Sign in to follow this  
Skyseek

Using P3D Until FS2020 Matures

Nothing further to add. Have a great rest of your weekend.

Edited by Maxis

AMD Ryzen 5900X / Asus Strix B550 F Gaming Wifi / Powercolor AMD 6800XT Red Devil / 32GB Gskill Trident Neo DDR4 3600 / 2x ADATA XPG 8200pro NVME / Arctic Liquid Freezer II 280 / EVGA Supernova 750 GT PSU / Lian Li Lancool II Mesh Performance /

Asus VG34VQL3A / Schiit Bifrost DAC+ Schiit Asgard AMP /  Sennheiser HD 558 / Thrustmaster T.16000M + TFRP Rudders

7 hours ago, omarsmak30 said:

Good for you! But the question is, why the need for the announcement? In need for some support from P3D fans? 😄 

P/S: Currently I am flying on X-Plane with Zibo from EDDK to EVRA and yesterday I have flown on MSFS with FBW320 from EDDB to LIME and yet I didn't make any announcement 😂

you  just  did 🙂

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

3 hours ago, dtrjones said:

You should step out of your comfort zone 🙂 and try GA flying - its amazing in MSFS and when VR comes around I can't think of anything better than to relax in MSFS and watch the sun going down on the way to the Bahamas...

Spot on!  In FSX/P3D I essentially flew by-wire, the great tubeliners from PMDG, and the fantastic Majestic Dash 8.  Now I find myself flying 'by hand' much more than decades of prior use.  I do 100% IFR flights but enjoy hand-flying so much more.  I use the AP for FMS for RNAV/DME/ILS approaches and it's great, but yes much more hand flying which I have to think is exactly why you would want to fly a real plane!  It's very much one thing to look out the window and see what amounts to rough facsimiles of reality, and a completely different thing to see what's essentially really there.  I didn't think it would matter this much but I was very wrong.  It adds major meaning to the entire experience.  I have done no VR ever, but man I can see what you're driving at!

For me, I do look forward to what PMDG brings in, and right there w/ that I can't wait for FSCaptain to be able to create their great program.  This adds meaning to tube flying, without which and without real scenery is just flat out boring...after TO and landing that is :smile:

Edited by Noel

Noel

System:  7800x3D, Thermal Grizzly Kryonaut, Noctua NH-U12A, MSI Pro 650-P WiFi, G.SKILL Ripjaws S5 Series 32GB (2 x 16GB) 288-Pin PC RAM DDR5 6000, WD NVMe 2Tb x 1, Sabrent NVMe 2Tb x 1, RTX 4090 FE, Corsair RM1000W PSU, Win11 Home, LG Ultra Curved Gsync Ultimate 3440x1440, Phanteks Enthoo Pro Case, TCA Boeing Edition Yoke & TQ, Cessna Trim Wheel, RTSS Framerate Limiter w/ Edge Sync for near zero Frame Time Variance achieving ultra-fluid animation at lower frame rates.

Aircraft used in A Pilot's Life V2:  PMDG 738, Aerosoft CRJ700, FBW A320nx, WT 787X

8 hours ago, omarsmak30 said:

I didn't make any announcement 😂

You just did LOL

I firmly believe that there are very many of us doing exactly as the OP is doing but without the troll like announcement.

Nothing, absolutely nothing, wrong with this. Each sim has its own merits and personally, I am enjoying the heck out of all of them. 

Regards

Tony

• Like 1

Tony Chilcott.

My System. Motherboard. ASRock Taichi X570 CPU Ryzen 9 3900x (not yet overclocked). RAM 32gb Corsair Vengeance (2x16) 3200mhz. 1 x Gigabyte Aorus GTX1080ti Extreme and a 1200watt PSU.

1 x 1tb SSD 3 x 240BG SSD and 4 x 2TB HDD

OS Win 10 Pro 64bit. Simulators ... FS2004/P3Dv4.5/Xplane.DCS/Aeroflyfs2...MSFS to come for sure.

Important announcement: I'm going back to FS 2002 and XP 9 until auto-liners are available in MSFS 2020 where I could program the computers in my $170 "study-level" addon, hit AP, go to bed and wake up when the addon autolands....yawn.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, icewater5 said:

Iff this thing doesnt mature quick im going back to lego👓

Lego have quite a few very nice Study level aircraft ...

resize:1600:900

• Like 6

8 hours ago, OSM said:

... and if continue posting an "xboxer" style flight video then PMDG will commit suicide! 😄

I admit that is a lot more fun to watch for me than those snorefest "hyper-real" flight sim vids "cold and dark realistic startup" lasting hours! Im glad this title has come to XBSX will showcase aviation to a lot more people. Would be interested to see what the console performance is like.