Sign in to follow this  
SierraDelta

AIG AI Manager OCI for MSFS – Development Announcement

5 hours ago, Michael Moe said:

IWhere is this log btw ?

same folder as the exe.

4 hours ago, Kaiii3 said:

Great stuff, Kai! The update was actually quite fast (171 out of the 251 I have installed).

Just did a quick test at Inibuilds EGLL and there was a substantial performance increase, more testing needed, but this looks really, really good 🙂

• Like 1

Cheers, Søren Dissing

CPU: Intel i9-13900K @5.6-5.8 Ghz | Cooler: ASUS ROG RYUJIN III | GPU: ASUS Strix RTX4090 OC | MoBo: ASUS ROG Maximus Z790 Hero | RAM: 64Gb DDR5 @5600 | SSDs: 1Tb Samsung M.2 980 PRO (Win11), 1Tb Samsung M.2 980 PRO (MSFS), | Case: ASUS ROG Helios 601 | Monitors: HP Reverb G2, 28" ASUS PB287Q 4K | Additional Hardware: TM TCA Captain's Edition, Tobii 5 | OS: Win 11 Pro 64 | Sim: MSFS | BA Virtual | PSXT, RealTraffic w/ AIG models

Is there an option to exclude specific payware models?  I haven’t been able to find one.  My situation is that I own a bunch of the DFAI business jet models but not all of them, so I don’t want to use the freeware only option, but I end up having to click through a bunch of screens every update to tell OCI repeatedly that I don’t want to use a particular model.

Dave

Current System (Running at 4k): ASUS ROG STRIX X670E-F, Ryzen 7800X3D, RTX 4080, 55" Samsung Q80T, 32GB DDR5 6000 RAM, EVGA CLC 280mm AIO Cooler, HP Reverb G2, Brunner CLS-E NG Yoke, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS & Stick, Thrustmaster TCA Quadrant & Add-on, VirtualFly Ruddo+, TQ6+ and Yoko+, GoFlight MCP-PRO and EFIS, Skalarki FCU and MCDU

1 hour ago, regis9 said:

Is there an option to exclude specific payware models?  I haven’t been able to find one.  My situation is that I own a bunch of the DFAI business jet models but not all of them, so I don’t want to use the freeware only option, but I end up having to click through a bunch of screens every update to tell OCI repeatedly that I don’t want to use a particular model.

AIM->settings->OCI->Payware Settings

set the check boxes there and clikc the gray save button and after that the green save button

• Like 1

AIGtechBanner_Kai_AVSIM.png

Thanks!

Dave

Current System (Running at 4k): ASUS ROG STRIX X670E-F, Ryzen 7800X3D, RTX 4080, 55" Samsung Q80T, 32GB DDR5 6000 RAM, EVGA CLC 280mm AIO Cooler, HP Reverb G2, Brunner CLS-E NG Yoke, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS & Stick, Thrustmaster TCA Quadrant & Add-on, VirtualFly Ruddo+, TQ6+ and Yoko+, GoFlight MCP-PRO and EFIS, Skalarki FCU and MCDU

Im getting liveries not installed errors on vpilot when the liveries are there? SWA, AAL & UAL. Any thoughts? I haven't changed any paths just insatlled new AIG software.

Thanks

UPS123.png

@rfelger There were new model updates that just came out, and likely it updated those models which wiped out outdated liveries. Those airlines operate aircraft that are likely impacted. Do a "Repair Missing Paints" install and wait for a while - you should expect quite a bunch of downloads to take place since all of these liveries require an update to work with the updated models.

Edited by AeroMaster12
Posted too early, whoops!

15 minutes ago, AeroMaster12 said:

@rfelger There were new model updates that just came out, and likely it updated those models which wiped out outdated liveries. Those airlines operate aircraft that are likely impacted. Do a "Repair Missing Paints" install and wait for a while - you should expect quite a bunch of downloads to take place since all of these liveries require an update to work with the updated models.

Thanks, i just did that & yeah, its installing alot of them.

UPS123.png

I'll just say the new AIM version is bliss: it does no longer take an eternity to load. Thanks a lot, Kaiii!

