Sign in to follow this  
captain420

Henrik Nielsen's Global AI Ship Traffic for MSFS

Hi,

For thoses who are interested, my Calypso has been ported to glTF and navigate under MSFS.

I have also added the Schweizer S300C with the Clypso Society livery.

Calypso-et-S300-sous-MSf-S.jpg

The package have been send to Henrik this afternoon.

Edited by lagaffe
  • Like 4

Best regards, Didier "Lagaffe"

Boitier HAF 932 / ASUS Z390 STRIX-F Gaming / i9 9900K / Cruxial Ballistic 32 Go à 3200 Ghz / Gigabyte RTX 3060 Ti / 34" Samsung FreeSync 21:9
SSD: Samsung 1To + 2 Cruxial 256 Go / Stockage : WD 4To et WD 2 To / Hotas Warthog and Throttle Cougar

@lagaffe would you mind giving us step by step instructions on how to do this? A video tutorial would be great if anyone has a chance or some time.

ASUS ROG Maximus Hero XII ▪︎ Intel i9-10900K ▪︎ NVIDIA RTX 3090 FE ▪︎ 64GB Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro ▪︎ Windows 10 Pro (21H1) ▪︎ Samsung 970 EVO Pro 1TB NVME SSD (OS Drive) ▪︎ Samsung 860 EVO 2TB SATA SSD ▪︎ Seagate 4TB SATA HDD ▪︎ Corsair RMx 850W PSU

I am the author of this model (http://frenchvfr.free.fr). The first release in 2013 was for FS2004 and I have always gmax's files.

It is just a conversion MDL to glTF with MCX and then the glTF is edited with Blender to modify somes things.

• Like 2

Best regards, Didier "Lagaffe"

Boitier HAF 932 / ASUS Z390 STRIX-F Gaming / i9 9900K / Cruxial Ballistic 32 Go à 3200 Ghz / Gigabyte RTX 3060 Ti / 34" Samsung FreeSync 21:9
SSD: Samsung 1To + 2 Cruxial 256 Go / Stockage : WD 4To et WD 2 To / Hotas Warthog and Throttle Cougar

15 hours ago, captain420 said:

@lagaffe would you mind giving us step by step instructions on how to do this? A video tutorial would be great if anyone has a chance or some time.

Hopefully someone will write a small script that does the job for us.  I also would like to know if you can use the current location (P3D v5) to reference the models or if you have to copy the entire file library over to the Community folder (hopefully not) ?

• Like 1

Mark W   CYYZ      

My Simhttps://goo.gl/photos/oic45LSoaHKEgU8E9

My Concorde Tutorial Videos available here:  https://www.youtube.com/user/UPS1000

Hello @MarkW It has to be in the MSFS Community Folder. However, if you use MSFSAddon Linker it makes it easier to place in presets, etc to load as and when you want to.

Martin

Martin Parr

Retired professional yacht skipper for vessels up to 46m

System: Omen 30L GT13-0054na Gaming PC; Windows 10 Home  64-bit OS; Intel Core i9-10900K CPU @ 3.7GHz; RAM 32GB; Samsung S34J55x Monitor 3440x1440 @75 Hz Resolution; NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080 Ti. MSFS P/D; TM Pendular Rudder Pedals, TM Warthog Hortas Throttle/Joystick Combo.

2 hours ago, sauviat said:

Hello @MarkW It has to be in the MSFS Community Folder. However, if you use MSFSAddon Linker it makes it easier to place in presets, etc to load as and when you want to.

Martin

Thanks, good to know.

• Like 1

Mark W   CYYZ      

My Simhttps://goo.gl/photos/oic45LSoaHKEgU8E9

My Concorde Tutorial Videos available here:  https://www.youtube.com/user/UPS1000

Have there been updates on this?

Is it by now a simple install or people still need to toy with configs a bit? is there an official topic or discord for it?

Chock 1.1: "The only thing that whines louder than a jet engine is a flight simmer."

Todays update MSF was refusing to load, going through my mods one-by-one and this Global Shipping App was the culprit. Is this happening to anyone else with this app?

HP Reverb G2 - Windows 11 64bit, Gigabyte Z590 Aorus Elite Mobo, i7-10700KF CPU, Gigabyte 3070ti GPU, 32gig Corsair 3600mhz RAM, SSD x2 + M.2 SSD 1tb x1

Saitek X45 HOTAS - Saitek Pro Rudder Pedals - Logitech Flight Yoke - Homemade 3 Button & 8-directional Joystick Box, SNES Controller (used as a Button Box - Additional USB Numpad (used as a Button Box)

3 minutes ago, MarcG said:

Todays update MSF was refusing to load, going through my mods one-by-one and this Global Shipping App was the culprit. Is this happening to anyone else with this app?

It's working fine for me.

No Problems here, I also forgot the mod take out of the folder before update, but the Sim works.

Stephan from Germany

My System

20 minutes ago, dobee51 said:

It works for me. There's even an entry in the Update Manager.

That was always there. All addons in the community folder have an entry.

ok thanks, weird then I'll reinstall it but alas VR doesn't like Traffic anyway (recommended to turn it Off) so I'll leave it for now

HP Reverb G2 - Windows 11 64bit, Gigabyte Z590 Aorus Elite Mobo, i7-10700KF CPU, Gigabyte 3070ti GPU, 32gig Corsair 3600mhz RAM, SSD x2 + M.2 SSD 1tb x1

Saitek X45 HOTAS - Saitek Pro Rudder Pedals - Logitech Flight Yoke - Homemade 3 Button & 8-directional Joystick Box, SNES Controller (used as a Button Box - Additional USB Numpad (used as a Button Box)

yeah I have the same issue with global traffic holding up the loading. 

I'll just wait for an update. I even re did the Layout.json. still no go. 

Edited by FireRx

Capt. Robert Rixx

Okay got it working again. had to widdle out the problem children in the collection and rebuild the layout.json again. 

All good now. 😃

• Like 1

Capt. Robert Rixx