Sign in to follow this  
jimcarrel

AI traffic, I have to ask

Question is, did LM rework AI traffic models. I haven't flown v5 in a while. Just updated to 5.1 hf1. Haven't hooked back into AIGTech ai manager yet, loaded up KSAN and to my amazement I'm seeing loads of traffic with models I've never seen before. They aren't the duds I was used to before committing to AIG models. LM's traffic.bgl is all that is active. It must be a dream and I haven't awaken yet. Please tell me that I am not wrong or I am. 

Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-10700F CPU @ 2.90GHz (8 cores) Hyper on, Evga RTX 3060 12 Gig, 32 GB ram, Windows 11, P3D v6, and MSFS 2020 and a couple of SSD's

Think it might be the AIG models and Traffic files.... Check if the <location of AIG>\AIG_Addons\AIGAIM - OCI\Traffic Files\scenery folder has lots of Airline schedule bgl files. If so, then that's probably what's populating the traffic, as well as the LM ...\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v5\Scenery\World\scenery\trafficAircraft.bgl file.

I just rename that file otherwise you get the great AIG traffic with a few Orbit & World Travel models as well.

Pete Gordon

ASUS TUF Z370-Plus | i7-8700k | 32GB DDR4 2666MHz | GTX 1080 |  1TB SSD

When I renamed the trafficAircraft.bgl I saw it was altered compared to my former renamed file. So yes, they changed something but since I use AIG traffic, I didn´t see what changed.

OS=WIN11 Home, Sim=P3D5 5.4 (P3D4 and FSX for install reasons)
Addons=ORBX, ASCA, AS, TOGA and tons of sceneries, aircraft

MB=Gigabyte AORUS Z790 Elite AX, CPU=i13900K, Cooling=Be quiet! Pure Loop II FX
GPU=KFA2 RTX3090 24 GB, RAM=64 GB DDR5-5600, HOTAS=Logitech G Saitek X52 Pro

Visit my website for fixes and addons: https://sites.google.com/view/dans-p3d-mods

Default P3d traffic hasn't changed since Day 1, it's more than like even the same as from day 1 of FSX. Updating to 5.1 with the HF won't change anything with AIG's AI Manager, you are probably still seeing that traffic thank goodness.

i7-13700KF, 32gb DDR4 3200,  RTX 4080, Win 11, MSFS

there is actual some change in the BGL (at least the size is a bit different) - I have not take a look at them since years

AIGtechBanner_Kai_AVSIM.png