captain420

Henrik Nielsen's Global AI Ship Traffic for MSFS

3 hours ago, fakeflyer737 said:

I think they're working on the great lakes 

That is absolutely correct and hopefully we will be able to share something next Saturday, and that would not just be for the Great Lakes... (screenshots from the Great Lakes will follow later in the week...)

21092106454716112917580858.jpg

21091411010516112917568465.jpg

21092106454616112917580853.jpg

21091411010616112917568467.jpg

21092106454516112917580849.jpg

21092106454416112917580845.jpg

21092106454216112917580840.jpg

21092106454216112917580839.jpg

The last two pictures are with Manfred Siedler's newly released Hamburg Harbor scenery as backdrop; it is available from today here: SimDocks.de - 3D models and sceneries - Port of Hamburg for MSFS. The routes in Global AI Ship Traffic are coordinated so they fit with the scenery.

• Like 14
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, KL791 said:

The last two pictures are with Manfred Siedler's newly released Hamburg Harbor scenery as backdrop; it is available from today here: SimDocks.de - 3D models and sceneries - Port of Hamburg for MSFS. The routes in Global AI Ship Traffic are coordinated so they fit with the scenery.

I don't see any link there yet. 

18 minutes ago, dobee51 said:

I don't see any link there yet. 

The link to Manfred's Hamburg Harbor scenery is at the bottom of the presentation page.

Edited by KL791

Could someone please share the Port of Hamburg addon? I have made an account on here previously numerous times but it never worked for me.

ASUS ROG Maximus Hero XII ▪︎ Intel i9-10900K ▪︎ NVIDIA RTX 3090 FE ▪︎ 64GB Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro ▪︎ Windows 10 Pro (21H1) ▪︎ Samsung 970 EVO Pro 1TB NVME SSD (OS Drive) ▪︎ Samsung 860 EVO 2TB SATA SSD ▪︎ Seagate 4TB SATA HDD ▪︎ Corsair RMx 850W PSU

17 minutes ago, captain420 said:

Could someone please share the Port of Hamburg addon? I have made an account on here previously numerous times but it never worked for me.

The MSFS version was only released today; anyway I will let Manfred know that there are issues in case he doesn't pop in here.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, KL791 said:

The link to Manfred's Hamburg Harbor scenery is at the bottom of the presentation page.

I see the download link below the donate request, but the download link goes to an empty product page.

Maybe you have to donate something first, to activate it?

I thought it was just a regular payware product. I don't know how much to donate.

48 minutes ago, dobee51 said:

I see the download link below the donate request, but the download link goes to an empty product page.

I thought it was just a regular payware product. I don't know how much to donate.

The download is there, but I think you need to register, while it is optional to donate. I have sent Manfred a link to this discussion, so maybe tomorrow he can help out. Below a direct link to the download page from which I downloaded it:

SimDocks.de - 3D models and sceneries - Downloads - Sceneries MSFS

And here his presentation video:

Edited by KL791
  • Like 2

14 minutes ago, KL791 said:

The download is there, but I think you need to register, not necessarily to donate. I have sent Manfred a link to this discussion, so maybe tomorrow he can help out. Below a direct link to the download page from which I downloaded it:

SimDocks.de - 3D models and sceneries - Downloads - Sceneries MSFS

Thank you, that link worked.

• Like 1

Sorry, I know this has been discussed elsewhere but I just can’t find it on Avsim’s whimsical search function: what are the traffic settings in MSFS which get the best results of this package and the Seafront ones if using both together?

i910900k, RTX 3090, 32GB DDR4 RAM, AW3423DW, Ruddy girt big mug of Yorkshire Tea

47 minutes ago, scotchegg said:

Sorry, I know this has been discussed elsewhere but I just can’t find it on Avsim’s whimsical search function: what are the traffic settings in MSFS which get the best results of this package and the Seafront ones if using both together?

Basic answer is they are not really compatible and will be less an less so as we get all models and routes reactivated. For more details please see the answers I have given e.g. on page 38 in this thread.

• Like 2

I have made an account at Simdocks a long time ago, but it won't recognize my username and password. So if you could mention this to him that would be nice.

Jorn Lundtoft

I don't always stop and look at airplanes.........Oh wait, Yes I do.

Intel I7-13700F, 32GB Fury DDR5 - 6000, Kingston 1TB NVMe PCIe 4.0 SSD, Asus Geforce RTX 4070 TI 12GB, Kingston 2TB M2 NVMe SSD, Corsair 750W PCU, Windows 11

16 hours ago, captain420 said:

Hello captain420,

it's true, I can't find any entry in the user database under this name.

If you are using MS Internet Explorer or MS Edge as browser, it is possible that your registration attempts did not arrive. With these two browsers I had problems several times, because they do not forward the entered data to the database.

All other browsers like Firefox, Chrome and Opera work fine.

Grüße / Greetings

aus / from Hamburg (the most beautiful city in the world) grin.gif

Manfred

SimDocks-Logo-dark-grey200px.png

15 hours ago, dobee51 said:

I have tested the link and it leads (as it should) to the main page of the download section.

You don't have to donate anything before and it's not a payware product. All you have to do is register with your real personal data (registrations with unverifiable data will be deleted without comment). As soon as you are unlocked (may take some time, because I'm not sitting 24/7 at the PC) you can download all sceneries and models immediately.

If you want to leave a donation afterwards is entirely your decision.

• Like 1

Grüße / Greetings

Manfred

5 hours ago, jlund said:

I have made an account at Simdocks a long time ago, but it won't recognize my username and password. So if you could mention this to him that would be nice.

Hello Jørn

this may very well be, as the system deletes all accounts that have not been used for more than a year. Please register again.

Grüße / Greetings

Manfred

4 hours ago, Bluemarlin said:

I have tested the link and it leads (as it should) to the main page of the download section.

You don't have to donate anything before and it's not a payware product. All you have to do is register with your real personal data (registrations with unverifiable data will be deleted without comment). As soon as you are unlocked (may take some time, because I'm not sitting 24/7 at the PC) you can download all sceneries and models immediately.

If you want to leave a donation afterwards is entirely your decision.

Thanks Manfred. I downloaded Port of Hamburg scenery and love it. Waiting only now for the venerable old JU-52 to be released next week. Alles bestens, vielen dank.