Sign in to follow this  
trisho0

PMDG 747-400 question

3 hours ago, Christopher Low said:

Before he pays any money out, he really should take F737NGs advice, and do the 747 tutorial flights that are included in the package. PMDG tutorials are great for "step by step" instructions. It may seem rather slow and tedious at first, but I personally think that they are a great way of learning the basics. Much better than trying to follow video tutorials.

I am reading the material to refresh and to learn more.

Patricio

Patricio Valdes

4 hours ago, IanHarrison said:

You do get into the air eventually but to me and how I learned to fly the 747, a lot of your procedures are in the wrong order.

I suggest that if you can, you buy FS2Crew's 747 package, which will provide a co-pilot to assist you (but not take over). The flows are based on real-life procedures and you will soon learn.

I will not purchase FS2Crew 747 because no mic available and also too much stuff for my system.

Patricio

Patricio Valdes

14 minutes ago, trisho0 said:

I will not purchase FS2Crew 747 because no mic available and also too much stuff for my system.

Patricio

You don't need a mic. it works with keypresses as well. The size is tiny, only about 100MB or so. So will do no harm.

Intel i7 6700K @4.3. 32gb Gskill 3200 RAM. Z170x Gigabyte m/b. 28" LG HD monitor. Win 10 Home. 500g Samsung 960 as Windows home. 1 Gb Mushkin SSD for P3D. GTX 1080 8gb.

1 hour ago, IanHarrison said:

You don't need a mic. it works with keypresses as well. The size is tiny, only about 100MB or so. So will do no harm.

A microphone is required to run the program. It is what the description said.

Patricio

Patricio Valdes

3 hours ago, trisho0 said:

A microphone is required to run the program. It is what the description said.

Patricio

Do you want help or not? I have the program and IT WORKS WITH KEYPRESSES as well. I do not use a microphone. Is that clear enough?

Intel i7 6700K @4.3. 32gb Gskill 3200 RAM. Z170x Gigabyte m/b. 28" LG HD monitor. Win 10 Home. 500g Samsung 960 as Windows home. 1 Gb Mushkin SSD for P3D. GTX 1080 8gb.

2 hours ago, IanHarrison said:

Do you want help or not? I have the program and IT WORKS WITH KEYPRESSES as well. I do not use a microphone. Is that clear enough?

Hmm.... I may give a try but not too quickly. I will explore it more on that to know how to use and what do I get really.

Does the FS2Crew work with all PMDG 737, 747 and 777 Birds?

Also, does the FS2Crew work as ActiveSky which is an online product that will require to be logged in to use the program?

Patricio

Patricio Valdes

11 hours ago, trisho0 said:

Hmm.... I may give a try but not too quickly. I will explore it more on that to know how to use and what do I get really.

Does the FS2Crew work with all PMDG 737, 747 and 777 Birds?

Also, does the FS2Crew work as ActiveSky which is an online product that will require to be logged in to use the program?

Patricio

Each plane requires its own program.

It does not need an internet connection as there is nothing to download once it is installed.

6 hours ago, IanHarrison said:

Each plane requires its own program.

It does not need an internet connection as there is nothing to download once it is installed.

So, I would need 3 FS2Crew program to cover PMDG 737, 747 and 777, right? If so, that is too heavy for my sim (lol).

Patricio

Patricio Valdes

2 minutes ago, trisho0 said:

So, I would need 3 FS2Crew program to cover PMDG 737, 747 and 777, right? If so, that is too heavy for my sim (lol).

Patricio

Yes $140. It won't hurt your sim.(very small) just your pocket.