time there's a number of liveries that cannot be found. I'm pointed to a website that is either down, there's no access or the link is invalid. So I'm just thinking if there's a way to skip these missing liveries. Perhaps @Kaiii3 or someone else can give some advice on this. 

old flightplans that link to old paints that are offline or have been changed since then. Ignore the errors for now and skip them, we have a list of airlines that need to be fixed and we slowly work on them 🙂

• Like 6

AIGtechBanner_Kai_AVSIM.png

17 hours ago, Cpt_Piett said:

Some of the files that have broken links are still available in either the AVsim file library or the Flightsim.com file library.   I've found some of them by searching for keywords there.  I think I have around 5 that are still missing or broken.

19 hours ago, Phantoms said:

ignore the CVT folder. It's created by MSFS when a mod uses any FSX assests. you can delete it and MSFS will recreate it on next launch. Just ignore it.

"FSX assests"? Assets?  What FSX assets?

I'm trying to figure out why it keeps showing up in Content Manager as not installed but when I try to install it, it cannot be installed.

Hardware: i7-8700k, GTX 1070-ti, 32GB ram, NVMe/SSD drives with lots of free space.
Software: latest Windows 10 Pro, P3Dv4.5+, FSX Steam, and lots of addons (100+ mostly Orbx stuff).

Pilotfly.gif?raw=1

40 minutes ago, bofhlusr said:

I'm trying to figure out why it keeps showing up in Content Manager as not installed but when I try to install it, it cannot be installed.

That's just the way it is, its not meant to be installed in the content manager. Leave it alone and don't worry about it.

• Like 1

i7-13700KF, 32gb DDR4 3200,  RTX 4080, Win 11, MSFS

1 hour ago, Waldo Pepper said:

Some of the files that have broken links are still available in either the AVsim file library or the Flightsim.com file library.

I think @Kaiii3 has recently noted on here that AIG no longer uses any assets from flightsim.com All files that were located there have now been relocated.

• Like 1

GregH

Intel Core i7 14700K / Palit RTX4070Ti Super OC / Corsair 32GB DDR5 6000 MHz / MSI Z790 M/board / Corsair NVMe 9500 read, 8500 write / Corsair PSU1200W / CH Products Yoke, Pedals & Quad; Airbus Side Stick, Airbus Quadrant / TrackIR, 32” 4K 144hz 1ms Monitor

2 hours ago, bofhlusr said:

I'm trying to figure out why it keeps showing up in Content Manager as not installed

Ignore it. it still works.

2 hours ago, bofhlusr said:

"FSX assests"? Assets?  What FSX assets?

Any model or texture files not in the modern MSFS format get converted by the sim itself and placed in that folder.

Edited by Tuskin38
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

On 6/18/2022 at 5:43 PM, Cpt_Piett said:

Yes, this happens to me every so often. Lately I have been taking note of the name of the download "*.zip file" and go to https://www.flightsim.com/vbfs/fslib.php?do=displaysearch, type in that file name and the file has come up 100% of the time for me. I then download to my desktop "download" folder (this is where AIG looks for my *.zip files) and then click on the AIG pop-up and it proceeds to complete the livery task.

• Like 1

i913900KF (5.8GHz) | Case: Fractal PopAir RGB I MSI Z790-VC | MSI Gaming RTX 4070Ti Super 16GB | Kingston Fury Beast 32GB DDR5 | SOLIDIGM P41 Plus 2TB NVMe M.2 SSD | Samsung SSD 870 EVO 2TB | Thermalright Frozen Notte 240 MM Liquid Cooling | Samsung 41" Monitor 1920 x 1080 60Hz | Honeycomb Alpha & Bravo | Logitech G Pro pedals | Tobii EyeTracker

12 minutes ago, TomCYYZ said:

Yes, this happens to me every so often. Lately I have been taking note of the name of the download "*.zip file" and go to https://www.flightsim.com/vbfs/fslib.php?do=displaysearch, type in that file name and the file has come up 100% of the time for me. I then download to my desktop "download" folder (this is where AIG looks for my *.zip files) and then click on the AIG pop-up and it proceeds to complete the livery task.

Thanks, that's a great tip! I'll try it out 🙂  

3 hours ago, TomCYYZ said:

Just have to thank you once more for this. It does work! Well, due to some cookie issue with Chrome I had to use Edge. 

Now I've got almost all of the flight plans downloaded. 1359 in total.

I was not able to download some Private Wings liveries from flightsim.com, and I'm still struggling with 1 new one and 1 update.