captain420

Henrik Nielsen's Global AI Ship Traffic for MSFS

2 minutes ago, Noooch said:

There is an Addon on .to, a ship with a helipad which rolls. This is a lighthouse ship located south east of England, in the Channel, can't remember his name but it could be found on the scenery map on.to. I don't know how he was able to bring this in MSFS. You should have a look!

I have looked at it and talked with the developer, but it is a static ship not a simobject, which is also why the hard deck works. THe way to solve this is for Asobo to let simobjects interact with the waves like it is the case in other sims.

• Like 2

The first beta with 90 quick fixed ships has just been shared with a limited group of users. First public launch will be in approx ten - twelve days but hopefully with 400 ships and global coverage.

But seems to work completely smoothly with all ships showing up on time and with the right textures...

21081712473116112917530678.jpg

• Like 11

Going to be a long ten to twelve days!!! I can't wait!

• Like 3

ASUS ROG Maximus Hero XII ▪︎ Intel i9-10900K ▪︎ NVIDIA RTX 3090 FE ▪︎ 64GB Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro ▪︎ Windows 10 Pro (21H1) ▪︎ Samsung 970 EVO Pro 1TB NVME SSD (OS Drive) ▪︎ Samsung 860 EVO 2TB SATA SSD ▪︎ Seagate 4TB SATA HDD ▪︎ Corsair RMx 850W PSU

Really looking forward to the update, I have really enjoyed using this addon until Sim downgrade 5.

Ryzen 5800X3D, Nvidia 3080 - 32 Gig DDR4 RAM, 1TB & 2 TB NVME drives - Windows 11 64 bit MSFS 2020 Premium Deluxe Edition Resolution 2560 x 1440 (32 inch curved monitor)

Once Asobo enable hard decks on simobjects we will reintroduce it. We had around 250-300 different ships with helipads in FSX and P3D. But now first we will get the native quick fix launced. ETA is in approx 10-12 days, for the first load. All beta testers confirm of the first 90 ships sent in test yesterday confirm no stutters or other issues.

• Like 6
  • Upvote 1

Time for a small status... I am far from my computer with MSFS, but I have spent the weekend with my friends Blender and Gimp converting files; and so have three more team members while another is working on wakes and other effects. Again wakes will be in a second update, but we are now confident that we will have more than 600 ships ready for a quick fix in about a week. To date we already passed 400 ships so it is now definitely possible to have the full set with around 1300 models converted and working around mid september. It is a quick fix but all models will be native and with PBR textures. Once that is done we can start improving and adding effects.

Edited by KL791
  • Like 21
  • Upvote 2

We couldn't thank you enough.
🥂

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1

Best regards,
David Roch

AMD Ryzen 5950X //  Asus ROG CROSSHAIR VIII EXTREME //  32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 4000 MHz CL17 //  ASUS ROG Strix GeForce RTX 4090 24GB OC Edition //  2x SSD 1Tb Corsair MP600 PCI-E4 NVM //  Corsair 1600W PSU & Samsung Odyssey Arc 55" curved monitor
Thrustmaster Controllers: TCA Yoke Pack Boeing Edition + TCA Captain Pack Airbus Edition + Pendular Rudder.

31 minutes ago, David Roch said:

We couldn't thank you enough.
🥂

I 2nd that👍

• Like 2

Ryzen 5900x - 32gb 3600Mhz RAM - Asus Strix X570-F Motherboard - ASUS TUF OC RTX 3090 - AOC AGON 32" 144Hz - LG OLED55CX5LB 55" Smart 4K Ultra HD HDR OLED - 1TB Sabrent Rocket M.2 + 2TB PCIe4.0 NVMe drive's - Samsung EVO 670 SSD 250gb - 2TB 3.5" HDD - Honeycomb Alpha Flight controls Yoke - Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog. T Flight Rudder Pedals - Trackir

Thank you Henrik and your team for your amazing work on bringing this package to MSFS!

• Like 2

ASUS ROG Maximus Hero XII ▪︎ Intel i9-10900K ▪︎ NVIDIA RTX 3090 FE ▪︎ 64GB Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro ▪︎ Windows 10 Pro (21H1) ▪︎ Samsung 970 EVO Pro 1TB NVME SSD (OS Drive) ▪︎ Samsung 860 EVO 2TB SATA SSD ▪︎ Seagate 4TB SATA HDD ▪︎ Corsair RMx 850W PSU

Yes, your work makes a lot of difference as it did in P3D, appreciated !

• Like 2

Dominique

Simming since 1981 -  4770k@3.7 GHz with 16 GB of RAM and a 1080 with 8 GB VRAM running a 27" @ 2560*1440 - Windows 10 - Warthog HOTAS - MFG pedals - MSFS Standard version with Steam

Many thanks for all your work for the communitys benefit.

• Like 2

AMD Ryzen 7 5800x3d, MSI X570 Pro, 32 gb DDR4 3600 ram, Gigabyte 6800 16gb GPU, 1x 2tb Samsung  NvMe , 2x 1tb Sabrent NvME, 1x Crucial SSD,

Thank you so much for all your hard work Henrik. I really miss having all those ships since SU5 and am looking forward to the update. Wakes and helipads are going to be something else to look forward to in the future.

And a big hand to all of those other freeware developers who work so tirelessly for the benefit of all of us 

• Like 7

Ryzen 5800X3D, Nvidia 3080 - 32 Gig DDR4 RAM, 1TB & 2 TB NVME drives - Windows 11 64 bit MSFS 2020 Premium Deluxe Edition Resolution 2560 x 1440 (32 inch curved monitor)