Looking forward to the same changes in AIG TC.

Edited by Luis Hernandez
  • Like 2

Best regards,
Luis Hernández 20px-Flag_of_Colombia.svg.png20px-Flag_of_Argentina.svg.png

Main rig: self built, AMD Ryzen 5 5600X with PBO enabled (but default settings, CO -15 mV, and SMT ON), 2x16 GB DDR4-3200 RAM, Nvidia RTX3060 Ti 8GB, 256 GB M.2 SSD (OS+apps) + 2x1 TB SATA III SSD (sims) + 1 TB 7200 rpm HDD (storage), ID-Cooling SE-224-XTS air cooler, Viewsonic VX2458-MHD 1920x1080@120 Hz, Windows 10 Pro. Runing FSX-SE, MSFS and P3D v5.4 (with v4.5 default airports).

Mobile rig: ASUS Zenbook UM425QA (AMD Ryzen 7 5800H APU @3.2 GHz and boost disabled, 1 TB M.2 SSD, 16 GB RAM, Windows 11 Pro). Running FS9 there... sometimes on just battery! FSX-SE also installed, just in case. 

VKB Gladiator NXT Premium Left + GNX THQ as primary controllers. Xbox Series X|S wireless controller as standby/travel.

@Kaiii3

Can you help me in getting the engine fx  file located in D:\MSFS\Packages\Community\aig-aitraffic-modelbehavior\ModelBehaviorDefs\AIG  reinstalled please ? I deleted the file accidentally and pressing verify files does not seem to work in replacing it. I am also trying to avoid doing a complete reinstall over 1 missing file so any help you can provide in getting back this file that would be great.

Thank You in advance

AMD Ryzen 5900X / Asus Strix B550 F Gaming Wifi / Powercolor AMD 6800XT Red Devil / 32GB Gskill Trident Neo DDR4 3600 / 2x ADATA XPG 8200pro NVME / Arctic Liquid Freezer II 280 / EVGA Supernova 750 GT PSU / Lian Li Lancool II Mesh Performance /

Asus VG34VQL3A / Schiit Bifrost DAC+ Schiit Asgard AMP /  Sennheiser HD 558 / Thrustmaster T.16000M + TFRP Rudders

9 hours ago, Maxis said:

@Kaiii3

Can you help me in getting the engine fx  file located in D:\MSFS\Packages\Community\aig-aitraffic-modelbehavior\ModelBehaviorDefs\AIG  reinstalled please ? I deleted the file accidentally and pressing verify files does not seem to work in replacing it. I am also trying to avoid doing a complete reinstall over 1 missing file so any help you can provide in getting back this file that would be great.

Thank You in advance

Just remove the aig-aitraffic-modelbehavior package and start AIM it will ask you to update models and you will get it back

• Like 1

AIGtechBanner_Kai_AVSIM.png

I'm tempted by these performance increases back into the AI fold. 

I'm sure my following questions have been asked before, but this is a very long thread to trawl through so I'd be grateful for any answers here.

Does this work with FSLTL or do I run AIG TC now?  

Is there any GA supported aircraft for smaller traffic buzzing around?

How much disk space do all installed airlines take?

TIA..

Edited by Langeveldt

2 hours ago, Langeveldt said:

I'm tempted by these performance increases back into the AI fold. 

I'm sure my following questions have been asked before, but this is a very long thread to trawl through so I'd be grateful for any answers here.

Does this work with FSLTL or do I run AIG TC now?  

Is there any GA supported aircraft for smaller traffic buzzing around?

How much disk space do all installed airlines take?

TIA..

Yes the models works with FSLTL as well aslong as it knows how to do proper model matching.

AIG is has the best model library of all the MSFS AI traffic tools existing! You can run AIG TC but you need to download flightplans, FSLTL runs on FL24 data which is more accurate and still interact with MSFS ATC. The best of all is PXST which will give you the exact match using the AIG models and which is accurate in delay of a few seconds, however it is unaware of MSFS ATC existence..

Have Fun and support AIG team whenever you can!

• Like 1