Sign in to follow this  
SierraDelta

AIG AI Manager OCI for MSFS – Development Announcement

Depending on the amount of flight plans, models and airports you have installed it can increase the time in some spots. If it looks like it has locked up during OCI (like the bar isn't moving at all), it hasn't it's just processing the information it should clear in a few minutes.

Just now, Tuskin38 said:

if it goes for more than 5 minutes reset the program.

Good to know that I should not wait hours. I have all 1219 flightplans and off course it is beta software so there are bound to be hickups.

1 hour ago, David Roch said:

It is because you have some incompatible liveries (or mods) in your Community folder.
Using MSFS Addon Linker, disable all your mods and try launching the AI Manager again.
It should take around 5 minutes with all FP installed. 😉

Unfortunately I already deleted re-installed AIM completely and let it build its database so I don't know what solved this.
Apart from the AIM liveries I have hardly any custom liveries installed. Still either reinstalling or disabling all (other) mods seems to help.

AIM still hangs sometimes, it just did when I inadvertently clicked on "duplicates" in the flightplans menu when I meant to click "online".

Even with these quirks it is a great tool and enhances MSFS greatly.

Flightsim rig:
PC: AMD 5900x with Dark Rock Pro 4 cooler | MSI X570 MEG Unify | 32GB G.Skill Trident Z Neo | Gigabyte Aorus Master RTX 3090 | Corsair RM850x | Fractal Define 7 XL
AV: Acer Predator x34 3440x1440 monitor | Logitech Z906 speakers
Controllers: Fulcrum One Yoke | MFG Crosswind v2 pedals | Honeycomb Bravo TQ | Stream Deck XL | TrackIR 5

1 hour ago, orchestra_nl said:

I have all 1219 flightplans

This is your problem.  Also, if you don't have the default traffic file disabled, that also adds a lot of time to loading process.  You are probably better off picking about 150 flight plans instead of installing all of them.

Edited by Forkboy2
  • Upvote 1

The new model notification you will get since yeserday is the preperation for the AIG A330 release, you do not need to run the verify process at the moment. Flightplans will be listed as updates as soon as the new model is released 🙂 We are currently packing all 96 Airlines.....

• Like 16

AIGtechBanner_Kai_AVSIM.png

On 12/4/2021 at 7:48 PM, Forkboy2 said:

This is your problem.  Also, if you don't have the default traffic file disabled, that also adds a lot of time to loading process.  You are probably better off picking about 150 flight plans instead of installing all of them.

I agree with you. As in p3d, I have only airlines that fly to airports that I fly to, and that’s even over 700 airlines. I really don’t need every single airlines that flies to every village with an airport in the world 🙂

Ivan Majetic

MAXIMUS XII HERO, i9 10900k, NZXT KRAKEN Z73, GIGABYTE RTX 3080 v2 OC, G.SKILL TridentZ DDR4 32 Gb, WD HDD 2TB, SAMSUNG 980PRO, SAMSUNG 970EVO Plus 2x, ASUS PG348Q

I made that mistake early on with P3D. Now, I only install what I need.

I go to the web sites for the top 5 airports that I visit the most and there's always a page that lists the airlines that they service. I just add those to start. Over time, I'll add more. I will never install all of them ever again. It's simply not necessary.

• Like 1

Ok guys we (AIG and ASOBO) need your help.

The randome crashes of AIGTC are mostly related to SimConnect, but so far we are unable to track it down. Over at our Discord under the MSFS category is the chat aig-aimanager-support. I have posted there some instructions how to provide solid crash files that will help us track this down.

My system refuses to crash after 10+ hrs of running.....

• Like 3

16 minutes ago, Kaiii3 said:

The randome crashes of AIGTC are mostly related to SimConnect, but so far we are unable to track it down. Over at our Discord under the MSFS category is the chat aig-aimanager-support. I have posted there some instructions how to provide solid crash files that will help us track this down.

Discord invite please. (Can't find it on your web site...)

...jim

Intel i9 10900KF,  Nvidia 2080TI 11Gb, 64Gb Ram, Samsung Odyssey G9 Ultrawide 49" G-SYNC Monitor.

28 minutes ago, Kaiii3 said:

If it helps, I had AIGTC crashes only when I’m in full screen mode, that is to say all the time.
Curiously in window mode no crash.

Guillaume

17 minutes ago, JimBrown said:

Discord invite please. (Can't find it on your web site...)

...jim

https://discord.gg/FZH44E3X

5 minutes ago, guibru said:

If it helps, I had AIGTC crashes only when I’m in full screen mode, that is to say all the time.
Curiously in window mode no crash.

report anyway

11 hours ago, Kaiii3 said:

@Kaiii3

I am here to report that your registry entries to enable logging have fixed the crashing problem on my system. 🤭

I swear that I couldn't make it run for longer than 5-10 minutes. Ever. I was going to look into it someday soon, but never got around to it. I merged your registry entries before this flight, and now I'm at FL390 surrounded by traffic. Grrr... Wait... Nice!

1 hour ago, MDFlier said:

@Kaiii3

I am here to report that your registry entries to enable logging have fixed the crashing problem on my system. 🤭

I swear that I couldn't make it run for longer than 5-10 minutes. Ever. I was going to look into it someday soon, but never got around to it. I merged your registry entries before this flight, and now I'm at FL390 surrounded by traffic. Grrr... Wait... Nice!

can you explain what you did ? i searched the Discord channel but could not find anything

• Like 1

Carsten U

I can, but you do realize that I was joking, and that this really did not "fix" anything?

It's like when you take your car to the mechanic because it's making a noise, and when you get to the mechanic, it sounds fine. 

Click the link to the Discord server in Kaiii3's post above. Under MSFS on the left, click #aig-aiomanger-support (be careful, there's also a #aig-aiomanger-support under the P3D heading).

Find Kaiii's post on 12/7, and download the .ZIP file he linked to and then:

For users with regular AIGTC CTDs:

1) Download the ZIP

2) Extract the files to Desktop

3) Edit the Enable file to select a directory of your choice to save DMP files (BIG FILES!!!!!! 3GB+)

4) Double Click on the saved file

5) Fly MSFS and TC

6) In case of AIGTC crash, go the the location you selected

7) Pack the Dump file into a ZIP

8.) Upload to OneDrive, Google, .....

9) Post the URL here

Of course, I only got to step 5 because AIGTC stopped crashing after I did 1-4.  

Edited by MDFlier
  • Like 1

Kaii, is there any way to include GA traffic? At least that it would be present in small airfields and GA parkings in big airports. I don't care if it can fly or not. 

Intel i5-10400F, ASUS TUF GAMING B460-PRO, RTX3070, 32GB

8 hours ago, zorro747 said:

Kaii, is there any way to include GA traffic? At least that it would be present in small airfields and GA parkings in big airports. I don't care if it can fly or not. 

See this post for how to add GA traffic with AIG.  Probably not officially supported by AIG,but it works.

https://www.alpha-india.net/forums/index.php?topic=37845.0

• Like 1