captain420

Henrik Nielsen's Global AI Ship Traffic for MSFS

Flightsim.to must be getting hammered by everyone downloading the new package... I'm getting about 15 Kb/s on a 400 Mb/s connection.

This could take a while... Maybe I'll try tomorrow when most people are back at work. 😉

...jim

• Like 2

ASUS Prime Z790-E, Intel i9 13900K, 32Gb DDR5 Ram, Nvidia 3090 24Gb, Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500 GB and 1 TB, Samsung Odyssey G9 Ultrawide 49" G-SYNC Monitor.

We try hard to test their limits, but still I think the first release of the Global AI Ship Traffic V1 was the biggest test from our side as it was both a very big package and announced up front 😄 Hope to put them to the real test with GAIST Ultra sometime in November 😄 😄 😄

21100407274116112917600940.jpg

• Like 14

An amasing piece of work, and to think you and others on your team have done this for the good of the community is highly commended.

• Like 5

AMD Ryzen 7 5800x3d, MSI X570 Pro, 32 gb DDR4 3600 ram, Gigabyte 6800 16gb GPU, 1x 2tb Samsung  NvMe , 2x 1tb Sabrent NvME, 1x Crucial SSD,

Just curious -- I see some ships on the Great Lakes, but far fewer than are showing up on Little Nav Map. Is this normal, and what might be the reason?

• Like 1

Great, great job really! Today in Singapore, Barcelona and San Diego it was amazing!

I also had a good laugh in San Diego: the American fleet must not leave port very often - if at all (I know it is not part of your package), because trees are growing on most destroyers, aircraft carriers, frigates and so on...

Perhaps Asobo tried to camouflage the US Pacific fleet behind this vegetation on the Pentagon request.

Edited by Bernard Ducret
  • Like 2

Bernard

CPU = 12900K / GPU = Nvidia 3090 VRAM 24 GB / RAM = 64 GB / SSD = 2 TB 980 PRO PCle 4.0 NVMe™ M.2, 

Thank you for all of the hard work involved in providing the community with a priceless gift (for free!).

• Like 1

Alexander Alonso

13 hours ago, cobalt said:

Just curious -- I see some ships on the Great Lakes, but far fewer than are showing up on Little Nav Map. Is this normal, and what might be the reason?

Yes, it is normal - in LittleNavMap you will - depending on what you have installed and your settings - see the follwoing:

• "Global AI Ship Traffic Great Lakes" - ships should display in LittleNavMap AND on the surface of the lake
  • "Global AI Ship Traffic V2" ships will appear in LittleNavMap but NOT appear on the surface of the lake due to the bug in MSFS resulting in AI ships no displaying at the surface of elevated water surfaces
  • default leisure boats; they will be in LittleNavMap but they do not display on the Lake Surface due to the bug in MSFS due to the same bug

If you in LittleNavMap point your mouse on a ship icon it will display the ship name. Ships belonging to the "Global AI Ship Traffic Great Lakes" and which should appear all have names ending with _L, _E, S, or _O depending on which lake. _L for Lake Huron and Lake Michigan, _S for Lake Superior, _E for Lake Erie, _O for lake Ontario. Those not having this ending will not display until Asobo fixes the bug. You will often see two ship icons almost on top of each other as routes in "Global AI Ship Traffic Great Lakes" is a copy of the original routes with only minor adjustments.

Once Asobo fixes the bug, the traffic for the Great Lakes already included in Global AI Ship Traffic V2 will display and you can uninstall the Global AI Ship Traffic Great Lakes...

Edited by KL791
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I just want to give a huge THANKS, one more time, to all involved in this fantastic project, 

So there I was, diddy-boppin' around the San Francisco Bay in the Bell 47G so I could check out some of the ships up close, after passing over them in the MilViz Corsair while preparing to land at Oakland after a flight up the coast from Van Nuys.  Anyway, getting up close to some of these vessels reveals the awe-inspiring level of detail and work put in by the team.  It's like the gift that keeps on giving!

Also, I assume the cool Catamaran that I spotted off the end of RWY26 at KOAK (last shot below) is one of yours as well?  Very nice.  

I patiently await the day when perhaps we might be able to land on the shipborne helipads  :biggrin:🤙

78O02vk.gif

I17dAHJ.gif

lV5urgz.gif

rvdTv4O.gif

iiOSPPr.gif

TsR2CH4.gifb9DonJo.gif

Edited by Stoopy
  • Like 6

"That's what" - She

For a good time, download my repaints for the RealAir Scout/Citabria/Decathlon in the AvSim library by clicking here!

Does the water fix on flightsim.to for LA allow more ships to be seen in the Los Angles area, or San Diego?

4 hours ago, Stoopy said:

I just want to give a huge THANKS, one more time, to all involved in this fantastic project, 

So there I was, diddy-boppin' around the San Francisco Bay in the Bell 47G so I could check out some of the ships up close, after passing over them in the MilViz Corsair while preparing to land at Oakland after a flight up the coast from Van Nuys.  Anyway, getting up close to some of these vessels reveals the awe-inspiring level of detail and work put in by the team.  It's like the gift that keeps on giving!

Also, I assume the cool Catamaran that I spotted off the end of RWY26 at KOAK (last shot below) is one of yours as well?  Very nice.  

Very nice pictures.

Are you able to land in RWY30 in KOAK??

https://www.dropbox.com/s/t7pzblwa9fiv1so/Microsoft Flight Simulator - 1.19.9.0 2021-09-19 16-57-40.mp4?raw=1

Hardware: i7-8700k, GTX 1070-ti, 32GB ram, NVMe/SSD drives with lots of free space.
Software: latest Windows 10 Pro, P3Dv4.5+, FSX Steam, and lots of addons (100+ mostly Orbx stuff).

Pilotfly.gif?raw=1

Hi guys, I have Ship Traffic from ORBX (Vessels Enhanced AI & Vessels Global Shipping). Is this traffic compatible with the installed traffic from ORBX? Can I put it next to it without conflicts it in the simulator? 

Yes, no problem at all.
Ship traffic sliders at 100%.

Best regards,
David Roch

AMD Ryzen 5950X //  Asus ROG CROSSHAIR VIII EXTREME //  32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 4000 MHz CL17 //  ASUS ROG Strix GeForce RTX 4090 24GB OC Edition //  2x SSD 1Tb Corsair MP600 PCI-E4 NVM //  Corsair 1600W PSU & Samsung Odyssey Arc 55" curved monitor
Thrustmaster Controllers: TCA Yoke Pack Boeing Edition + TCA Captain Pack Airbus Edition + Pendular Rudder.