captain420

Henrik Nielsen's Global AI Ship Traffic for MSFS

We expect to update the Global AI Ship Traffic later today...

21092502180416112917586628.jpg

Martin's steamers are now in place on Lac Lucerne

21092502180316112917586627.jpg

21092502180316112917586626.jpg

21092502180416112917586629.jpg

French Navy units near Martinique - in foreground Sebastian Viale's D640 Georges Leyques - in the background my Floreal class

21092502180416112917586631.jpg

The Carnival Paradise in the same area

21092502180616112917586636.jpg

And thanks to Didier we will have the very first models with wakes - but it is only 3 out of 1050 for the time being, but that will be next phase... here on a Moroccan FREMM class by Didier and below his Calypso

21092502180516112917586634.jpg

21092502180516112917586633.jpg

Knud has worked hard on converting all Erwin Welkers models - here the Alexander von Humboldt - and one of my typical Danish fishing boats

• Like 24
  • Upvote 1

Just...

...Speechless!!!

• Like 4

"That's what" - She

For a good time, download my repaints for the RealAir Scout/Citabria/Decathlon in the AvSim library by clicking here!

40 minutes ago, KL791 said:

We expect to update the Global AI Ship Traffic later today...

Martin's steamers are now in place on Lac Lucerne

French Navy units near Martinique - in foreground Sebastian Viale's D640 Georges Leyques - in the background my Floreal clas

The Carnival Paradise in the same are

And thanks to Didier we will have the very first models with wakes - but it is only 3 out of 1050 for the time being, but that will be next phase... here on a Moroccan FREMM class by Didier and below his Calypso

Knud has worked hard on converting all Erwin Welkers models - here the Alexander von Humboldt - and one of my typical Danish fishing boat

Are you previewing the Great Lakes project today as well? 

• Like 2

Ron Hamilton

"95% is half the truth, but most of it is lies, but if you read half of what is written, you'll be okay." __ Honey Boo Boo's Mom

Today or tomorrow depending on which time zone you are in... But sun is shinning and soon some air will be needed 😄

• Like 3

This project is amazing. 

• Like 2

AMD Ryzen 9 7950X3D | RTX 4090 | 48GB DDR5 7200 RAM | 4TB M.2 NVMe SSD | Corsair H150i Liquid Cooled | 4K Dell G3223Q G-Sync | Win11 x64 Pro

It is indeed amazing.  Taking off from KAVX on Cataline Island just before dawn and heading 030 towards the SoCal shore,  I ran across no less than 6 different ship types making their way up and down the coast - including the Catalina Island Ferry that operates out of Long Beach, which allowed me the rare opportunity to see a boat that I've actually been on.  

If you ever consider requests, even though it's a fictional ship, it would be cool to see the Yorikke from the excellent novel The Death Ship by Bill Traven.  It's a captivating read and favorite book of all time, and the ship itself is a tramp steamer of ill repute that has a very strange layout according to the description in the book, offering plenty of room for artistic license.   It would be awesome to have a random encounter with it somewhere between Spain and the African cost. 

Edited by Stoopy

"That's what" - She

For a good time, download my repaints for the RealAir Scout/Citabria/Decathlon in the AvSim library by clicking here!

If you really want to see ships, fly over the Suez canal. Unbelievable.

There is also a free Project Coastline mod for Suez.

Edited by n4gix
Link removed at poster's request.

Henrik,

I have find an "old boat" on which I have work some years ago. spacer.pngl'Hydroptère of DCNS Entreprise

I will try to finish this racing boat as soon as possible.

Didier

• Like 1

Best regards, Didier "Lagaffe"

Boitier HAF 932 / ASUS Z390 STRIX-F Gaming / i9 9900K / Cruxial Ballistic 32 Go à 3200 Ghz / Gigabyte RTX 3060 Ti / 34" Samsung FreeSync 21:9
SSD: Samsung 1To + 2 Cruxial 256 Go / Stockage : WD 4To et WD 2 To / Hotas Warthog and Throttle Cougar

The Version 2.10 of the quick fix with 1052 ships is now available on flightsim.to. The package adds around 25% more ships and more traffic; only 3 ships are having wakes as a test. In the next round we will start to work on that, but now the majority of the models are converted. We still have a bunch waiting but they might wait for a longer time as they mostly require quite some work.

We will upload Great Lakes V1 sometime late tomorrow.

• Like 10

What are the 3 ships with wakes, and where to look for them? Disregard, I see you had already answered in one of your pictures.

Edited by dobee51

On 9/25/2021 at 12:31 PM, dobee51 said:

If you really want to see ships, fly over the Suez canal. Unbelievable.

There is also a free Project Coastline mod for Suez.

What setting do you use. Ships and Ferries 6% and Leisure Boats 100% ? Because I dont see much traffic in the Gulf of Suez with these settings.

Edited by n4gix
Link removed at poster's request.

1 hour ago, KL791 said:

The Version 2.10 of the quick fix with 1052 ships is now available on flightsim.to. The package adds around 25% more ships and more traffic; only 3 ships are having wakes as a test. In the next round we will start to work on that, but now the majority of the models are converted. We still have a bunch waiting but they might wait for a longer time as they mostly require quite some work.

We will upload Great Lakes V1 sometime late tomorrow.

any chance of a Great Lakes preview? 

Ron Hamilton

"95% is half the truth, but most of it is lies, but if you read half of what is written, you'll be okay." __ Honey Boo Boo's Mom