Sign in to follow this  
captain420

Henrik Nielsen's Global AI Ship Traffic for MSFS

Forgot to mention that you can display nearby ships in Little Nav Map,  and you can get their info by clicking on them on the map.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

52 minutes ago, Waldo Pepper said:

Forgot to mention that you can display nearby ships in Little Nav Map,  and you can get their info by clicking on them on the map.

Weird, I've followed all instructions.  I can see the ships in LittleNavMap but they don't actually appear in the Sim???

• Like 1

Thomas Derbyshire

1 hour ago, Waldo Pepper said:

My favorite spot is TFFJ.   I have the ship and small craft sliders set at 95 and it makes the ocean come alive.   I like flying around 5:20am,  when the ships still have their lights on.

I am at TFFJ and I see this one. I believe that one is from the Princess Julianna Addon. I am not seeing other ships. 

tffj.png

Manny

Beta tester for SIMStarter 

46 minutes ago, sidfadc said:

Weird, I've followed all instructions.  I can see the ships in LittleNavMap but they don't actually appear in the Sim???

OK loaded up at TFFJ in the Cub and can see all the ships now buzzing around under 500ft.  Earlier I was in the TBM at about 3000ft but couldn't see the ships although they was showing on LNM, maybe an LOD issue?

Thomas Derbyshire

I am seeing 0 ships in Honk Kong. But I do see some ships around KSFO.

Manny

I deleted both the AI Ship folders and then restarted MSFS and flew around KSFO and saw the same ships.

The Henrik Nielson's Global AI Ship Traffic install is not working for me. I followed the instructions here. The only way you can tell is go the same place fly around and take screenshots, then install this and follow the instructions and then fly around the same locations to see if you are seeing more ships. 

Manny

The problem is that the addon is for FSX/P3D and the MSFS version is only under work. Don't expect too much as the AI system in MSFS is very buggy - sometimes ships show up, sometimes not.... Let's hope that the problems will be ironed out sometimes soon and we get a proper MSFS version!  It already is excellent when it works!

• Like 1

Same here, generated the .json file without error, it seems to include everything yet I do not see any ship. What am I doing wrong? In the manifest, the "addon" is listed as "scenery". Correct or wrong?

Greetings, Chris

Intel i5-13600K, 2x16GB 3200MHz CL14 RAM, MSI RTX 4080 Gaming X, Windows 11 Home, MSFS

I had ships at Key-West/ Fort Lauterdale, in distance of the Skyway-bridge/Tampa and in Monterey

Scenery is showing as well here

Edited by sal9000

Stephan from Germany

My System

16 hours ago, Waldo Pepper said:

How do you get this to work? the Ships Icon in LNM is greyed out for me, thanks

HP Reverb G2 - Windows 11 64bit, Gigabyte Z590 Aorus Elite Mobo, i7-10700KF CPU, Gigabyte 3070ti GPU, 32gig Corsair 3600mhz RAM, SSD x2 + M.2 SSD 1tb x1

Saitek X45 HOTAS - Saitek Pro Rudder Pedals - Logitech Flight Yoke - Homemade 3 Button & 8-directional Joystick Box, SNES Controller (used as a Button Box - Additional USB Numpad (used as a Button Box)

Are you using Little Nav Map on the same computer that is running the sim, or a networked computer.

To use it on network you run a program called Little Nav Connect, and that may not be transferring ship data.

That's my thought. I'll try to check it out later today.

3 hours ago, sal9000 said:

Not the best screenshot yesterday, but with the ships

Screenshot%20(1349).jpg

How do you know that ship is not from default sim? I saw some ships too. and then I deeleted this add on and then saw the same/similar ships.

Manny